All of that ocean front coastline

>all of that ocean front coastline
>couldn't give a little up north to Finland
WTF is Norway's problem?

>not wanting to border russia

The had some, it's not Borways fault it was stolen by the USSR and then Finland lost good will by siding with the Nazis

>not wanting to border russia

It's for the best. Finns are not a seafaring people. They get anxious and irrationally angry when they see the ocean. It is best to let them remain landlocked

>inb4 some brainlet claims that finland is not landlocked because they think the baltic "sea" is an actual ocean and not a freshwater lake

Kyss meg I reva, norje jävla rasister

>sweden still thinks they were also seafarers and not river boatsmen when norwegians sailed the big seas

>Kyss meg I reva, norje jävla rasister
gesundheit m8

>Finns are not a seafaring people
You just have to tempt them with cheap booze

Finland's idea of "shipping" is driving a truck over ice to Estonia

You are half right. East coast Swedes basically are as bad as Finns.

Why do Norwegian ships have barcodes?

>have an access to the northern ocean
>it's all ice most of the time
>russian stole it
Russians took it in fair war, deal with it.
And finns did the same in 1920.

Good question, why can't Norway get Jemtland and Harjedalen back? Eventhough its useless. WTF is swedens problem?

>Russia
>fair war

?

Losing Bohuslän was probably the biggest loss Norway suffered. But for some reason you guys always bring up Jämtland, the most useless place in Scandinavia. Why?

Why would you want extend your border with Russia for a little piece of useless wasteland?

How was Croatia allowed to cuck Bosnia this way?

Oh look. ANOTHER stupid fucking post by a stupid fucking American brainlet.

Why don't you give some clay to form Blackistan?

Bosnia doesn't deserve SHIT.

Dobra vecer

Muh stave churches, I guess.

ayy

I guess it's because Bohuslån don't get brougth up as often so it didn't fall me in to include it in my original post.

Gib. Clay.

There are no stave churches in jämtland though

>Finmark
>not part of finland

norwegians are landhoggers

Invading a tiny and peaceful neighbour for no other reason than to take their stuff is not a "fair war", it's theft.

slav mind dont work like that, slavs live such hard and unhappy lives that when they get the chance to steal something, they dont hesitate or feel remorse

there is a russian saying "a man sees another man throwing up in an alley, and says "i know exactly how you feel"

Why thats good to know, but what do you have to say about my post if you mentioned it?

>It is best to let them remain landlocked

Does Finland look landlocked to you?

yah gos nazis side was good to finland.
they gived us commie slaying equipments and support. 4/5 allies they are.

No regrets, thank you germany!

Germany was allied with Soviets in Winter War though.

Yesss, I member those glorious battles side-by-side with germans on Lapland beaches...

They forcibly prevented Mussolini from sending help

Neat, it still doesn't make us allies.

Yes it does. Molotov-Ribbentrop. You had fucking victory parades together in Poland you fucking bydlo fuck.

Why do you think that we bought 100 leopard 2a6s and will soon get some more fighters?

Molotov-Ribbentrop was a non-agression pact. Nothing more. It was only signed to avoid a war with Germany at any cost, because of how greatly they could harm the people of the USSR if they attacked. They were never allies.

I wouldn't know...

Kys, whites-sympathizer

>waah waah mommy waah
Define "non-agression" pact.

You're a revisionist. It wouldn't be aggression to allow a third party to send help to Finland.
Nazi-Soviet alliance victory parades are well documented.

Russian filth, go back to your dystopia!

In this photo Mannerheim looks like Putin.

Why would I want to go to that place? Nationalists and capitalists have completely ruined what little goodness remained in the later years of the USSR.
>Russian filth, go back to your dystopia!
Joke's on you, I'm actually born in Sweden :-D

>if they don't shoot each other, they are allies
Yeah, just like US and other NATO countries joining our victory parade every year, much allies.

GIBS LAND FOR SVEARIKE 2.0.
DANES AND NORWEIGANS MUST SUBMIT AND BECOME SWEDES.

A cat born in a stable is not a horse. Go back to your dystopia, Russian filth!

I wouldn't mind if the entire world is ruled from Oslo.

alhamdulillah

Why are Norway and Croatia such bullies?

Swedish parents, grandparents, and so on for hundreds of years.

So you say you're just a filthy ryssvän? In that case you should be shot for treason.

How much worse off is Northern Finland because of it?