Freedom Movement

continued

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/codesforscouts/numbers-stand-for-letters
altamatic.com/crypt
xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/
gps-coordinates.net/
google.com.mx/maps/place/Herzog-Adolf-Tempel/@50.1317005,8.0735407,130m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x47bcfe6fb546e0db:0x63a49caff7ad3e32!2sB275, Bad Schwalbach, Germany!3b1!8m2!3d50.1312376!4d8.075595!3m4!1s0x0:0xfec1dbd60110271a!8m2!3d50.1317518!4d8.0743095?hl=en
8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=B0azMOJ-h_o
youtube.com/channel/UCFhXFikryT4aFcLkLw2LBLA
instructables.com/id/Gunpowder/
youtube.com/channel/UClUZos7yKYtrmr0-azaD8pw
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3-21-3-11

Canadian person! What are your results on these numbers?

[a][b][a][c], Pls do not tell me that you are using a Caesar type cypher

that fucking id??

Am ready

HOLY SHIT

OP IS FREE

4 8 15 16 23 42

I'll follow your lead, Doctor Freeman.

go away evil jewwer
its just jews jewing

first the trips mentioning half lifw 3, now freedom thread with "OP IS FREE"

Be wary of wolves

Kek
C is the third letter of the alphabet
U is the 21th
And so on
3-21-3-11 = KEK
Solved by a mexican

JK, hte answert is "KEK"

9-4-11
19-20-15-16 20-8-5 2-19

could also mean "OP IN FREEDOM"

... C U C K is turned into KEK now

whats the goal if this thread?

Friendly reminder that the good guys are winning, and that liberation is coming very soon.

The ‘Event’ is when the rising of the planetary frequencies will be accompanied by the planned mass arrests of the worldwide criminal cabal, politicians, big bankers and others who have committed numerous crimes against humanity. This will happen in a legal manner, and the accused will be given fair trials. As a result of this legal action there will be a worldwide reset of our financial system, of our energy and food production, our media, and the whole structure of society in general. Clean technologies which had been previously suppressed by big corporations will be released, the natural abundance of this planet will be distributed for everybody, our eco-systems cleaned and this planet, along with all its inhabitants, finally healed and liberated

waking humanity up.

14-4-3-5 10-15-2

Shitposting

12-5-4-78-4-6

Prepare for unforeseen circumstances

9-4-11=IDN=I Don't know
19-20-15-16 20-8-5 2-19=stopthebs?

>sites.google.com/site/codesforscouts/numbers-stand-for-letters
>altamatic.com/crypt

9-4-9-15-20

>Crypto shitposting Gaben thread

11-5-11

>nicejob
It was easy 2bt once you relax and think
Try mixing the numerical substitution with a caesar cipher next time, that at least one more step
>xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/

