/seriea/ + /calciomercato/ - Looks like Choked Inter is back on the menu Ragazzi

Can't keep track of which Milan club is peak-JUST anymore edition

No games in the league or Coppa today, but mercato-rumours are sure to keep >us buzzing

MATCHDAY 19:
>Friday, 29th of December
20:45 Crotone - Napoli

>Saturday, 30th of December
12:30 Fiorentina - Milan
15:00 Atalanta - Cagliari
15:00 Benevento - Chievo Verona
15:00 Bologna - Udinese
15:00 A.S. Roma - Sassuolo
15:00 Sampdoria - S.P.A.L.
15:00 Torino - Genoa
18:00 Inter - SS Lazio
20:45 Hellas Verona - Juventus

Previous thread: Hope you all had a lovely Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aURuYgN2gm4
sporcle.com/games/klucmajster/serie-a-yearly-top-10-goal-scorers-2000s
youtube.com/watch?v=rwOLi3J4Y78
youtube.com/watch?v=t-YXa7btqF0&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEAJOUA5Uuo
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
implyingrigged.info/wiki//SerieA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

porco dio
porca madonna
e tutti gli angeli ogbonna

Cheeky league table:

Milan's season starts today desu

bit late 2bh

>Arsenal are lining up a transfer move to sign defender Medhi Benatia in the January window, according to reports in Italy.

Sevilla have chosen Vincenzo Montella as their new Coach and are in talks with Milan to terminate his contract, claim Italian reports.

>Hebei Fortune offered €30m for the signature of Juvetus forward Mario Mandzukic. Juventino rejects China and a head-turning two-year contract

Alex Sandro, Lichtsteiner and Asamoah are rumoured to leave Turin between January and June. Juventus CEO Marotta is said to be hard at work to replace them: Spinazzola will return from Atalanta, negotiations with Valencia for Gaya. Meanwhile with Napoli it’s a duel for Ghoulam and Darmian

>Juventus have been interested in signing Liverpool midfielder Emre Can for a long time, and are now set to follow that up by taking concrete steps to take him to Turin.

The first match is on Friday night, what are we going to do?

fap to offside traps!

>fap to traps

>Porco Dio pedofilo cagato dalla madonna deflorata con un trapano da tutti gli angeli in colonna (Porco Dio porca Madonna), che la sbattono contro la croce dov'è inchiodato il porco di cristo dio cacca che sputa teste di bambinello mentre dio girarrosto e stuprapolli azzanna il culo di Gesù polpo infiocinato all'intestino da Padre Pio che annega nella diarrea sanguinolenta di San Giuseppe ricchione mentre Madre Teresa si scopa nel culo venti mazzi di cazzi di lebbrosi e si beve la sborra e condita coi succhi anali di Padre Pio vomitandola addosso a Don Matteo, che è solito infilzare San Sebastiano con la forcella della bici sodomizzandolo coi sandali di Cristo appena estratti dalla fica della Maddalena che spruzza il suo mestruo sui fedeli che, inneggiando bestemmie contro gli apostoli che si masturbano di fronte alla foto di San Crispino e, solfeggiando rutti, ficcano dita in culo a San Pietro per farlo eiaculare tramite stimolazione interna della prostata mostrandogli allo stesso tempo la fica slabbrata della troia di Santa Rita stuprata da quel coglione del papa che intanto inneggia a dio impestato fruttolo rancido defecando cotolette di maiale mangiate il venerdì santo insieme a San Pietro che incide a Mosè un pentacolo sulla cappella mentre Ratzinger si spalma su un palo col Ciao Piaggio perché lo Spirito Santo gli infila la lingua in culo fino al pancreas perché giocando a playstation ha bestemmiato troppo poco la madonna cui la passera puzza di broccolo bollito e che guarda su YouTube i filmati di San Tommaso che si brucia i peli pubici e infila lo scroto in una friggitrice accesa da San Benedetto da Norcia che balla la lap dance con un salame infilato su per il culo*

Who are Napoli going to sign?

milik returning fro injury will be their new signing

>1-0
what went right?

The better Donnarumma played.

Based Skrinjar took out Kalinic.

Suso and Cutrone

ANALA!
STRONZA INTER ANALAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAA!
E' UNA MERDA INFINITA
CHE DURA UNA VITA
STRONZA INTER ANALAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAA!

Shit that's actually real, I completely missed that. So that's a 100% clean sheet record, right? Best summer transfer.

Lucky my girl was with me. What little i saw was terrible. Worst derby ever. Skriniar is goat. Joao mario a choker. Pastore in pls. Also nice spalletti tiryign first team for 120 mins before vital lazio game...

No excuses finnbro. Lazio is playing in 3 different competitions and doing fairly well everywhere. Meanwhile >we (so that discount scandi danish user doesn't get triggered) are only playing in serie a and did two games of coppa in total and all of a sudden we are tired out? That is unacceptable.

Skriniar was great, so were Cancelo and Nagatomo. Rano was meh. Overall good defending. Everything else was utter shit. Everything.

I cannot fathom or understand how can you be so unmotivated and mentally weak, the entire team. It boggles my mind. I don't mind losing, but at least fucking show some fucking desire and try a bit. It feels like they would all rather be anywhere else than on the pitch.

>this fucking derby

Hello darkness my old friend

skriniar is inter's flavour of the season just like gagliardini last season.
it was gagliardini this gagliardini that last season but he is very quiet this season.
now it's skriniar this skriniar that

>80555750
Imagine being this obsessed

IIDF detected

I NEVER FELT LIKE
SO INSECURE
I NEVER FELT LIKE THINKING THIS COULD LAST FOREVER

>200 milions spent
>best players are a Spanish bought for 5 euros by based Galliani and a youngster from primavera

¿Suso is one of the best players in the Milan roster?

