Which Southern US state would an Irishman be most at home in?

I love everything about the South, the mountains, the swamps, the history, the pride, the distant Scots-Irish kin. I hate Ireland, I love Guns, hate gays and Blacks, and want to escape the Islamic Caliphate of Dublin.

Lel.

>Scots-Irish kin
>lives in Dublin

but probably W. Virginia or Kentucky/Tennessee/Arkansas

why hating gays you a fag or what

west Virginia. especially if you like meth

>Islamic Caliphate of Dublin.

Jesus christ if you really think Dublin is that bad you need to get some fucking perspective. Try living in Toronto where it's only 50% white now

My family are Ulster-Scots, I was the one born in Dublin.

Presbyterian?

central Pennsylvania isn't bad either

>i hate Ireland
>I'm from Dublin
Pottery
Can't wait till you fuck off

Probably Appalachian Tennessee, but the South wasn't historically favourable to the Irish. There were Irish people and even units during the Confederacy, but Catholicism has been widely hated throughout the south with the exception of the French in Louisiana.

They were but they converted to Catholicism a generation or two ago. But I have no problems pretending to be a proddie in America.

>hates blacks
>wants to leave dublin thats 1%black at most to southern USA thats probably over 30

The south is like 30% black though. That's where like, all of them are.

Just go to Memphis and you'll see.

>They were but they converted to Catholicism a generation or two ago.

lol
go jump down a well patrick

>that's where like, all of them are.

Thank God to be honest.

Nobody in the South really identifies as Irish man, you want that plastic paddy shit where people are going to LARP as your "kin" you'd be better off in New England.

Pretty much just Boston and the surrounding area. You don't get that nonsense in ME, VT, and NH.

we're full paddock

>i hate blacks
>wants to move to the south

What this guy said. Go to Boston or Chicago.

To be fair the south is very segregated. I think there were 3 blacks total at my jr high in Arkansas.

Everywhere that blacks live is segregated because nobody wants to live with them

Houston, New Orleans, or Atlanta

No dirty Irish allow.
Fix your own country

A study found that the south was the least segregated of the US states and NY was the most segregated. Another study shows that interracial marriages are most common in the southern states.

>the region of the US with the most blacks is where whites have the most contact with them
really groundbreaking stuff here bud

Still though the US is almost as segregated as it was in the 1960s

You don't have higher concentrations of blacks than a lot of northern cities, you just mix with them more.

>living in the south
Anywhere elseis preferable.

Mexico is preferable to the south, sherman did nothing wrong except not exterminating the south.

>swamps and mountains
Pick one because you wont find both anywhere near each other in the south

Im assuming youre catholic so try southern florida, couple cutie redheads in Tampa if youre lookin for your own kind

You're deluding yourself, you'll find those people from coast to coast

Do you have the sources?

If he truly hates blacks he wouldn't move to the south. There's higher percentages of black Americans down there and NPR had a segment discussing how more young blacks are moving back south to start fresh aka to be able to afford a living. So yh OP just stay in Ireland, you're just gonna have a bad time. The south isn't like the north where places like Boston hail their Irish roots. I'm not 100% certain but I'm sure the south didn't like Irish people back in the day either. If you wanna mingle with Americans in love with their heritage go to Boston.

>i hate blacks
irish are literally niggers in america

OP said he was Ulster Scots. And there are plenty of those retard inbreds in the south.

As a southerner who ironically did the opposite of OP I can tell you, you are incorrect many especially in Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia and Kansas identify as being Irish and not just Ulsterman Irish either. I myself as Norwegian-French.