T̜̲̻̭͍̤̫̹ͭ́͑͌ͩo͖̠͕͙̱̤͍ͧ̇ͣ͋ͩͅ ̗̟̯̯̙̟̙̗̓ͩͨ̾͗͒ỉ̱̳̟͍̖͎͎̎͆͂ͭͣn̦̯̙̥̋͒̀ͩͭv̟̮̺͉̱̖̹̌̎ő͙͇k͍̝͈̬͔͕͙͎̯͌̃e̘̅ͬ͗̚ ̰̯̖̇ͩt̤̙̞̗͇̲̙͛͛ͧ̑̚ḫ̳̲̬̦̱͔͍̄̅̈́ͭe͎̝̞̬̳̐̉ͭͧ͑́ͧ ̭͇̦͇̖̙̋̉̄ͪ͂̓ͪ̏h̥̫̬ͫ̄i̩̼̦̮͖̯̍v̹̫͙ͨ̽͆̉͑e͍̱̙̯̪͋̆̿ͧͮ̇-͚̹̞̝͕̏̅̆̚m̯͍͈̯̰͖̿̽̒ͫĩ͎ṉ̮̖̭̤̘́ͨ͋ͪ̅ͯ͗ͥd̙̱͈͛͆͌̄̍̅̒T̖̜̞̿ͦ͑ͧĥ͓̱̜͚̩̻͍̿ͮ͒̈ͨͮͯ̉e̮̭̥̣͈͎̬̻̰ͫ͂̽ͯ̎N͉̟̠̞͓̈́̓̀̐͂͂̋ͅe̞̬̯̙ͬͣz̥̩̝̹̊̌ͨ̏p̯̗̭͛̎̏̌̎ͦe̬̝͋́̓ͅr͉̗̞̞̀̑d̰̠ͥ̔̋̾̽͂̾i͎̭͉͉̭͍̥͐ͯ͆̐͂ͤ̓ͅȁ̟̹̠͉̭̑͂̓̔̿n̠͎ͣ̈́ͥͤͣ͐ ̩̝̑̒̒̋h̙͓̅͗i̞͎̬̬͖̱͕̺ͥ̿ͩ̈́̒ͪ̓v̩̩̮̦̺̗̜̬͑ͦ̄͐͐͒e̫ͤ̍̽̆͊ͧ͂-͖͇̤̱͓͆̓̈̓m͇̣̥͇̏̅ị̳̼̩̝͍͔̔͗̽́͌͛͂ṇ̩̝̙̪̗̝͎̝ͣ̃d͇̪̩̪̰̳̽͗̂̀ͬ̈́͒́ ̳͙̖̹͚̣͕̦ͣͨͪ͐ọ͖̺̥̀̈͆͐f̭͕̭̜͔̟ͦ̋̑̎ ̟̤̬ͩ̋̒͂c͓̱͑̿ͫͫͮ̌̊h͖̳̖̬̦̲̲̦ͤͪ͗ͬã̼̱͚̱̔̎ͭ̓͂ͥͅo̘͈̙͕͎̞̲ͣ̇̍ͤͯͩs̙̼ͮ̂̓̈̆̏̓ͤ.̻̙͙͉͉͙͔͖͋̉͑̆͛ͅZ̜̲̫̋̄̈́̃à̺̮͇͍͈̹̪l̗̙̪̗̗̫̹͑̐̏̿̒̑̿̚g͉̰̻͕͉͊̊̆ͅͅo͓̣̼̬̬̖͎͋̅͆ͦ̇ͭ͂H͍̬̬̦͚̻̰̭͊̍̀̿͒̀e̟̮̝̫̪͒͋ͫ͋̃̊͛̏ ̖͕̤̟̐̊̿ͣ͆ẅ̳̮̼́ͧ̏h͖̟̙̠̝͚̔͑ͦͨ̄̉̉̊o̼̜̜̫̳̜̘̟ͪ̓ ̻̦͖͎̻ͩ̊ͯͩ̔́̓͌͋W̤̲͋̒̃͊͌ả̬̫̠i͎̟̘̺̣͈̽ͤ̐̍ͩ́ͅt̰̼̤͇̦̠͌ͤs̝͆͑̀͌ͣͥ̏ ̯̫̗̪̗̮͙͇̠̃͑Ḃ̜͔͉͕̹̙̳ͯ̉e͕͍͙͍̺͚͐ͫ̍̇ͨ̐h̥̾͂ͧ͂i̻̺̖̗̱̯̅n̹̪̦̽̊̿ͅd̯̳̭̥ͣͭ͊ͪ̆͂ ̭͕̰̎̒͑ͅT̪̗̪̪̹̼̹̲̻̔̿̈̋ͨ̿̈ͥͦh̺͍̬͚͉̠͚̋ͩ͒̄e̗̹̘ͦ͂ͧͯ̋͑͑ ͕̜̘̭̝ͭ̊ͬ̊ͮ̓Ẁ͕͔͔͙̩̻̳ͪͬͅă̤̜̰̥̹͈̞̰̲͗l̞̤̤̰͙̣̭̦ͫ̋l̝͓̝͔̲̘̗̉̓̾͋̆̆̈́̄.̲̳̺̞̥̅͐̑̃͐ͮ̂Z̲͖̬̩͌̂̒Ǻ̳̮͚͙̲͕͊ͭͤ́̚L͎̲̈G̤̩͕̞̹͋́͐̅O!

unfortunately the avg polstar doesnt know that actually jews create memes

Starts out as: To invoke

45-6-23-1-1-78-5

A message from our mutual friend

>Half Life symbol

HAHAHA
no

19-21-18-5

freedom flag

nice! i like it.

