What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VyVmoCWIOrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I the only one that thinks that he looks like a spic in that pic?

Kinda tough to say. In the director's original ending, the last shot of the movie was Derek shaving his head bald after Danny got shot, implying that his brother's death pushed him back into the Nazi lifestyle, and this whole thing is just an endless cycle of violence & retaliation.

Edward Norton & the studio wanted Derek's "redemption" to stick, they wanted a more positive ending, so they cut the head-shaving. The "moral" of this cut is not really so clear, because the whole movie is meant to build up to an ending that we didn't actually get to see.

probably something to do with what the teacher said to derek after he got raped in prison. about how nothing he did made his life better and all the nazi stuff was just basically an outlet for his anger.

niggers never change.

around blacks never relax

blacks are not the enemy

they are being deceived and used just like we are

Anyone that says "moral of the story" isn't older than 15.

The word you're looking for is "theme".

Ah yes, more Sup Forums bate.

No different from the average American White Nationalist then.

This is unironically kind of true.Modern neo nazis look spicish as fuck.In fact I saw a nazi poster on /his/ that laughed at white trash that looked exactly like skinheads

That movie is pure anti-white propaganda.

A lot of Sup Forums is Hispanic, and the conservative mindset is generally very attractive to people from South American/Central American nations that have been buttfucked by Communism.

So a lot of modern "neo Nazis" look like "spics" because they are

The American experiment with multiculturalism, and all multiculturalism, is a failure.

Don't get caught curb stoming a nigger

yes but only for the people actually living in it, for the elites who organized it, multiculturism is a raging success

Lol this is the more retarded theory I've ever read. You sound fucking dumb.

"racism" is natural

youtu.be/VyVmoCWIOrg

You see this? *reveals pepe tattoo* it means not welcome

Which part? is right, a lot of Hispanics tend to go right-wing.

I'm Hispanic and I'm right wing leaning (more centrist but I swing right for elections) and I'm not a racist

And you speak for everyone else you know? I didn't mean to imply that all right-wingers are racist. I'm just saying that a lot of Hispanics I've met are conservative, some of them take it to a greater extreme than others, and I've heard some of them say some pretty racist shit too. The idea of a Hispanic skinhead is not far-fetched. That obviously doesn't mean that every Hispanic person who votes Republican is a skinhead.