Is feminism is about to take over movies?

Is feminism is about to take over movies?

You better get on the right side of history.

Yes, you. You know who you are.

it would make sense since most movies now are dogshit

Isn't it weird how they manufactured a demographic so that they could effortlessly pander to that demographic?

Sup Forums is that way

Man they just keep pushing the Transformers further and further into the background of these movies.

That is one ugly robot

Theyre sexualizing a 15 year old girl, they had to do something to distract from that fact

Bay likes 'em young.

blacks and women ruined the force awakens

(you)

kek so true

>Bay
>feminist

Hohoho that's a good one
There'll be at least fifteen shots of her ass in tight pants and her tight sweaty midrift

surprised it took them this long desu

females make for better consumers, its no coincidence the media is rapidly being transformed to exploit this

They manufactured women? We bioengineers now?

Jews and corporate approval boards ruined the force awakens

Don't we all?

please dont sexualize 15 year olds

It's not me doing it user
It's Bay

I like fucking men too much to do that

why is this allowed

>watch new trailer
>"Fight like a girl!"
>every scene shes being saved by a man

Yeah, you go girl.

only 3 more years

They have been for a long long time.

what like she's gonna release nudes on her 18th birthday?

just fap now

No because the vast majority of women don't call themselves feminists. Only about 18% do.

Everyone is tired of walking on eggshells around one another, they're all just too afraid to say anything about it. That's changing.

Hopefully, soon, we'll just be able to treat each other like human beings, instead of ideas or wtv the fuck.

I blame JJ Abrhams utterly, his direction is what ruined the fucking movie.

>Ok Daisy, now, I want you to SNEER, sneer like you've never seen before, contort and screw your face into a leering grimace... oh yeah perfect, perfect, cut, we got it.

>Now John, I want to channel some of your black person sass, when Harrison nods his head indicating something is behind you, pretend like you've never ever seen anyone do that ever and think he's just randomly bobbing his head... and then you imitate him and get agitated... aaaaand cut, perfect we got it.

>Ok Daisy, I want some sort of weird smug, grin / gormless, retard I just shit my pants look when you say "I bypassed the compressor"... aaaaand cut, we got it.

A tv spot for the nick kids choice awards pandering to little girl empowerment isn't a signal that the film's gonna be anything other than mark whalberg blowing shit up, saving peeps, and giant fucking robots