There are allegedly around 6.5 million Finnish people, right? That's out of about 7.125 billion humans...

There are allegedly around 6.5 million Finnish people, right? That's out of about 7.125 billion humans. That means Finns make up .0912% of the planet.

Thats not even a tenth of a percent. That means that 99.9% of the world isn't Finnish. How do we know this? Government censuses.

Now the best government censuses have a margin error of about 1%. So Finns make up .0912% of the planent, plus or minus 1%.

In conclusion: There's a 50/50 chance that Finland doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

swat.fi/muut/teraaseet/91-30-pistin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should finnish your high school math

>I'm too asspained over the leaf on my flag to be able to enjoy humor

It's a shame, because if everyone was a Finn there would be world peace.

This is a blatant repost from r/Sup Forums. Sage.

He is clearly right here you fucking mongoloid.

Then who made all the memes? Is spurdo a psyop?

>sweden stable
>germany stable
This is like that hilarious index that claimed Sweden has one of the freest and least corrupt medias in the world.

hmm, really makes you think

Finn here. I can confirm. The thing right here... looking at young pictures of slags, trying to get horny. Listening to lyrics of songs I can no longer relate to. Semi-drunk. Having no money, women or career.
50/50 sounds about just about right.

>believing government censuses that Finns can hack into and modify
I'm sure at least fifty percent of the people you meet every day are Finns in disguise. I know I am.

>Sweden has one of the freest and least corrupt medias in the world
But they do. There is no need for censorship when everyone agrees.

we dont exist :(

First genius i met in this place

It's a problem of definition. Sweden's media most certainly censors things and viewpoints by hate speech laws, cultural pressure, or by simply not reporting on certain topics and sending it down the memory hole. The former isn't allowed in the US but we and all western countries have to deal with the latter two, but none of them seem to be captured by these indices. They've defined that type of censorship and corruption out of existence. Hate speech isn't free speech, right? And losing your job for crimethink doesn't count for some insane reason.

>tfw peacemaker between USA and Russia
>tfw peacemaker between EU and Russia
>tfw peacemaker between the East and the West
>tfw link between Japan, China and northern Europe
>tfw main communicator between Noridcs and the Baltics
>tfw leader of the finno-ugric peoples

If Finland didn't exist the world would be in chaos.
Imagine Sweden trying to talk with Putin, jesus.

The population is .0912% with a 1% error margin so our population is between -0.88% and 1.0912% of the global total. 54.56% of the real numbers in that range are positive, therefore there's a 54.56% chance of us existing. Murrifat math education I swear...

I, for one, love this copypasta even though its old as dirt and been run into the ground on a near-daily basis by jackasses like OP

The only thing better than Finland is Estonia.

Holy shit, you're retarded.
Honestly, I'm baffled.

>Even the Finns are more numerous than us.

Sometimes I wonder how people even know our countries exist.

Many Americans have Norwegian ancestry. There's more Americans with Norwegian ancestry than there are Norwegians in Norway (same goes for the Irish).

Plus, you made Occupert. Bretty good show.

Your days are soon numbered eternal scandi

Suomi is besti.

dats rites

Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Mites menee?

Has the burger cracked the enigma machine that is Finnish?

this must be cus of the jews. the jews made up finland

Minun suomenkielen taitoni on huono.

Wew

*suomen kielen
t. grammar nazi supreme commander

Then again it's very believable for a native speaker to write it that way

Anteeksi.

Kerro terveisia Timo:ille minulta

>Sweden
>sustainable

>tfw no semi-autistic finn gf

>american education

>frothing at the mouth with statistics and shitty math

shut the fuck up already

Finland is the main character of the World, not Poland.

on the positive side you won't get stabbed in your sleep

Finns will only knife you with a puukko if you're Russian or you say you like Sofi Oksanen.

>There are allegedly around 6.5 million Finnish

I need one of them to find me a motherfucking bayo for my M39. Step up.

I read an EU report that Finland can hold 62 million people. The EU wants the Finns to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

>Finnish people
>humans
choose one

swat.fi/muut/teraaseet/91-30-pistin

No idea where they will agree to ship

Finnexit NOW or riot!!

How are winters in Finland? I live in northern Michigan, would I survive in arctic Finland? How white are womens asses in Finland?

We neurotypicals call that a "joke" you subhuman meat calculator.

People with autism as strong as yours should honestly be aborted.

Saatana. Haista vittu.

You'd survive Southern Finland very well. North of Lahti or so would be too cold for you.

You'd probably die in Rovaniemi.

Same thing that you are used to. The weather is only extreme if you go all the way North where nobody would voluntarily live for any reason unless they own a reindeer farm. That's the tourist attraction for skiing holidays so that's why freezing Finland is a meme.

