What are the most disgusting shitholes in your country?

What are the most disgusting shitholes in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Deon_Vann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any place negro's live

Yeah but like specific cities

You fall there and they eat you.

Fuck you beat me to it

What was that place called? Villa 31?

I don't think so, I don't live in the capital, but I'm pretty sure that is not that shanty town.

east st louis or Gary Indiana.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Deon_Vann

is a great example about the kind of shit you can do in Gary Indiana and probably get away with

I can't wait for pajeet to contribute to the thread

Christ almighty.

CDMX

How are things going in Argie, my friend?

Don't let the sight fool you...

I don't see anything wrong with this. Is this really a bad place by Icelandic standards?

Winnipeg and Regina. Absolutely infested with natives and crime. The two shitholes in Canada worse than Toronto

Looks fine to me. Is there an ant problem and you are afraid of ants?

Looks nice for a shithole. I've googled it and found the film Children is set in those suburbs. Is it any good to watch?

Well, I go from time to time to El Cerro, and what's in the photo is the quiet part of it. Not a slum, but another deprecieted working-class neighborhood raided on a daily basis by the the true fearsome Cerro Norte, which is off-screen on the right of your photo. Nowadays there's a heavy police pressence there (a pair of cops every 3 blocks, with permanent car and van patrols) so seems it's cooling down to explode in the east side of Montevideo.

Pic related, oldest shanty town in Montevideo.

Another one, some 8 blocks from the other one. I've been inside this one twice. Las time I was waiting for a friend who went to buy some weed. Apart from the fact that the dealers were kids, I remember there was some guy living in a tin tent over a pile of trash. He approached to a puncutred plastic tube coming out of the dirt, poured some water on a pot, and went to cook something in a fire outside his tent. It felt like a sort of outer world image.

That brick building in the background is Uruguay's Science University...

Balbriggan

Melbourne

Legitimately looks like a comfy place to live.

Vancouver's DTES isn't anything compared to other cities (and I've been to the shitty parts of Chicago and Oakland), but it's still the center attraction that draws every fuckup, insane maniac, druggie, and prostitute in Canada to one small location. They mill like cattle around the streets - there are literally special speed zones where everyone has to watch out for these animals stumbling out into the street. They get smucked with some regularity, which is at least a small mercy.

Canada would be a slightly better place if we gassed all of them though.

Holding up m8. After the mess that was the previous government things are quieter now.

Forgot pic - Downtown East Side