/brit/

the chad ideology edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58ylrJ0cH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=on-ASzuQ2Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=JHZKYo_sfGg
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/28/slavery-reparations-west-wealth-equality-world-race
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez3cWJ3_jnw
express.co.uk/news/uk/752279/Kehinde-Andrews-Enlightenment-racist-BBC-Newsnight-SOAS
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/09/access-psychoanalysis-help-mental-illness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to be involuntarily celibate to experience women at their worst, to see their darwinian viciousness for undesirable males, and then you need to experience them when they see you as a desireable mate with the kind of genetics, social standing, and resources that they want for their progeny.

Then you will finally be able to understand what women are and how/why they behave how they do.

Let me just say, there is virtually nothing a so labeled 'Chad' can do wrong - not murder, not blackmail, torture, extortion, rape, or anything else - that will get a Stacy to turn him away, EXCEPT losing. All else can be forgiven, but the act of being a loser is the one unacceptable sin.

The fastest way to get women to not only leave you, but treat with you utter contempt bordering on malicious and even murderous intent, is to be a loser.

And that's what being 'involuntary celibate' really means.

It's also why women do not make good leaders. That innate feeling of contemptuousness for 'lessers' engenders arrogance and blindness in female leaders; they lack the instinctual understanding that every facet of the hierarchy is or could be, critical to the operation of the whole. Instead, they treat the hierarchy the same as they do sexual selection: Either you're at the top, successful and desirable, or below the top and need to fuck off and die.

They're a necessary evil, as Females are the way Nature exacts its eugenics program on our species. Losers shouldn't breed, and winners should. It's the fundamental law of survival and women embody that unconsciously.

not reading

>tfw no qt hologram gf

if i ever have a daughter going to call her sue

Any niggerman in?

Kyary

how is /blackgf 2017/ going lads ?

tell ya what lads, CBBC was pure patrician back in day

tfw

what's your job

>back in day
Trapped was already nu-age CBBC

was GOAT in that chinky dress

what ever happened to gary cooper?

the northern lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=58ylrJ0cH2w

mexirunt

and leave home when she is three?

wish the orcs did destroy the men, and especially the elves

HEY HEY YOU YOU

Looking at pictures from last year. Mad how happy I seemed then even if i didn't necessarily feel it.

I wonder if entire ideologies have been created because of physical inferiority.

Like contemplative religious traditions always vouch for celibacy for example, and although their arguments are coherent, I can't help but feel that they are rationalizations sprung from lack of pussy. I've never seen a monk, or religious figure, that was a 6'2 big-dicked turbo chad. These are also not the people turning towards these kinds of traditions.

In the same way, the people these days that go around around yelling 'degeneracy!' are always autistic, ugly, beta, small dicked, etc. Again, I've never seen a male model looking ass motherfucker campaigning for celibacy, because of course, why would they? It's not a problematic area of life for them.

I find that in general strong ideologies always attract meek people. Like the Nazi high command was filled with a bunch of manlet, weak jawlined, turbo beta's. Or for example, I like to read up on the occult, and most prominent occult figures have also been fat, ugly, bald, etc.

I reckon it's to do with the fact that when people can't full fill their primary biological function - simply put; they can't get laid- because of physical ineptitude e.g. lack of attractive physical attributes, they turn towards an ideological output to justify their lack of 'base fulfilment'.

Ah yes the birth place of man kind

>open camera
>its in front facing mode

watching 2049 a second time on Monday
Then a third next week

I don't like you're boyfriend

>just talked a 17 year old girl out of suicide

lol she just wanted attention. women almost NEVER commit suicide. the ones that do, mostly were trying cries for help that succeeded by accident.

FONT

NO WAY NO WAY

If it makes you feel better I thought it was a good post when you first posted it good job!

need a GF interlinked
interlinked

RIGHT NOW interlinked
interlinked

cells interlinked
cells interlinked

I think you need a new one

snortling through both nasal cavities

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=on-ASzuQ2Z4

Two men and a woman are dead after what is believed to be a mid-air collision between tandem and single skydivers at Mission Beach, south of Cairns.

