Democrats turn on Clinton

>If she were still at the State Department, she could be getting fired for being, as the F.B.I. director told Congress, “extremely careless” with top-secret information. Instead, she’s on a glide path to a big promotion.
nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYTimesDowd/status/751862456545402880
archive.is/iGIYH
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1326125398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/NYTimesDowd/status/751862456545402880

Love how everyone is just attacking her for her Obama nickname and calling her a Hitler without refuting anything she's saying.

YEEEESSSSSSSS

i thought the NYT were massive liberals

what a qt

Makes it all the more awesome that they're turning on Shillary and the Kang Nigger

Either the NYT or the NYP is liberal, the other is conservative
I don't remember which is which.

OP How can you be a fag and not archive that thing. It is literally the easiest thing to do. You just paste the URL into a box on their frontpage.

archive.is/iGIYH

Uh, Maureen Dowd isnt really a sterling example of a good Democrat

>In a mere 11 days, arrogant, selfish actions by the Clintons contaminated three of the purest brands in Washington - Barack Obama, James Comey and Loretta Lynch - and jeopardized the futures of Hillary’s most loyal aides.

>Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch
>one of the purest brands in Washington

Did anyone else chuckle when they read this paragraph

No true scotsman fallacy detected.

>You have to go back.

The good goyim are getting irrationally upset..

That nigger on the bottom can't even spell properly

>open comments
>top comment with "enlightenment" stamp from NYT editors
>"I'm holding my nose and voting for Clinton for obvious reasons. She ain't Trump"

And they say liberals are smart.

Based Pennsylvania Senator

Dude was the real deal

> killing yourself because your innocent

that must be satire

liveleak.com/view?i=164_1326125398

The SJW mob is is a fickle herd.

It's as if these retards are not aware the faggot in chief's first name is Barry.

But muh #PresidentObamaNotBarry. Wow, they're really losing it, Sad!
Plus, they're trying to meme delete your account. I can't think of any rational person who would unironically say that, so are all of these commenters #CorrectingtheRecord?

New York Times is, but Maureen Does has always been anti-Clinton. Most "real liberals" don't like Hillary.

>still trying to meme pirates while also falling for parenthesis solidarity and pushing "delete your account"

How bad at memery can you even be lmao

That's all they got

The bald "comedy" nigger called him barry AND muh nigga. Why all the asspain now?