Eternal /trb/

Ye Olde Yreade: >Pastebin: Learn how to tribble: pastebin.com/sbLrGtUr

>Pastebin: Cosmetics and downloadables: pastebin.com/pijVBTpD

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=TlPV4wtZ6HE

Other urls found in this thread:

laliga.es/en/directos-lfpwch/xxii-torneo-internacional-laliga-promises-arona-dia-2
mediafire.com/file/95v181bws7mq24z/Kits-FM18.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond

>Scoring within 11 seconds
Noice

Maybe it was fraud

If posting mid match is bad then you're in for a beating la

Don't think so m8

Nothing related to O Rei Juliano, O Pelé Branco, The Complete Complete Forward, The Keeper Rounder, Tenerife's Terrible Titan, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm can be a fraud. But if it's a bug and it's SI's fault I'll be mad.

Well I guess I just beat Barca 8-0 in the league

genuinely starting to think there's something wrong with my game, every game is like this

oh thank you for the pressure

whats your formation?

atrocious OP what the fuck are you doing

When are you going to upload that save? Also, did you go to see the derby today? Donarumma's big brother sure is good.

i switch it up but always get the same outcomes. tried using downloaded tactics too where the users would let in

welp lads, i had a goat two paragraph long post typed up responding to butters nacional de ecuador post but i accidently pressed the x in the quick reply window. life is bad.

no i was watching it at home with dada, quite the happy times at cutrone's goal

also i found a way to stop the game from crashing in 3078 after 6 months, i'm habby

better get typing again

at least post the synopsis

>Every single attribute is between 10 and 13
I'm impressed.

the gist was an attempt to deconstruct the concept of nationality as a fundamentally bourgeois, eurocentric idea, introduced to the americas to deepen capitalist exploitation; either to argue that colombia and ecuador belong to an overarching, grander nation or, more radically, denying the existence of nations altogether and thus eliminating the entire problem in one fell swoop.

basically bad postcolonialism on steroids. the argument is obviously also imprecise because of the nation/state distinction but whatever.

thank you best poster

theyre all gran colombian in the end eh

how is inconsistent better than fair

imma guess 1 point better than fair

its not, just more jumbled

Are there any mods available for FM18 which have English leagues below National League North/South?

>tfw players eventually stop coming at your desk for a new contract every time they play a decent match

they all on 100k yet? that's when the requests slowed down for me

Monthly? If so, not yet, about half of my starters are below that, with two key players getting 300k+. Having enough street cred to persuade most players to fire their agents is really helpful

>monthly

>he doesn't feel the need to compare his own wage to his regens' once every two clicks
It's like you're not even trying

>my own wages
haha

>his own wage
kek nice one

>his own wage

type it again

>his own wage

got sacked irl 2 weeks ago lad. been playing fm ever since to simulate self-actualization

I wont post dubs bc pls no bans but I would like save suggestions. LLM pretty much mandatory unless you have a really great reason

bastia

>set team training permanently to def. positioning with more defensive training before games
>suddenly stop letting in 3 goals per game and rocket to the top of the league
>"a number of players have voiced their displeasure over the training sessions recently"

bastia

BK Forward

Might as well

Any suggestions for changes on this? Been working pretty decent. But im not sure about the BWM, if I should change him to something else, like maybe CM(D). Also not sure about the TM

so is FM18 any good? it's on sale on steam but all the user reviews are mixed with a lot people complaining about crashes making me nervous. You guys had any problems or is it as good as FM17?

it's shit

Just stick with 17 senpai

wtf is scaruffi doing here

what the fuck

big fm enthusiast

>page 429,934

who up

0-4 continue with preseason
5-9 do laundry

rough go, son

Old Boys

>have based Deeney and Gomes as team's captain and vice-cap
>they tell everyone to STFU when they want a new contract
>GOAT leaders

Its the best iteration since 14

reviewing fm18 of course

Need a save suggestion as I’ve given up on my Parma one since it’s become a crashing piece of shit. Rules:
>CL group stage should be realistic with less than 10 years of good management
>top flight should be relatively lenient on non-EU imports
Pretty simple. Started with Arsenal and I’ve been working my way down to harder challenges as I’ve gotten better at the game.