OH SHIT TURN ON BBC 1

thanks lad
i was laughing whilst typing it

god show me the way because the devil's trying to break me down

Doggos having a well earn kip

KOT

I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE
I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM

any mona the vampire man in
youtube.com/watch?v=JHZKYo_sfGg

nonce

need ana de armas as the slut and bully from knock knock not anas de armas as a hologram

Would love for are Emma to wrap her pish flaps around my willy.

really nervous about my first DnD game on sunday

i hope they dont think im a cunt ;~;

wish i had a nigger knob ngl

do you think cara and st. vincent ever played with strap ons lads?

I thought it was awful.

star wars is fucking shit

Went to Blade Runner, saw some tall spotty guy with a round head and glasses watching the film by himself. Would bet £5 he goes on Sup Forums

is that movie good

>In this Viewsnight, academic Kehinde Andrews argues that athletes should protest against Britain's colonial history by taking a knee during the national anthem.
what's the point of this? why protest against history? what on earth are you trying to achieve?

she was a qt. would have gf'd her in a second in primary school

gave you a (You) for it

an irish subhuman used the n-word

>hologram elvis sings can't help falling in love with you
>Joi is programmed to fall in love with you

i immediately glanced over it because of that image
after reading it i can attest it's awful

>with a round head

umm we all have one sweaty x

want to go back to church but I don't know how to do it on my own

>the ASCENDED abstainer

he's a typical 'groid
wants reparations (aka gibs)
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/28/slavery-reparations-west-wealth-equality-world-race

Post it again

head like a fucking orange

how far is it?

is syndicalism actually an ideology with proponents or is it just a Kaiserreich meme

it sounds like the worst economic plan ever

just talked a 17 year old girl out of suicide

yesterday i held a 22 year old boy as he cried into my shoulder about his divorcing parents
on monday i fireman-carried a drunk 18 year old to her room and looked after her for 4 hours
the week before that i comforted an international student who was upset that his english was poor

feel like i have a disproportionately emotionally large load on my shoulders, but that i have a responsibility to look after these people because i am probably emotionally stable enough to manage it

gesaffelstein reminds me of nitzer ebb
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez3cWJ3_jnw

er no swetie

it's been around for about 140 years yeah

so they've cracked the dress code but they still aren't privy to the secret handshake.... interesting development

'd

are your legs broken?

express.co.uk/news/uk/752279/Kehinde-Andrews-Enlightenment-racist-BBC-Newsnight-SOAS

>tfw joi will never sing one more kiss dear to you

why even live

Noam Chomsky is a popular proponent of syndicalism

lol alri paki

Bet you wouldn't have said anything to his face though.

original blade runner(1982) on LSD? yay or nay?

is that CBT man in?

who /ugly/ here?

nah his soul is and jesus and can make him whole again

anime

i've been taking anti-psychotics for four months and just stopped 3 days ago
must admit i feel pretty weird lads
went to type in a url to a website and subconsciously typed in "help." it took me a minute to collect myself

don't necessarily see how co-opting something that started in America will help his case for free money but eh

THE CROSSES OF ST. GEORGE ARE FLYING ALL AROUND ME
GARETH SOUTHGATE, THE WHOLE OF ENGLAND IS WITH YOU
OH IT'S SAVED! (SAVED! Saved! Saved!...)

Have a block head

/brit/ at 3:00 pm is so cringey

Think the diazepam is slowly kicking in lads

Got a few tablets of 2mg left, should I re-up? On 15mg at the moment. Just drank a bit of Jim Beam though so bit cautious.

not really sure desu look ok in the mirror but never seen a picture of myself that i've liked

all irishmen are ugly are you exceptionally bad

Blade Runner 2049 might legitimately be the best film ever made

screaming
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/09/access-psychoanalysis-help-mental-illness
the graun thinks psychoanalysis is legit

DUDE DRUGS LMAO THEY OPEN MY MIND DUDE I SEE THINGS I HAVENT SEEN BEFORE AND IM BASICALLY BUDDHA LMAO

alri paki

Instead of studying the European Enlightenment figures, the students have insisted the majority of philosophers should be from Africa and Asia, and white thinkers only to be studied “if required”.