Identity Evropa: Your Experiences?

Is anyone a member or participant or otherwise affiliated with Identity Evropa? I live in a city where they have a presence and I would consider joining up with them.

Their artwork and website seem pretty based, without being super 1488 Gas the kikes race war now edgelord level

What do you guys think?

They're cool. They're Americas version of Generation Identitaire. Just need some non autistic charismatic and intelligent men to lead it.

I could see myself being a positive contributor in that regard but I have no experiences with activism and encounters with ANTIFA and other groups like that. I'm only a Freshman in college and I'd hate for all future career prospects be fucked because some edgelord leftists dox me.

Bump.

I hope that they succeed. And I hope that I am able to form/find an organization similar to this one but for Latin america, we too are getting fucked by outside sources

Same. I've been looking for active groups in my area for a long time now, but I haven't found any that are just filled with brainless skinheads and edgelords whereas these guys actually seem somewhat well-spoken and presentable.

Every IE member I've met has been a pretty solid dude.

Good enough for me, I'll contact them now.

What general area are you located in?

I am not sure If I should Study politics, it is useless but will give me connections and I will get to meet young impressionable people. What is a good career to study? Political sciences? Law(lol, no pls)?

Personally I'm studying Finance. I learn enough politics just through reading books, browsing debate/discussion forums, and reading PDFs of books I get off the internet.

My plan is to study Finance as a means to earning lots of money and setting up a strong household/family foundation before turning the rest of those savings towards campaigning for local offices and working my way up the political ladder.

Financial Planners technically have no income cap, and my friends parents each earn over 250k a year in this line of work. I intend to live frugally and becoming financially independent and retired by age 40/45, which is when I'll start pursuing politics.

Seems fair, but an office environment is not my idea of life. How would you rate Finance? Is it worth it?

I've not even entered college yet so I truly do not know from a results-based perspective, but the prospects seem very good.

Well, thank you anyways. I will check some universities to see what they have and what ends up convincing me

Good luck mexibro

Basically you put up posters. Then if you're deemed worthy you can be 'trained' in the talking points. You have to present well though - roughly, like a Mormon, be serious, have no weakness that people can latch on to, to cause them to disrespect you.

Cool. I've always had an affinity and interest for debate and public speaking.

I work in the outdoor advertising industry within a large city. I have access to parts of the city nobody else has and specialize in sign installation and various other sorts of hands on advertising. Bless you for introducing this to me.

>but I haven't found any that are just filled with brainless skinheads and edgelords
This is why American pro-white movements have gotten nowhere in the past 50 years. Identity Evropa is positive step towards the mass acceptance of pro-white groups. As of right now, most of them are demonised hard by the media. The moment normies see a skinhead with the Celtic cross on his shirt, everyone see's him as a nazi, and is laughed at and his opinions are ignored.

The normies won't do this when you have an entire group of men looking like Generation Identity because the normies don't know how to react since they've never been 'programmed' to react to these people.

Exactly what drew me to the movement.

Bump.

I'm gonna need some context. I've never heard of these guys.

Nationalist group on the rise in America. Seems more youth-oriented and activist friendly with a more professional image.