Now that I know that all numerical ciphers are shitposting I have lost interest, I have only the ones posted by that duch in the last thread, plus, /hanz/ seems to be dead now

hanz doesnt have much posters.

it only serves as backup anyways.

if our threads are under attack again, we can move there.

Can't handle the wolve's bantz

The greeks used letters for their numbers, we should use 321,311 in greek

no shit. but if you did, everybody would start their own threads instead. this is just keeping the flame little.

dont go there paco, this guy is a joo jewing

so why dont you do it then? are we playing in your hands again with them?

Too late Manolo :3
>Uwjs ig poqy cif uczr sgs
The key is the last two at the begining of this post

who's location is that?

Is in germany
Like an hour from Wiesbaden
>gps-coordinates.net/
Use North and East

i did, its in frankfurt am main.

hmm..

quietness... beautiful... long time since my mind was so balanced.

>Herzog-Adolf-Tempel
google.com.mx/maps/place/Herzog-Adolf-Tempel/@50.1317005,8.0735407,130m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x47bcfe6fb546e0db:0x63a49caff7ad3e32!2sB275, Bad Schwalbach, Germany!3b1!8m2!3d50.1312376!4d8.075595!3m4!1s0x0:0xfec1dbd60110271a!8m2!3d50.1317518!4d8.0743095?hl=en

it's part of the greek alphabet, lambda.
fucking leafs

Why the sudden change?

are u over 40 ??

Why a lambda in fucking orange?

Hmm, you must know Germany more than I do, what's up with the place?

Why indeed. Mr... Freeman... Why... indeeeed.

no.

ordinary buildings

they are gaymurs XD

i just found out the reason for the quietness in my head.

8ch net/scanner/res/1087

the fire rises.

Well, you got fans, at least that's a thing. Now if you excuse me I have a bunker to design with my girlfriend. Actually, now that I remember, our firs conversation ever was about that, and then we decided that we wanted to build it irl. Life is so strange

go ahead, you will need it when the time... arrived.

She is too perfect; loves guns, loves reading about everything, her feet are on the ground, knows about the NWO a lot more than I do, flat chest, cute face and is very smart. I hope that she ends up being my first partner in all of this, we all need one after all

you are correct about that!
we need all a partner, especially after all this shit is over. there is a chance that humanity will be... greatly thinned out when this is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0azMOJ-h_o

Do you think that fighting is the answer? The modern World is designed to fail and it will even if we do nothing, the most we can do it to protect ourselves. It would be very difficult to fight and remain alive unless one is organized with others, but not everyone can do that.

there is a chainreaction set in motion. it will end in them trying to destroy the planet.

those who survive will wake up in a world with no bounds and no constrains and will be free to create a world of their vision.

Hey, that's kind of what I believe will happen. All those who are "unworthy" will die, leaving only the ones who listen (And some members of the NWO because even between them they must not trust each other).

op i'm just sitting here eating an organic half an organic watermelon and reading all these threads you've made. interesting stuff. there's a door in my town center with a freemason symbol G thing above the door and a pentagram beside it on a lamp. should i go check it out?

also whats ur fav food

no stay away from that at all costs.

fav food?

steak and nashi peaches.

this thread isn't dying kraut bro, what do we discuss? you ever have an out of body experience or sleep paralysis?

>sleep paralysis
Almost every day a few weeks ago

*months ago

no but i had a magical experience in may 2013, i received a ghost kiss on my lips. it felt reaaaaly good.

i also had a dream where a woman gave me her irl number to call her. sadly i didnt write it down in my dream and so i didnt know it anymore the next day, but it was a real number for sure.

numbers are a very difficult thing to dream, it must be something.
For the time being do something for you, read, read, read, exercise, learn to cook, learn chemistry and how to make materials from zero, Make yourself independent.
Protect yourself spiritual and go to the city, meet people, if you are award then take advantage of that but never act as someone who you are not. It helped me

do you get a paranoia of someone watching you when you open your eyes in sleep paralysis but no one is there lol? gets me every time :\

that's cool. maybe it was a succubus though O_O.
>tfw kissless virgin
gg

im a kissless virgin too.

they are everywhere around me. i cant go out my friend.

make materials from zero? do you possess this ability?

