Tfw Sup Forums made me move more to the left after realizing how retarded you all are

>tfw Sup Forums made me move more to the left after realizing how retarded you all are

Thanks a lot. How has Sup Forums influenced you?

>being this weak

Sup Forums influenced me to stop caring about politics because everyone is an extremist now and both sides of the aisle are insane.

It made me appreciate the bantz.

why should we care

Sup Forums doesn't influence me. I'm not a brainless, spineless moron that can't think for himself like you OP.

Thanks for sharing I guess though you fucking beta cuck.

Made me swing far right desu senpai

/thread

I have since become an indigo pill illuminati after years of pol

I no longer give money to my black, mexican friends or homeless

I am starting to hate most of you here.

I already hate most of the posters here

I no longer get invited to thanksgiving because my family is tired of hearing about Israel

Don't leave the right, enforce your intelligence on these morons.

Sup Forums pretty much confirmed the shit that I was on the fence about.

Sup Forums made me realize politics can be fun.

Love you guys too

I don't understand why hiding your power level from your family and friends is so hard for you people

I confirmed it was the jews all along.

More faggot camp desu

Sup Forums turned me from a Libertarian into an Authoritarian. Wanting Edward Snowden to be executed for treason is apparently not a popular opinion.

I still believe in state power over federal power, but that's not exactly libertarian

And with radical centrism even the middle gets to be extremist now.

what a time to be alive.

>you will never be tied up in a bag with your tiny boy cock and balls rubbing against another boy's for hours on end while your lips are tied together, the only comfortable position being each other's mouths

A website changed your political views?

I no longer believe in left/right/center.

All I believe in is extermination of the jews for the betterment of the world as a whole.

There are many things wrong with that, air flow and bag strength being the biggest flaws

Sup Forums made me more Machiavellian, manipulating and stopped wasting money on shit
In other words Sup Forums made me Jewish

Sup Forums made me not lose my faith in humanity because I saw that there are more people who are not actually fucking retarded. I wouldn't support sth like killing all black people, that's more like a meme. But I wouldn't hesitate nuking mecca because even though that's retarded af, you are still harming even worse retards with it. Also the silent majority is here and you can actually support superior candidates who actually have a clue of what's going on without getting called a racist.

i've started a small cult around the ancient egyptian god kek and have so far convinced some folks about meme magic

>thinks Sup Forums is retarded
>thinks the left isn't

kek. no bump for shit tier troll