NEW ONE IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=aURuYgN2gm4

The best.

Yup

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

yeah, he's dragging the team on his own

they unirnocally signed Robert English

he was lucky to not get red carded in the last game desu

Not his fault he was issued shit and told to make a sandwich. Tbh he did better than most people expected.

Milan lifelong here, is good to be back, was actually thinking about not renewing my plastic memembership for the next year, but looks like the based chinks will deliver after all.

Post your scores /seriea/
sporcle.com/games/klucmajster/serie-a-yearly-top-10-goal-scorers-2000s
126/170, got some literally whos and missed some huge names.

Is he gonna shoot himself?

missed salah, klose, pzzini, pato, giovinco, miccoli and then some
also, di vaio is not recognized for some reason

Dries Mertens scored 28 goals last season? Shiet and I thought he was only a quick fix for Milik.

I typed "vaio" and got him.

Missing Salah and Pato is better than missing Crespo and fucking Vieri of all people in my case.

145/170
I've forgotten Signori, Bergessio, Bacca, Ilicic, Sosa and Reggina duo (Bianchi-Amoruso) among the others

>montella official to Seville

*loses to las palmas*
*laughs in spanish*
"El equipo está mejorando"

necesitamos mas tiempo

tfw capodanno ancora da solo
hahaha...

Nope he is the ronaldo of inter. Fenomenom

Bundesliga was like this at the beginning of the season. Does a table like that mean everyone is shit or everyone is good lol. Im guessing the former.

Look at the gap between 5th and 6th, those top 5 teams are all having better seasons than last year.

>replying to nordamericans using common sense

When will Donnarumma leave? This winter? Next summer?
How much will he go for and where?
My guess is next summer for 80 mil to PSG.

Spaletti is a hack

Spartak eto ponos.

soglasen

Portogruaro Summaga

its tfw not mfw la

>Ciao Mario

>This man is now the President of Liberia

top KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=rwOLi3J4Y78

*clogs the midfield with sideways passing between the 6 players fielded*

>la rivincita di donnarumma
newspapers are fucking embarassing
he was shit yesterday and was lucky that joao mario was even more shit
unbelievable

>you now remember Inter and other rival fans mocking Baresi at every possible chance by chanting «È arrivato Weah, è arrivato Weah, e Baresi è di nuovo papà!» ("Weah has arrived and Baresi is a father once again!")

who /serieb/ here?

20:30 Avellino - Ternana
20:30 Brescia - Ascoli
20:30 Carpi - Bari
20:30 Cremonese - Cesena
20:30 Entella - Novara
20:30 Foggia - Frosinone
20:30 Palermo - Salernitana
20:30 Perugia - Empoli
20:30 Pescara - Venezia
20:30 Pro Vercelli - Cittadella

Weah was a fucking beast

was he a cuck?

What the hell happened to Livorno? They were up in the Serie A like 10 years ago.

he might be, his sons look nothing like him

>6 relegation spots
>6 playoff spots

FORZA FOGGIA

communism has gone out of fashion

oh 5 relegation spots

I've forgotten how to count.

>they finished dead last in serie a 13/14
I don't even remember them that season.

18th and 19th places are play-out spots btw

SO MISERABOL*

montella is a fine manager to be tBh
he was just a victim of meelan being all around terrible

Look at pioli this season

why?

>he was just a victim of meelan being all around terrible
yeah it's not like he was the manager or anything

He got babbys runnig for europe. Turmoil in big team kills coaches. Montella might be great at sevilla

sleep snug bump

I would like to ride her jeep, if you know what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=t-YXa7btqF0&

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEAJOUA5Uuo

hey /SerieA/, do you want to compete in the >upcoming Sup Forumserb Owl?
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumserb_Owl_2018

I already threw a preliminary roster a while ago.
implyingrigged.info/wiki//SerieA/

Sounds good.

Add Yuto somewhere in the roster.

i like this kind of autism
change i'd made
Piguain>>> King of cannoli/Sultan of Salamy whatever
Mastermind Montella>>> Montella's smile
IN
Dollarrumma
/clebbe/
Papu Memes
WAVE TE WORLD
Crazy bald man
COULD BE REPLACED
nazio
allegri's precisely etc
forget to defend etc
Oconco
Tavoletti
I rate spalletti

Also Sturato shold be a gold

10/10 on the victory anthem, could be used as goalhorn too

The the fuck did Inda lose to Milan? fuck this shit team

> our years fra
Lmaoooooooooo

papu needs to be a medal
palletta should have a spot too
wave the world could be part of asian money

>Crazy bald man
Change it to Racist bald man

throwing porca madonna angeli ogbonna in the mix
agree with papu and clebbe

There should be a slovak homage.

thank you all for the suggestions
as of now, I was just looking for thread approval.

I will post this again when we will be closer to the tournament (a couple weeks before it).
So I can take all the suggestions and then make a poll to choose roster and medals and shiet.

there is an unwritten rule in 4cc (and related invitationals) that namefag/tripfag/flagmeme can't get into rosters

a few more
bobby english
rigore paa roma
DAI DAI DAI
>le dribbly drobbly scugniz
>sfinter
>bblan

>Owner: Carlo "Only 4 lesbians care about female football" Tavecchio

>EPLel secured the Halftime Slags transfer before us

wow donnaruma sr. is seems like way more competent keeper. Why milan pays 6 million to overrated hack again?

wew
i dont even rate dolla jr but you cant possibly be this deluded right?
it was inter choking all the time not leech sr being good

well, from what i've seen i do believe that dollaruma is extremely overrated. He's just a big log with long hands in gates.