Sup Forums BTFO

See, you scaredy little misogynists, Amanda is a strong,independent,unbreakable woman. LITERALLY nothing wrong with her expressing her sexuality, and she has shown great courage and admirable poise in dealing with the leakers, I hope they rot in jail and be forced to give her all their money. Shaming her is WRONG, the REAL shame is on the leakers.

>image.png

She will be a WONDERFUL mom and wife and continue with her successful A-list career as well. I hope you losers eat your hearts out in envy

Yea I have a feeling this guy posted from an ipad

Trying way too hard op

Stock price plummets, everyone sells in panic.

I feel bad for them. Marriage cant last when everyone can watch your wife suck another man's dick, no matter how long they lie to themselves

>celebrity marriage
>moden marriage
>westren women

What's the point?

You really don't understand how easy life is for a 10/10 like Amanda, do you?

>10/10

heh

I feel conflicted about nude pics. It doesn't seem wrong to me that couples should share dirty pics in private. Unfortunately, they often get out. So if you tell people not to sext, you can be accused of shaming someone's sexuality, when I feel like it's more of a personal safety issue. I mean sharing sexts isn't even illegal in a lot of states. What an ethical clusterfuck

it really is pretty scummy to release someone else's private pictures though

>ipad

are you fucking gay

>she loves the little white cock
Sickening tbqh

It's not stealing if they still have them.

That pic looks like bad greenscreen for some reason.

Is she the one who raped her sister at 6?

That's Lena Dunham

Amanda Seyfried is the one who fucks her dog

That photo of her and the dog though WEW

Sometimes I wonder about people.

"Yep, I'm on a boat getting sucked off. Seems like a real photo moment".

Look, the thing with that photo is that the sunset looks so magnificent that Amanda Seyfried sucking a chubby pales in comparison to it. It's called having a good contrast.

She's had a really bad career, I don't know how she's 'famous'

>spend years shilling for Apple
>an iPhone security flaw shows your tiny dick to the world

Dude tried to be all artsy with a blowjob shot, attempting the rule of thirds and everything. His framing and really the entire mindset is wrong.

>10/10

Hi Amanda.

imagine if she were sucking the big fat black one