So, we all agree that French-Canadians rank among the worst people on the planet, right?

So, we all agree that French-Canadians rank among the worst people on the planet, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Chateauguay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's so bad about them?

Yep. Gas the frogs, even their dogs.

A lot of them are insufferable faggots, but that's nearly all of Canada anyway so I let it slide.

They're our Jews and make up 23% of the population.
Justin Trudeau should say it all. French politicians love flooding our country full of third worlders because they never target the french speaking countries in Africa only english ones.

They're white

>French
>arrogant
>speak a bastardized version of an already shitty language.
>wants to separate even tho it will be their doom economically-speaking
>won't assimilate
>most of them are lefties.
>French

No. I admire Quebec as one of the oldest most respected colonies in the Americas who managed to hold onto their identity despite being surrounded by Anglos.

This is also why they love Indians, they'll never settle in Quebec and turn anglos against them while francos rob everyone else blind. The fact that they would have been independent 20 years ago if all of Canada could have voted says it all really.

Pepe master race

Poutine isn't identity. They also kissed english boots right up until we gave them full equal rights (sound familiar?).

>most respected

how fucking high are you?

according to wetbacks apparently theyre "white" too

most frogfuckers are broke niggers with native (metis) blood that make cheese and drink wine

Edgy Frenchies who claim to hate all English speakers are the problem. I've met/worked with quite a few good French people when I lived in Onterrible.

Move to BC, don't even have to worry about the problem.

>inb4 b-but chinks in BC

Yes, why is Quebec such a terrible place?

qc is quebec city which surely the whitest city and most nationalist city in north america. It's the only good thing they have going for them besides the $50b hydro project.

Fucking christ it's like you have your own metropolitan Paris up there if we "lost" a nuke could you please do us all a favor and glass the fuckers? The jetsteam would carry the fallout to the eskimos so nobody loses.

They are respected. They've repelled invasions from us on several occasions, and carved out a place of prominence and influence in an otherwise Anglo empire. They maintained their identity. That's deserving of respect.

But they do have an identity beyond poutine, otherwise you wouldn't be singling them out. And it's no small feat to keep their language going for as long as they have, over such a large swath of land (the largest province), while surrounded by English speakers on all sides.

You just hate them because they're French and 'different' but that's the point. They managed to keep those differences alive despite the odds being against them. What's not to admire about that?

This. They're just jelly.
Except for Montreal, the rest is almost devoid of chunk and niggers.

You know if it wasn't from Quebec, I'm not too sure canadian would have a culture of their own...

>inb4 spotted the frog
>I'm from BC

~1m people and it's 93% white. That's better than even the whitest small towns in the USA and is whiter than most European cities of similar size.

They won't assimilate to the Chinese culture?

anglo canada is shit, has no culture

vivre le quebec libre

They speak French idiot. That's why they're singled out.

Frogs aren't actually as bad as the first nations desu. At least they're still white.

If Canada is divisible so is Quebec soma nigger. The natives that control 90% of the natural resources and some 40% of the land said they have no interest in leaving Canada. Btw Quebec would have been independent in 1995 if the whole of Canada could have voted.

>They are respected. They've repelled invasions from us on several occasions

That was the British militia, not the French.

Also they're surrounded 60% by water and a good chunk by the USA. You're an idiot why pipe up about shit you know nothing about? Go read another one of your plebbit threads.

No reason to defend your retarded offspring. They don't even speak your language, why do you care?

The UK gave them full language rights before your country was even conceived. Again don't pipe up about shit you know nothing about.

Anyway I'm pretty sure the other canadians anons are prairie rednecks seeking to blame their problems on the ''outsider''

According to Sup Forums, french canadians are cucks like trudeau, is it true?

Well they would have a point because of Quebec all but blocking Energy East and put a bunch of French SJW's in charge of our federal government (yeah Toronto is just as guilty).

>talking shit about the prairies
>the last bastion of conservatism in this cucked country

Yes

No, Quebec is one of the few white areas left that preserves its culture and keeps immigration low. It is the rest of Canada that is full of c*cks, the Canadians are so butthurt in this thread because they know it is the truth.

French Canadians are like American Jews and Niggers, they always think they're repressed and believe the only way for them to thrive is on the backs of the RoC.
You realize that they're all native halfbreeds right? They're far removed from their European stock.

That's where I live.

I wonder how many people in quebec city go on Sup Forums.

In some cases. In others, the Canadien Militia, which was Quebecois, fought against us.

Example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Chateauguay

Why are you so angry? See. I admire Quebecois for putting up with your angry Anglo aggression. You're upset for no reason friend. The fact that Quebec is so large and majestic doesn't exactly undercut my point. It's a crown jewel colony. Why do you think so much blood was spilled over it?

I am fully aware of that, and the fact that the Anglo colonies in the south (us) were upset by this, prior to the Revolution. But I'm not exactly sure how you think this undercuts my point. They acquired language rights and preserved them for over 2 centuries, despite being surrounded by angry, bitter Anglophones. Good for them.

Jealous.

Agreed...from NB we get fucked around by the french fucks all the time..fucking bullshit being the only "bilingual" province.

Again another American piping up about shit he knows nothing about. Quebec has more niggers than the rest of Canada combined and they're the 3rd most 'diverse' province in the country and only by a small margin.

Lower Canada was some 40% Anglo before the push was made down to the Great Lakes.