Only once, but she looked exactly like a gost I saw in a gost video that same day. The other times I feel no presence, but I do feel anxious because I am unable to move

interesting observation. perhaps you drew it up from your subconscious into a conscious projection to affirm to yourself that what you watch and gather information wise on a daily basis is loosely coupled with manifestation of reality.

Sorry, I did not made myself clear , I was talking about DIY:
>Exaple
Gunpowder: 75% KNO, 15% C and 10% S
How do I make KNO? From urine and dirt
How do I get C? Normal charcoal will do
How do I get S? Yellow stones, if not then you can use FeO3
What can I do with gunpowder? Blow up my enemies.
And about you not being able to go out. Be realist, do you think that they are really after you? if so try to protect yourself in some way, you can't stay inside for a long time, you will go insane, maybe that's what they want.

haha, you have no idea how long this already goes on for, mate.

but thanks for the gunpower recipe. i will print it out.

what are the yellow stones refering to?

A fairly good chemistry channel
>youtube.com/channel/UCFhXFikryT4aFcLkLw2LBLA
Do not be an idiot and treat all chemicals with respect, get ventilation etc.
And here is the recipie
>instructables.com/id/Gunpowder/
Also look for "Anarchists Cookbooks" they have a lot of info on a lot of subjects. Just get interested in things that are productive, get some fun from learning how to extract Capsaicinoids from chilies (Should make some bitching good defense non lethal chelmical) instead of fapping or shitposting.
Everything to be prepared

Oh, some stones have Sulfur in them, they usualy get yellow from it, like how stones with some red in it usually indicate the presence of iron. But not all places have them so I will either have to make it or use Iron Oxide (*Fe2O3, I commuted a mistake)

Sulfur is yellow

so can you make gundpowder when you have no access to anything, and, say, you are stranded in the wilderness in central europe?

i expect that all society will be completely gone and we will have to start over.

but gunpowder is still important to defend ourselves. plus, it gives us a headstart rebuilding civilization and also enables us to hunt lifestock.

i know, i played rust ;)

Not only gunpowder, it is almost useless if you do not know how to work metal to make at least a primitive mosquete, but not all technology will be gone, you may have assess to machinery. You must know how to either fix them or what they have inside that is useful.
>youtube.com/channel/UClUZos7yKYtrmr0-azaD8pw
This guy is from Ukrane, he makes a lot of stuff in a post-war area. He made a Wi-Fi antena powerful enough to get free internet from Russia. There won't be internet in the future, but his other projects are also very interesting and useful

checked out his DYI heater video.

it all takes advantage of already existing infrastructure.

what i need is the absolute basics for starting over from scratch.

starting with... um making tools.
then building simple machinery to make more advanced tools and so on, you know what im talking about?

>youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
You can't get more DIY than this, except for his shorts. It is actually comfy af, but you may want to make something underground
But, it is not like all technology is going to disappear, check his power generator video, it is made from already existing stuff, but the creativity comes from giving something a new purouse

made me realize how much im under mindcontrol :(

Why?

i lost all [word missing] thought

Remember; Willpower.
If you forget a word then shake it off, it is not coming back with you doing nothing. Exercise helps the brain a lot, if you can't get out then look for "Prison Workout", it is made for small spaces.
Plus, not all of the words you forget are forgoten because of someone, I usualy forget words in Spanish but can still name them in English and viceversa, and now that I am learning German (Do not start a conversation, I bet a 3yr has better German than me) I either forget words in that language too or only remember them in that language.

at least my wife kissed me goodbye.

I Hope that my girlfriend does the same before going to the U.S. to study

dont let her go study. you will never see her again.

We will, I trust her taking care of herself, plus, she is going to the middle of nowhere.
My friends going to Texas and California however...