1. Country

1. Country
2. What do you think about Terrones?

nice people, dunno why people hate them.

saracens

le forced separatism meme

This fuck the arrogant polentone scum

1 flag
2 mixed feelings (non meme reply), It heavy depends by their region or city offerte origin and most importantly by their socioeconomical status

Btw. North africans in Sicily are really few this is an american meme. Maghrebi are pest in north italian cities not Sicily

This meme is specifically aimed at the autistic Terrone who spams his face and gets triggered by a North African diaspora poster and his Terrona gf

Terrone this Polentini that, when will Italians admit the problem is just them ?

The guy from New Jersey who post on The apricity forum?

Flag
I like them like all Italians

Annex Piemont
Annex Vallee D'Aoste

Remove all the maghrebi there

>The apricity
It's still around? I don't know, it might be him

Good post Pierre

North Africans have really some kind of racial complexe with southern italians.
it is a reference to Conversano? because you know that guy is actually a kike, he's called Daniel Didier in fact and 3/4 french, but is levantine face is like this because he's a kike, nothing to do with south italy.

>The muslim caliphate of France
>removing maghrebis

the filthy subhuman frogs made Nizza and Marsiglia isis headquarters

If you join France, the whole places will just be flooded with them.

Fuck look at yourselves guys, that's american-tier banter, Italy is 10x worse than France sadly

No you have a complex with us french are obsessed with us

Yes but now it's a forum flooded by roaches somalis and arab posters

Nizza was used to be the most piemonteis city of the savoyard states. After the annexation the average nissard passed from being Pejro Arnaud Ferrero to Mohamed bin Mohamed Ghazzene Bourguiba

don't post in threads related to me or my wife's sons ever again, froggy

Nizza, yes. Marseilles was always a French shithole though. If anything, you should be blaming Cavor for the fuck-up of trading away Savoyard lands for French support.

Piemont is already filled of maghrebi, mio amico ...

Then pull a Graziani and toss them out of some airplanes.

but smooth my apples, dumby

I am one so I obviously love them

1. burgerstan
2. idk about guys there, but their women are unrelenting dramawhores. I dated a girl from Naples and it was unironically the worst year of my life. Learned a bit of Italian tho so that's cool

It's probably to meme on the "Italian"-American shitposter that is OBSESSED with North Africans. If you've ever visited /med/ you'd know who he was, and he is probably why that general died.

are you the marine guy who was stationed at naples?

Nah she was an exchange student. She did say that she had a thing for Americans because of the Nato base there, though. I suspect I wasn't the first time she got BURGERED

Sicilian here AMA

what kind of drama, if I'm not too invasive? but yes, italian women are dramabitches, especially in the south

She'd get unreasonably mad at the slightest things. One time she threw an all out shit fit when I put garlic in our sauce because she's literally a walking meme. And yeah apparently she, as an Italian, doesn't like garlic. Fuckin cunt

>Naples
Found the problem there, pal. probably the only place that's looked down upon even by other southeners

based neapolitan girl, telling amerifats what and what not

She still got her pussy pounded by an American desu