What do you do for the long period of no sports between the end of the NFL season and MLB opening day?

What do you do for the long period of no sports between the end of the NFL season and MLB opening day?

I think you mean end of NBA and beginning of NFL, the only sports that matter

I mostly just masturbate

I've fucked traps with better figures than her

/hoc/, the greatest sport of all

>apehoop
>sports that matter

nice try dajontavious

At least when you impregnate her there are the same number of ugly chicks in the world

>watching black guys refuse to play defense

If I wanted to watch a "sport" that was fixed I would watch boxing or wrestling

make fun of canadians and niggers for watching their simplistic subhuman sports. also when it snows i go out and beat up illegal immigrants with my brass knuckles.

Nice

My nigga

Stop being so white.

Who are these nba fans?

March madness
Champions
Hockey
Nba is usually good

No, I am straight

This. Literally disgusting.

I think you mean end of MLB and beginning of tennis, the two best sports

>NBA
Literally the worst of all American sports leagues
I'd rather fucking watch MLS

Better this year by a long shot. More parity, everybody can pretty much knock off everybody

leah gotti's got some work done

watch 10is, work on my anime backlog, masturbate more than usual

>implying the Superb Owl isn't a week before Daytona

Try to clear out my gaming backlog so I can kill myself faster.
Think about my waifu.

So you’re a self admitted homo?

I did a reverse image search to get her name and the suggestion is Anschreiben which means cover letter

>What do you do for the long period of no sports between the end of the NFL season and NFL opening day?
ftfy
i sorta half follow basketball, but i get tired of the lebron favoritism pretty quickly.

Winter olympics this year tbqh

Watch anime

>niggertoss
>mattering
baseball and football and maybe hockey are the only entertaining sports nowadays. wish you fucks would just go back to africa already.

Most likely because all the uses of this slut are from this file and me posting threads with her

Sadly, Leah has returned to normal civilian life

I like to spend time whacking it to fridge-body jailbait.
So which one are you, friend? You wouldn't just hang on to a group photograph for the purposes of shallow projection on the internet, because who would do something like that?
>Germans are so anal image comparisons of jailbait reference bureaucratic functions and paperwork
Checks out.

Commit suicide

WHY