ATTN: KIKES OFFICIALLY ADVERTISING EATING GRASS

THEYRE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE THAT WE'RE LITERALLY BEING HERDED LIKE SHEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/uoLLUj.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>grass
Have you never watched Soylent Green?

$3 is way too much for a single meal

I can probably cook breaded meat slices with rice and vegetables for 2 people with that amount of money

Jesus, fucking Mexico.

IT'S MADE OF PEOPLE

For less than $3 I could make a meal of: Black beans, brown rice, and broccoli with soy sauce, and be a lot better off.

What seems to be the issue here?

I spent $75 on sushi for lunch earlier

This is a joke, right? No one would fucking name their company "Soylent".

Will it be some type of shit mexican meat that's as tough as shoe leather?

I spent more than that for a meal for my dogs.

It only has 400 calories per $3 serving. Even if you're a nu-male whose job is to masturbate a macbook pro 8hr/day and get 600 calories from your daily soylatte-supreme, you need at least 5 a day for a total cost of $15.

I bet you smoke weed.

>non-profit environmental and corporate social responsibility watchdog As You Sow filed a notice of intent to pursue a lawsuit against the makers of Soylent, claiming that Soylent did not adequately label its product given the levels of lead and cadmium present in the drink

Sounds tasty

But dude... 's cannablism. So sayeth the blade-runner-tier movie.

Oh, you misunderstood something here, I did not say I can't afford decent or expensive meals, just that I'm not going to pay that amount when I can cook something that is probably more nutritious and tasty that costs even less.

Good meat is actually cheap, you can get 500 grams of "bola de res" a thin, tender cut made specially for breaded meat and it turns out great m8, as a rule of thumb don't go to shitty places, and look at the meat before you buy it

Wasn't there an user that had this stuff, and ate/drank it from a BD toy?

I saw this company present on Shark Tank.
Basically, the idea behind the company is individual nutrient management. They figure out what nutrition you require for your average day and send you packages of relatively cheap "meal-replacement beverages."
The owner is a hipster.
It's part of a recent commercial health craze for individual nutrition programs.
I know a dude who's working on a company that examines your genetic data and then recommends an individualized diet.
OP is a shill

I forgot to mention, 500 grams of this meat costs around 2 usd

Kinda irrelevant but seeing a sheep reminded me of some interesting tidbit I learned awhile back.

Sheep, we're finding, are actually probably one of the more intelligent animals out there, in part because of their herd sociability, in part because of their brains investing heavily in spatial awareness and memory (they're actually pretty great pathfinders, and it takes good eyesight and understanding of distance to perform in mountainous terrain), and in part of humans taking them into many environments and breeding them to work with other social species like dogs and humans in various ways as well as forcing them to become better adapted to their new, harsher environments.

Icelandic Leader Sheep so far seem to be the most intelligent breed, capable of teaching their young and leading herds on long overland routes in difficult conditions without the interference of humans or dogs over multi-year periods. However Australian studies have shown that sheep have a similar facial-recognition ability as humans, the ability to recognize patterns and act appropriately (many experiments we use on apes translate well or even better since sheep have a similar psychological profile as people), remember things over multi-year periods, can be taught to respond to english words, etc.

So sheep are up there with dogs as man's best friends it seems. If I didn't love mutton and lamb chops so much I'd probably feel bad eating them knowing they're properly sapient creatures.

soylent is dumb hippy shit
Just eat meat and vegetables

I could buy 3 Double Cheeseburgers for that and be better off.

Amerifat, please.

PEEEEOOOOPPPLLLEEE!

>cook breaded meat slices with rice
fat ass spotted

Fuck, if I could be provided with a food that gives me everything my body needs to survive, a keeps me from feeling hungry for under 10 bucks a day I'd do that in a heartbeat.
But this soylent thing isn't that.

Fuck $3 per meal, I'll just eat some grass like the geniuses in webm related

>Soylent

Literally what the fuck is our world turning into. Its literally a meme now. We're becoming fictional realities.

Cambell's Chunky cans, user, basically bachelor chow for $2-$3 a meal.

Incorrect, I actually exercise and cook all my meals, breaded slices of meat with salsa, rice and tortillas are a treat that I give myself each 5 days or so

i.sli.mg/uoLLUj.jpg

Soylent just depresses me. A lot of my friends are huge fans of it and drink it all the time, but Soylent's just a bit too dystopian for me. I'm not ready for Cyberpunk hell, yet.

Is it me or are there SO many fucking shills on Sup Forums tonight?

That doesn't have everyhting you need, and you gotta cook that then eat it. I mean just like a fucking paste or pill or something that takes 2 seconds to ingest.
Something that removes the need to "eat".

>$3 is way too much for a single meal

Fuck dude I honestly feel bad for you. I'm so glad I'm not mexican :/

>and you gotta cook that
Only if there's a flicker of life left inside, otherwise it's fine at room-temp since it's pre-cooked. Most cans contain a combination of meat and veggies, so you actually can live off them and don't just eat the same one again and again hoping one day you'll have starved to death without noticing.
Maybe one day we'll engineer skin cells to perform photosynthesis and only keep food around for pleasure-eating.

Even without the cooking, too much effort and not everything you need.
I want this, but in a more condensed form.

>Fuck dude I honestly feel bad for you. I'm so glad I'm not mexican :/

You do get the concept of "cost of living", right? You know, how $3 can buy more or less in different areas?

>too much effort
You'd think that opening a can and shoveling the contents in your face would be zero-effort, but I still get you, sometimes you just can't care even that much.
You could do a nutrient drip via IV, but that's time consuming and a tether. I don't know if Jetson's style meal-pills could exist or not.

JUDEN YES

Does anyone have that image of the guy who only ate soylent and looked like a woman by the end of it because of estrogen?

I drink a bottle for breakfast everyday so I can sleep in longer before work. Tastes fine, I'm willing to pay for the convenience. Don't understand everyone freaking out about it

Or even a paste like I said. Just like a toothpaste tube full of "food". Carry it around in your pocket, have an inch or something 3 times daily.

You could do that now with vitamins and some protein base, basically make pemmican but super-fine and wet enough to flow as a paste.

There does seem to be heavier shillage than usual at the moment