All men are psychopaths with mommy issues and/or tiny dicks

>all men are psychopaths with mommy issues and/or tiny dicks

Is this just feminist propaganda after the first season?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/glee-extra-explains-tweeting-show-spoiler-ruined-life/story?id=37544461
youtube.com/watch?v=f4XbQ4kkmV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's white noise for young women to have on in the background while they take dog filter selfies and text chad

I thought the first two seasons were fine desu when it comes to Sup Forums related stuff. Coven onwards was horrendous though.

>plucky lesbian reporter kills psychopath with mommy issues and rape child with mommy issues
and all the crazy demon, nazi experiments and alien stuff went nowhere

The alien stuff didn't go anywhere, but the Nazi shit ended when the Cooper an heroed.

It was so disappointing that he just shot all his monsters that had so much build-up.

The cute guy who played quicksilver was a good guy in Freak show, victim of abuse in Coven what is VERY rare for men, a innocent good and enlightened guy in Asylum. He was a bad guy in hotel, but it had nothing to do with mommy issues as far as i remember, same with Murder House, he was just a edgy fag.

Evan Peters' story early in Coven hit me hard, for sure. Too bad that season had probably the steepest descent into complete garbage of any TV season ever

He had mommy issues in Murder House, he hated his real mother and did everything for the motherly ghosts.

It's written by gay men, for gay men. Brad Falchuck also writes Glee and Scream Queens, and sometimes spoils his own faggy shows, then ruins people's lives over it.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/glee-extra-explains-tweeting-show-spoiler-ruined-life/story?id=37544461

Brad Falchuk is a straight nu-male, he's dating Gwyneth Paltrow

But I'm gay. Why would I want to watch something where all men are all evil rapists?
Plus the gay couple in murder house was just cringeworthy and miserable to watch.

Oh yeah, what about Hotel tho?

Coven is horrible teen trash.

>He's bearding Gwenyth Paltrow

Open secret. He put Lady Gaga in his big gay horror show.

>But I'm gay.

Doubt it. Fag.

Season five might be the worst.

The first 5~ episodes of Coven were promising

This show went to shit after around mid-Coven. It got unwatchable the season with the vampires and Lady Googoo.

Pretty much this

It's televised foreplay

Everybody knows that Tate has a huge cock, user.

No way, Freakshow is borderline unwatchable

WHO IS JUNGLEJIM4322 AT YAHOO.COM?

ACTING

youtube.com/watch?v=f4XbQ4kkmV0

Why is he such a cute?

To think that she got a Golden Globe for this. I wonder if it actually feels fullfilling to get something you know you didn't deserve.

So I watched 1 and 2 and like a few episodes of coven before I threw it in the trash. Coven was serious feminist crap/Lifetime drivel. Was any if it good after the shit show that was coven?

I've only heard Roanoke was okay but I never bothered to watch it
Freakshow is easily the lowest point of the show
but in my opinion when you've only got 2 good seasons out of 6 that's a failing grade