"Oh is that so? You know that Brad and Leo don't like Subway, ha? So joke's on you. How you like dem apples?"

"Oh is that so? You know that Brad and Leo don't like Subway, ha? So joke's on you. How you like dem apples?"

>Yeah well....fuck you

That's how you do it.

dude its funny beccause when jonah hill was on tv the wather girl made fun of him and then as a comeback, he could say something related to subway becuase in a picture where he had subway on him he looked fat and had food so it became a funny emme on tv for a while and then if thats used i this new meme where he got made fun of that will be anice, funny callback. upvote

Liberal detected

great

thats some razor sharp wit you have there, you silver tongued devil.

Has Jonah ever done stand up comedy? because he was destroyed by a dumb bimbo and he had nothing. a real comedian could blow heckers away.

can someone link me to a vid of this? what happened with Jonah?

>I hear it takes a meaty foot long to satisfy your cave like cunthole too.

>"The way you are mocking me its extremely disrespectful. Obesity is a serious issue and you shouldnt laugh about it. Besides that, i was invited to this show, for this? I think it will be better for all of us if i just leave."

Bam, tumblr on your side and you make them look like the scumbags they are just by being correct.

That's essentially what he said and it was an embarrassing disaster

but you're supposed to make the audience laugh, not cause awkward silence. take an autism pill and have a rethink

>Antisemite
There you go

>pulls out .45

>outwitted by a bimbo so I'll threaten her with a gun

American """"""""" banter """""""""

>jonah unleashes a gurgling wrath
>he slugs across the room, dragging immense haunches of thigh fat and blowing through the tables
>the camera zooms in on his face as a squiddy eruption of entire subway sandwiches embarrasses itself out of Jonah's body
>N-NANI!?
>Jonah lunges at the weather girl and his heart gives out. Chipotle sauce sprays out of his ears and anus
>Jonah's body releases the gases stored within and makes the entire planet smell like subway farts

they can't outwit you if they're dead

>If you don't stop, I'll cry because of you
Would just stun the bitch desu senpaitachi
She'd probably get down and suck your cock right away

>joke's on you, I don't have any friends

works in so many situations.

Literally the only way to get out of that particular situation is to never get into it, stay in shape at all times, fatasses.

>I'M GONNA MAKE COLUMBINE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE
Give me 1 (one) reason why this line wouldn't work If you can't make them respect you, you need to make them fear you.

Phantom Sub

This desu. Silences them everytime.

>implying it has any effect on anyone but yanks and germans
You'd get laughed out of the room if you tried to pull that card in most countries

poor dude, she truly killed his career
I kinda feel bad for him