Fredrikstad or start in norwegian first divison, relatively big clubs, easy to promote and should challenge for europe relatively quick. No work permits but max 9 forrign players, i havent played norway in 17 or 18 but in earlier versions there was a bug that let you circumvent the foreign player limits.

Sweden has even laxer foreigner rules IIRC

Can you show me your 4-2-3-1 formations lads, need some inspiration

Sweeper keeper
Fullback (a) CD(d) bpd(d) fullback (a)
Dlp(d) carrilero (s)
If/w(s) Ap(a) if/w(s)
Cf(a)

Need 9 HG players in match squad in Sweden but other than that no restrictions/work permits

Thats amazing after youve integrated the initial batch of young qties into the squad

has anyone successfully made an antifootball/hoofball tactic?

4-1-1-4

For some reason none of the Italian clubs in my save have real youth players, even though all the other loaded nations do. What gives?

rate my young dutch forward

r8 my mini mahrez

he was released on a free by monaco and i managed to sign him

Nice board you got there mate

maybe licenses? Do they get intakes?

Deeney was a massive captain for me in 17, shut the right cunts up every time

>fm18 arrives
>don't want to stop playing my fm17 save
I feel lost lads

Don't know yet

>6 year unbeaten run in the cup comes to an end
Feels bad.

What is the maximum number of nationalities a player can have? I was looking forward to the day on mine would acquire his EU papers, but I noticed he already has a dual nationality from SAm countries
>tl;dr: wat do with double Sudacas?

Pretty sure at least three

1st team with strong form up against the bottom club with woeful form.

I think we know how this ends.

>tfw your best looking regen's decided to join the rest of the herd and go bald too

>3 teams with 20 points

>Those CCCs

>in the CL knockouts for the first time ever
>red card and forced to play 3rd choice keeper in the first 30 minutes
>against Bayern
>out of subs on a 4-1-2-2 at 50'
What could possibly go wrong

>win 1-0 and advance on away goals
scenes

who hoarding players here?

What is best kind of team for a noob? Big ol top-level team like PSG or Bayern or teeny weeny team like Southport?

Is there really no megapack for kits?

what is proper pre season training to get full fitness? never know how to properly set it up before pre season
t. noob

friendly reminder that there's no need to play 90 minutes at an average level, just play for 7 minutes at an excellent level and you're good

I found it!

Reminder to watch the real life regens tournament
laliga.es/en/directos-lfpwch/xxii-torneo-internacional-laliga-promises-arona-dia-2
Right now: Dortmund - Valencia

Also reminder to leave anime out of /trb/

Yo

Been through the paste bins but I cannot find a torrent or anything anywhere that will allow me to download all football kits.

I have found one area of fmscout (maybe) but every league is a separate file.

tl;dr anyone have a link to one file with ALL team kits?

Thanks in advance

maybe ask slovenija?

Anime saves the day once again!
mediafire.com/file/95v181bws7mq24z/Kits-FM18.rar

Post GOATs
Actual GOATs, not necessarily from your club.

I like this guy. PSG bought him for 33M€ when he was 17.

(they also payed 99M€ for this guy last year who I think isn't that good at all)

But of course this is the GOAT of my save without a doubt.

I think the training can be pretty much anything but obviously don't go too hard, fitness is more about managing friendlies properly.
I tend to do one friendly a week to start off then maybe do two a week for one or two weeks near the end of preseason, then drop back to one just before season starts. And just do a full swap of the team at half time, doesn't even matter if players are playing out of position or if you're giving fitness to someone you're never gonna use, limit each player to 45 mins each match except where you literally cannot because of first half injury or whatever.

did you really spend time making this

>That girl sneaking into the boys team

>Villarreal took a girl to the competition

This is what I do. I set up 5 or 6 friendlies and I make 11 subs at half time. Never had problems with fitness doing this tBh. Lately I'm letting my AssMan manage the first 3 or 4 and I have no problem either.