why do you losers always get autosaged?

because the janny is a poor, uncultured pleb
he's banned me about three times today already

lads

alright?

hello dear bro how are you?

Idiotic Janitor lmao

I am OK m8, how are you?

I have to go to work today (unironically). It is ok though because we have a TV there and air-conditioning.

LOOK ME
IN THE EYE THEN TELL ME
THAT I'M SATISFIEEEED

reality cunt on aborted narrative watch.

“The Boult”

digits decide how many balls it takes for the first wicket to fall

Is there any chance of a batsman bringing out his own line of bats and making an empire out of it, like a cricket equivalent to the Air Jordan brand?Not sure why it hasn’t been attempted by someone like KP before.

Grays Nicholls is Henry Nicholls dad

>80546725
It's not looking good for Australia lads

Wait a minute, are you telling me, that a Janitor, a man who takes this kind of job very seriously, constantly ends up saging your threads?

It's not like there's multiple generals, correct? Just 1 sports related thread correct?

I mean. He's not pruning it surely. The thread would be deleted if it wasn't related to sports, but it is. What does the man possibly have being his motivations? It's here so he had to have.

Is he paid a hefty sum for his hard work and dedication?

we will still find a way to fuck it up

fair to say my alcohol addiction has reached peak levels, 2018 will the year everything changes

no point being a slave to a substance

truthbomb: stereophonics are an unironically good band

truthbomb: I've never heard of any of these obscure bands that /cric/ exalts

how can you have not heard of stereophonics?

“The Richies” are Reddit personified.

strong pic

mrfuckface detected

The lower third of “The Boult”’s face is really unfortunate.Subhuman even.

oh, you pretty things is the best bowie song
debate me

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=we6DCExZyWc

poostralia on pooicude watch

Tipping this thread to be put on autosage within 30 minutes

LOL
btfo

Checking in from Geraldton. Early morning, missus is dropping the dog off at daycare, so I’ve got the whole day for cricket.

This mornings observation, SMarsh just pushed his average past 40. Is he elite yet?

start the car

Ill ask my dad to sort the janitor out. He works at Sup Forums Ltd.

/nrl/

Got a question lads: is it bad that I still read/collect Superhero comic books? I get the newest issues every week (Superman, Daredevil etc) and am pretty ashamed of myself but I can't stop reading them. It is all very secretive and nobody but my fiance knows I collect them.

Tldr: is it shameful for adults to read superhero comics?

Just arrived at the Cricket Ground lads and they have already put the covers on. Not looking good.

Is it ever acceptable to change your team lads? This question applies to all sports, not just cricket.

On my way to the game lads

Michael Carberry, a strokemaking left-hander, abandoned his Hampshire season midway through 2016 in distressing circumstances when, at 35, he discovered he needed treatment on a cancerous tumour. An England career, amounting to six Tests, and a decade at Hampshire, his third county, had identified him as a left-handed opener of panache, particularly suited to the demands of T20, and a fielder of great athleticism.

Carberry revitalised his international career following a blood clot on the lung in 2010. Such was the threat to his professional career that just to make a full recovery was cause for celebration. But that did not prevent a certain disillusionment creeping in when he was one of the chief players to suffer from England's 5-0 Ashes whitewash in Australia in 2013-14. It was an aggrieved Carberry who returned to Hampshire with his international career seemingly spent, even the absence of convincing replacements for the role of Alastair Cook's opening partner not persuading the selectors to take another look. An occasional inexplicable error with the bat and in the field did not advance his case.

He began in county cricket at Kent, and then Surrey but became frustrated with a lack of opportunity and moved to Hampshire in 2006. The move did the trick and he made over 1000 first-class runs in a season for first time in 2007, a performance that earned him a call-up to the England Lions tour of India in early 2008 where he scored two hundreds and was also one of three centurions in the Lions' game against New Zealand in May 2008.

His reputation in domestic cricket continued to grow, and he scored 1251 runs at 69.50 in 12 County Championship in the 2009 season, with four hundreds - the highlight being a fluent 204 against Warwickshire at the Rose Bowl - until a broken finger ruled him out of the end of the campaign. But it was enough to earn a Test call up and he made his debut in Chittagong in March 2010 in place of the rested Andrew Strauss

His lung illness ruled him out of the England Performance Programme trip to Australia over the winter of 2010-11 just as he gained a foothold in the England side. It was a long road back. Carberry missed the first three months of the 2011 season but then returned to the Hampshire side with startling effect: he scored an unbeaten 300 during a Championship match against Yorkshire and shared in a third-wicket partnership of 523 with Neil McKenzie - a partnership record at the time for Hampshire.

Following his illness he was unable to take long-haul flights but he remained on England's radar with the selectors naming him in their Lions side to face the touring West Indies in May 2012.

