Any day now

Any day now

I am going to create a 3d model of her and make it fuck huge cocks

and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me

lol

"""white))) peeple

>tfw she was raped by her dad

Tried for any sort of legitimacy or even original inspiration to this meme and have never found anything. Can someone let me know if this true?

look at those jugs

>Bobby Flay fucked her and she made him a sandwich and fucked him again and again

Yes, its true. If you weren't a filthy reddit refugee you would have known this

;_;

>Prime Giada nudes

"raped"

Word on the street is they're PG-13 rimjob pics.

sauce

I've been meditating quietly since wednesday waiting for the Marisa Tomei leaks, myself.

Just watch the Wrestler

Its not the same, i cant get off if i know its consensual

Can't you see the pain in her eyes?
I just want to comfort her and be the one male figure in her life she could trust.
then stick my dick in her

Well Giada's is out and if it is her she's a great fuck. Unfortunately she takes it from behind and you can't see her tits or her face. Cute asshole though.

>She came to America when she was 7. Her father was a movie producer who had brought the family here from Italy. They attended the best schools and lived in increasingly beautiful homes. But (her) father was difficult. He collected guns and used them to intimidate the children and their mother. When she was 12, her father decided her nanny wasn't needed anymore. He began to enter her room at night and that was the end of her childhood. By age 13, he was regularly raping her at least three times a week.
>(Her) life became a mixture of shame and fear. . . . Her father told her they had been lovers in a previous life and that he was preparing her so that when she had a boyfriend or husband she would know what to do. But there were no boyfriends. (She) was never allowed to date. She was allowed no activities outside the home. She had become her father's captive. As (she) neared the end of high school, she began to dream of escape. She knew that if she did not leave the house now, she would be there forever. She packed her bags and told her father she was moving out. He called her a slut and a bitch. And he looked at her and said, "Take that whore of a sister with you."

Where?

Prime fuckin footgame

Well, what did she expect, after she ruined her mother's vag with her big giant head?

>falling for this obvious bait

I wish I was as gullible as you

dl4 (dot) volafile (dot) io (slash) redir/get/LqrXcF38-9cJ

not her though

NEED

MILKYYYYYYYYYY

Any day now ... what will happen?

So is it confirmed that there's nudes of her? I saw some discussions on another forum saying that there are some pictures coming soon, but I figured it was just bullshit

oh man she must be amazing in bed

What tipped you off?