Black Lives Matters Member Gets Dead

wncn.com/2016/07/10/off-duty-cop-kills-home-invader-after-black-lives-matter-facebook-argument-family-says/

BLM idiot gets his ass killed from breaking into a cops home. I also die from laughter. Serves his dumbass right.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having your home broken into is no excuse to shoot someone.

Depends on what state you're in, homey.

It always is

Its the best excuse.

it's not an excuse, it's a reason

The law disagrees.

If someone breaks into your house, it is absolutely appropriate to use lethal force.

They could be there to rape your wife or daughter, they could be mentally unstable.

You just assume they are only there to steal? That is foolish.

The liberal idea that you cannot defend yourself is nothing but an insidious lie used to pussify the population.

Are the chimps having more protests tonight?

Yeah except it is. Forcefully breaking into someone's home shows that you have A) No respect for the law and B) No respect for the safety of the owner. They committed the act, they deserve the response.

only if they're black you mean

So you'd stand by as some chuckle fuck was stabbing your family because of an argument on facebook eh?

And a goddamned good one at that.

ooh the famous "I would just let them steal everything. Its just stuff. The intruder is totally not gonna brutalize me demanding more money, a safe, my wife. I dont shoot anybody over a TV" meme

Obama, fuck you and get back to ruining this once-great country.

>Black lives matter unironically think this

Black, white, idgaf. You break into my home you're dead. No chance to harm my family, period.

They deserve to be shot in the back
The law is already too generous to filth

(You)

This is only the beginning.

Home invasions on white people are now a thing. This is going to heat up.

UNARMED
BLACK
MAN
EXECUTED

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He din even do nuffin

LOL even the turks think that's beyond the pale

KEK, there are very few blacks in my area, and the ones who are here behave like civilized people. What does happen here is either Hispanics or White Trash decides that some home invasions would be a good idea every few years, then during a couple of weeks, a few of them get shot, and that shit dies down for a couple of years.

dude, im a fucking leaf and i would launch a nuke at someone that entered my property uninvited

Ikr. I cant take this shit no more.

>biracial

One drop. We can't trust halfbreeds any more than fullblood negros. Hang them all

Nice one mate

This is going to be good
The niggers are going to purge the retards that sympathize with them and the niggers that try to do this on ares with more gun owners are going to get blown to bits

That's exactly what the retard in pic related though.

counter-terrorists win.

>Having your home broken into is no excuse to shoot someone.

How the fuck are you American?

You wouldn't download a car.

It's a two person dance.

We won't compromise, neither will they. When the talking stops....

>Libtards are so cucked they give their lives to niggers
Tyrone won't spare you when he's willing to shoot someone in the face to get the money he needs for drugs and sneakers.

You never know how armed and dangerous they are so it's better to protect yourself and your family before they decide to potentially murder and rape your family.

>1 post by this ID

Exactly, the invader being a nigger however is.

>not allowing a half-orc to break into your home and murder you and your family
so racist

he was jus makin one stop on his way to church. he was almost gon graduate and turn his life around. he didnu nuthin to that racist cop

thought*

>You just assume they are only there to steal? That is foolish.

actually it's true 97% of the time, but fuck those guys. I'm not taking a chance, not even a 3% chance. Anyway, in the US, when you break into a home, you know exactly what the potential consequences are. If you get blasted, you have no right to complain.

Hi mom!

He doesn't have a wife or daughter he is a liberal

>if you kill your enemies, they win
nice try leaf.

>Serves his dumbass right.
Did he learn from his mistake?

My kinda leaf

Actually, yes, yes I fucking would!

Then the future is shit.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

DELETE THIS

Saw this on the local news. They didn't say it was about BLM. My fucking sides what a badass. God bless this state.

>Whites and blacks will unite to kill the Abominations that they have creates.

That would actually be pretty cool.

This guy wasn't looking to steal anything he was looking to confront somebody over a silly internet argument. Definitely the kind of psycho you want to shoot when he's tossing concrete blocks through your door

"Ignore crime statistics, now here's an anecdote about my neighborhood instead!" -You

Who said I was ignoring crime stats? We got some Katrina nigger refugees, and within a week something like 1/2 or 3/4 were in jail. Totally different from what we have.

It seems a lot of newfags fell for this obvious bait. Here's an additional (You).

Haha serves that dumb nigger right. Hope the libcuck tears keep flowing

Reminder the best nig is the dead nig

Hahahaha. This, this, a thousand times this. Saved.

#HomeInvaderLivesMatter

>tfw stuck in commiefornia

FUCK

t. libcuck

>Home invasions on white people are now a thing.
Race war confirmed.

>>Home invasions on white people are now a thing.
haven't they always?

I've wanted to get a job in California but I fucking hate your state politics. Not sure if I can work remote.

If you plan on fleeing here after Trump wins, remember to head across the Atlantic instead because Canada is full.

They will try to spin it that the nigger was coerced by the cop into coming to his house so he could kill him a rabid nigger.

Don't bother, its expensive as fuck to live here and the majority of people that live here make it not worth it.

I can't wait to see how they spin this.

BREAKING

SAM HYDE GIVES STATEMENT AFTER HIS LAST VISIT TO BLM RALLY
youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o

Get out of a shitty sta... stay in commiefornia.

get a garand

The Internet: SERIOUS BUSINESS

Killed over a facebook fight.