In 2013, Carberry enjoyed a strong summer in one-day cricket with over 500 runs in the T20 competition, including a century in the quarter-final win over Lancashire. He was picked for England's ODI in Ireland and retained for the Australia series. He made only one half-century but England picked him to tour Australia and Carberry made his Test comeback. He did not disgrace himself despite England's whitewash but the selectors decide to enter a new era without him and Carberry's international career was effectively ended.

After leaving Australia, he played just once more for his country - in an ODI against Sri Lanka at Chester-le-Street the following May. If it was his final appearance in England colours it was an inglorious one - he scored six as England were skittled for 99.

His presence at the top of Hampshire's order remained as strong as ever, though. Even in 2015 when he did not make a first-class century, his consistency put him among the top runmakers in Division One and helped to bind Hampshire's spirit in a season where they escaped relegation on the final day.

A dangerous T20 player, he was a vital component in a highly-successful Hampshire side and also played in the Big Bash for Perth Scorchers.

no
unless we're talking about leagues in other countries

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened

Yes holy shit. It’s shameful for anyone to read capeshit.

>some nutrient deprived manlet scores the winning run streak with a six.

Fucking hell. They had an S Afridi in that team too.

yes mate I've currently converted into an Australia fan

>a man who takes this kind of job very seriously
> a man
> job
> very seriously

anyone in Jesmond want to grab some KFC and finger bash my anus

Finger lickn' good time for all

So how was your Christmas Eve dinner /cric/?

>be me
>NEET for the last couple of months
>Uncles family came for Christmas Eve dinner
>My cousin is the "superstar" of the family because he has a stable job at an IT company and drives a Mazda
>Everyone in my family pretty much hates me
>Dinner is about to start
>Wear the cheapest and shittiest clothes I had, on purpose of course
>Sit at the table
>Aunt asks what I have been doing in the last couple months
>"Oh, you know I have been trading cryptocurrencies and invested in several companies through token sales"
>Annoying cousin starts making subtle fun about me and "muh investments"
>He then starts bragging about his job and car
>Presents time comes
>Everyone starts unboxing their presents
>Almost no one of them got me anything except my uncle who got me a pair of cashmere socks
>I start unboxing the presents I got myself
>First present is a 30-year-old Hibiki Suntory Whisky that costs like $4k
>Second present is a new IWC Schaffhausen watch that costs around $9k
>Everyone on the table is speechless at this point and stares at me
>Aunt asks me how I could afford this
>"Yes, my investments were very successful you know"
>Cousin gets visibly angry and veins start popping out from his forehead
>My father, uncle and grandfather start asking me about my investments and how they can also get in
>Everyone pretty much ignores my arrogant cousin at this point

I guess it went well, lads

>living in melbourne

Don't forget your Skinny Iced Chai Latte on Soy milk with a shot of Vanilla on the way lad

Tldr

they pretend as if 2010/11 wasnt a generation defining series

i was at the pub smashing pints of fosters

Imagine being extremely out of form, and only making a century when your side has already lost the series lads

mixed opinions about the barmy army

nowwatchtvlive.net/bt-sport-1-hd-live-stream/

the deano deployment

root

>Tldr: is it shameful for adults to read superhero comics?
Its definitely not something I'd be bragging about
But hey, some people do

everyday now starts with a new nonsaged thread

Poodictions?

draw

are you guys actually gonna bother watching this match? india in south africa is the real cricket

the brainiac series
the battle of the decade

and how many months until that starts irrelevant ano?

that singing at the start was actually really relaxing

Did Smith run Starc into the ground again? Kek

Perhaps in four years time britbong

Cricket in Australia was a mistake.

you could have left out cricket
or australia

THERES A HOLE IN MY BUCKET

Australia are fucked lads

honestly can't believe how boring test cricket in australia is to watch
what went wrong?

Are the aussies the New York Yankees of international cricket?

Good

Now we can all fuck this """""""""""""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""""""""""" off and watch real codes like NRL and A-League

Go GOATcastle

>implying this thread gives a fuck about baseball

A generation of weak wristed foppishness, perhaps

I’m just curious what the equivalents are to boreball

the new world is a dumb meme
pathetic how proud all these brainlet aussie wankers are of their pretend nation
and all of your accents sound fucking ridiculous

>Australian accents sound ridiculous

i turned off after that vince wicket last night

>all of your accents sound fucking ridiculous
lmao

is that the highest resolution image ever downloaded in australia?

Does he receive remuneration?

Bill Lawry's gottems are a bit redundant in the modern game lads

NOT out

Of Eastenders, yes

post a picture of Kylie Minogue in 8000x4000 from your most reputable news source

@(80548635)
LITERALLY SEETHING

Kylie a cute