This bitch defends BLM and tries to get a cop fired for not sucking BLM cop

This bitch defends BLM and tries to get a cop fired for not sucking BLM cop.
The story: wlos.com/news/local/haywood-county-sheriff-calls-for-unity-deputy-makes-divisive-post

FB : jennyjoe32

Her half breed daughter

Her and her rat.

>see shit thread on Sup Forums
>its about my bumfuck nowhere mountain town
What the actual fuck

Flat Rock fag here, i can't believe it either

>hello Tyrone

K?

Jenny loves attention Sup Forums

Also you local fags...be sure to check wlos in the next the next couple days. Someone flyer west asheville today.

If you had any idea of the demographics of this area you would know how unlikely that is. We have less than a few thousand blacks in the entirety of western north Carolina.

K???

I know 100 niggers and sjws were protesting in Asheville yesterday faggot. Justice 4 Jai

also more and more niggers move here all the time.

Oh god did they? I live in west Asheville and literally just walked the length of haywood rd, didn't notice any flyers regarding this. Saw seveal of the public shitposter's though.

Ayy flatrock, lmao

Op i assume you're around here too, yes?

Shit, really? It was bad enough when one of those sorry fucks trashed the Vance monument several months back. And yeah, but it's not just the nigs, its the yankees and the halfbacks and all this other transient trash that comes here.

Shit back when I went to Pisgah there were only about 10 blacks in the whole school. Now i got a nephew there and theres several blacks and even more mulatto shits.

Our area is changing and it fucking sucks

Yes I live a little West of Assville

Yes, it does suck

It's shitty as hell. The anti-fa and hippies need to be taken down. Thus why I'm starting with this cunt.

Don't bring the doggo into this

This cunt is gloating amf feeling so high and mighty

Doggo is not the problem.