Whatever, TUBbs

80% of us live in the dark area anyway

This is a fine representation of all Finns

easy to nuke

The Skolt will repopulate the South.

I know this may be hard for a Finish person to understand but people running around stabbing each other isn't world peace. Also if everybody was Finish it would kind of suck watching Olympic hockey as nobody would ever win gold.

*Finnish

Fins are what you find on sharks

Finns are what you find in saunas, passed out on kossu.

why did you have to go there

Finland is going to save the world

not worth saving t b h

Suomi-Viro Khanate, then nuke everything else.

Why Finland....
I just wanted to prove that I TOO can last at least 15 minutes in a hot sauna

This one needs the YES index

Because that is Canadian shit posting, we don't try to be clever like the Aussies, or pretend like we don't give a shit, we just go for a person's balls like a rabid dog.

If you own a Mora over a puukko, you should an hero.

If you have a Mora to wreck to save your puukko for Russian bellies, that's fine.

Maybe you can hero with jukka
i love it

You never spell Juukka's name correctly.

:(

how do they meme so hard if theres so few of them

never heard of such name, jukka is a finnish name.
juukka must be some hidden sami shiet

How can these African countries have such low scores, they have like 100% diversity

Shut the fuck up nigger, Russians are bros. Definitely more so than majority of the beta Finns.

Darkness, kossu and sheer depression and isolation from other Finns.

Eh.. something something perkele?

Take it easy on the red pill

Probably. I just assumed it was normal, like Tuukka. His part of the family sticks to many Saami traditions.

You make Simo sad.

Hinttari.

Love Finns

grew up playing online air combat sims and Finns were everywhere and total bros

I just wish their language wasn't impossible to learn,

Tell me ONE thing Africa and their shitty diaspora is not at the bottom of the barrel? They are not humans.

nou

Ime äitis nussimaa kyrpää.

Do any of you Finns play disc golf? I heard its your national pasttime...

Also all Finnish comedy is either edgy dark humor, tireless repetition of something stupid until the repetition itself becomes the joke, and mixture of both.

I'm trying to say we've been culturally engineered for maximum meming.

Let me know when you stop copying insults from google m8 lad fampai

we only play with our benises

It's kinda ironic since we're among the happiest people in the world.

National sports of Suomi:

Hockey

Competitive Wife Carrying

Competitive Cellphone Throwing (distance)

Competitive Vomiting in Tallinn

Competitive Knife Sharpening

Competitive Hating of Ålanders

Competitive Staying Out of Turku

Reindeer Racing (Saami only)

Formula 1 and Rally Car racing (Up into the ass of Timo)

Finn girls that ugly, huh?

Anyone have that image proving that Finland is the true successor of the Holy Roman Empire?

Not Google, munapää.

Keep believing it.
We Finns have infiltrated your country and are moving to positions of power. You have no idea how much we control you already.

Ja siitä.

Ympärysmitta 50cm. Viisikymmentä-vitun-senttimetriä.

Kuvitteleeko joku teistä oikeasti mahtavansa minulle esim. mitään oikeassa katutilanteessa? Kuvitteletteko kenties uskaltavanne avata suutanne, saati edes katsoa muualle kuin omiin kengänkärkiinne, kun minä nappaan naistanne perseestä kiinni baarissa ja vetäisen tuplaposen takaa? Niinpä niin. Siinähän sitten istutte kynäniskat hiljaa loosissanne alahuuli väpättäen ja imette kiukkuanne. Minä sen sijaan teen mitä haluan, sen varmistavat nämä olkavarteni, joilla liikuttelen helposti 45kg painoja scott-hauiskäännössä. Minulla on niiden ansiosta valta ja voima jota te ette ikinä tule saavuttamaan.

Nonniin, nyt tiedätte paikkanne, pikku rotat :) Oli pakko vähän käydä kertomassa miten asiat tuolla oikeassa elämässä menee, kun täällä netissä moni luulee olevansa niin kovaa poikaa ja trollaa estoitta kaikesta maan ja taivaan väliltä. Jos minuun joskus baarissa törmäät, niin parempi pysyä poika lestissäs, vaikka vähän naistas päättäisin kokeilla sulta lupaa kysymättä. Mut huoli pois, se kyl varmasti tykkäis kun saisi kerrankin oikeaa urosta ;)

Vituttaako? Ei se mitäään. Minä nautin elämästäni.

I've been in many countries and I must say, I enjoy it here.

Do you have to carry your own wife, or can it be the neighbors wife?

Soon, Sup Forums will be marking us like: (((Jarvinenineninen)))