EDINBURGH DERBY - BARTLEY'S A NONCE EDITION

Also: pls watch our league/not Man City winning 8-0 edition.

Game live on Sky Sports football lads. It's time the Jam Tarts tore the Hibs a new farter. Get involved.

EDINBRUH

It's "Embra", m8

>yank hearts supporter
wut

I moved here in October m8. Yank fanny > Gorgie

E'ra

Ebinburg :-DDD

You're a soft cunt moving to the states

We'll move back to Scotland in a couple of years. Fucked if I'm no eating a ton of Taco Bell first though.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN LINE UP: McLaughlin, Berra, Randall, Souttar, Cowie, Brandon, Walker, Milinković, Buaben, Gonçalves, Lafferty

HIBS LINE UP: Some slags no one cares about

Who /Motherwell/ here?

C'mon, Jambos are shite.

Hivs rule!!!!

Go Hibs my Cum

YouTube stream?

>scottish '''''''''''''''''''''football'''''''''''''''''''''''''
sage

fuck the hibs

I like you

is moult good? cost north end a fair few quid.

Yes, he has had an unreal year.

Decent player. Probably good for 12-14 goals a season down south

was drinking with martin boyle's brother in aberdeen a few months ago

needless to say he was a jakey gimp

REFBALL against Hibs. Wee McLean the ref kens about the Establishment

This game might be pish, but Man City are winning their 4 millionth game in a row, so fuck it we're better.

Half time, 0-0. I'd like to apologise lads. Let us never speak of Scottish football again.

does either set of supporters actually support their team, or just boo/cheer sarcastically when the other team has it/fucks up? maybe I'm watching a lousy stream but it seems pretty quiet in the stadium

Hibs dominating AGAIN. Denied a clear goal by incompetent refereeing.

Hearts tactics seem to be hoof it up the park and kick anything wearing Green and White.

Tynecastle is a library most weeks, they get a bit of atmosphere when Hibs come to play, but it's mostly Hibs fans from what I can hear on the radio.

Reminder Hearts are literally always the bad guys

is there any definitive proof that kyle lafferty is a footballer?

Not if we're playing Rangers tho

Sarcastic ripping the cunt out of dafties IS Scottish football

Then everyone just hopes for a meteor to come crashing to earth

>He hates Austin "cunt destroyer" MacPhee's flowing locks

I like Hearts because that's where my family's originally from. And because I like their kits.

I'm confident I've watched a worse game than that at some point in my life, although I can't name it off the top of my head

FT finishes 0-0

The no-goal call on Shaw proves to be the biggest talking point, and will once again ignite a debate about goal line technology in Scottish Football, only for fans everywhere to be told "it's too expensive" and being back to square one because the SFA and SPFL are too damn cheap.

It's because video technology would fuck the constant dodgy decisions Rangers and Celtic get against everybody else tbf

Another good lad on this thread. HHGH, m8.