There are like 4000 of them senpai. And they all live far from each other. No way they could organize a serious rebellion against us,they would simply put two or three dumpsters on fire and ask for more gibs. Anyway, our natives are much better than the ones in western Canada... They only cause harm to themselves

That picture just illustrates what is wrong with Quebec.

number of Canadian flags : 0
number of Quebec flags : 1

French-Canadian don't care about Canada. In fact, all they want is to abuse the system, take our money away while simultaneously spit on us, not even making the effort to claim to identify as Canadians.

>Why do you think so much blood was spilled over it?
.. because the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence river have been the most valuable lands in North America since the fall of the plantations. Some 90% of the mines in Quebec are on native territory btw which is management by the crown in right of Canada. They made it clear they're not leaving Canada and have no significant ties to the Quebecois.

All the blacks are mostly contained in montreal. Our blacks are also not the same thing as american niggers, they are more civilized, much much less aggressive but just as lazy.

Same goes for the $50b hydro electric project Quebec built. The local bands made it clear it will remain in Canada.

You're not wrong but him suggesting Quebec was some white European paradise is hilarious even if you forget that most of them have a large percentage of feral native blood.

Based Cajun

Only Swiss-French are worse

could've stopped at french

Quebecois are based.
The only place I really have a problem with on a provincial level is Alberta.
What a bunch of degenerate scum.
They constantly shoot off about the east, smoke more crack than Charlie Sheen and cry bloody murder when the government doesn't hand out shekels Everytime oil slides but never want to pitch in during good times. They are also responsible for 90% of the shit posts by Leafs.

Seriously keep your oil. It will help your province burn down quicker.

AH YES, THE GOOD OL FAUX TEXAS SNOWNIGGER AT IT AGAIN

Get a culture of your own, you filthy animal. Also fix your wildfire faggots

No we actually want out. You guys spent 6 gorillion to keep us in and brainwash our youth into loving you.

Why? (simple curiosity)

lol our average wage is literally 4x what it is in your shithole even after oil dropped 50%. Be happy we fund all those cushy eastern government jobs and send hundreds of billions in transfer payemtns.

I do. Feels good man.

No you don't. Polls confirm it year after year, the percentage of the population that wants out is dropping constantly. You'll never leave. Your ass belongs to us.

someone jelly that quebec isn't full of sandniggers, pajeets, and hongs

I'd take any of the three over a French-Canadian.

Quebec would have been independent in 1995 if all of Canada could have voted. Once they found out all the natives were going to stay in Canada and we wouldn't give them a seat at the BoC they never brought it up again. Seven words sealed their fate: If Canada is divisible so is Quebec.

nice free hate comment you got going on here

anglotrash only knows about Montreal, which have it's own problems of pooinloos, niggers, mudshits and other subhumans, it's almost a miracle to hear someone speak french in downtown mtl

What is it about Alberta that makes you all so fucking stupid? Why do you need to come on here and embarrass our country? Why can't you go smoke crack and throw loonies in a whores cunt like everyone else in Alberta?

You will never be Texas.
I'd rather be fucking homeless in the Maritimes than rich in Alberta.

Quebec has more niggers than the rest of Canada combined. You're right your SJW cultural marxist hacks like your Trudeau family have been flooding us but Harper sent you 300,000 Algerians so we're even.

Babyboomers are scared to lose monies and our youth is embracing Trudeau and multiculti. That's why we should have separated in 95. Now we're just as fucked as you cunts.

Alberta has the lowest rate of drug use and NB has the 2nd highest along with the highest rate for incest. Be happy we fund your government poor boy. Also pay debts.

Suffer not the anglos to live.

>Quebec has more niggers than the rest of Canada combined.
>when Toronto is in the bag

Our average wage is 1.5x Texas and our net worth nearly three times btw. We're the richest subnational jurisdiction in North America by a decent margin and one of the richest in the world.

They are the Canadian shitposters.

Wew lad, looks like your education comes from an albertan radio station.

The original flag posted was Nova Scotia not NB you moron. Typical fucking Alberta.
There may be more drug usage but it's for shit like weed not crack or meth.

Nobody disputes this. The majority of Canadians wanted Quebec (minus the natives which said they would stay) finally gone so they could be a small poor city state used for cheap labour and we wouldn't have to deal another one of your marxist sjws.

Fuck off we are more based then you!

They hate multiculturalism and they are atheist scum

Same shit different pile. You honestly think anyone knows or cares about your garbage piss poor crack smoking incest loving province?

my top 5 worst people based on what Sup Forums have told me:

1. Niggers
2. Jews
3. Sandniggers
4. Romanians
5. Quebec people

yes they are

theyre fucking dicks and i never want to meet one in person again

asking if trudeau represents french canadians is like asking if obama represents all african americans
pretty much

That's why you sent is bus loads of grandmas in their soiled diapers to tell us how much you love us. Fuck off kid, you probably were not even born in 95.

it is tho

try best, only whites in NA with free license to protect their culture and try to do so. their govt has sold us out however and imports half the chinks ruining van, as well as any haitian or algerian shit so long as it speaks french.

Get fucked, hillbilly. Montreal is a lovely city, and literally every single person I met was kind and decent. Back to fucking your backwoods cousin, you Nigger of the North.

It snows 5 months of the year. Also government mandated vacation in all provinces.

Marc? Is that you?

>4. Romanians
nah mate
memes aside for 1 minute
the gypos aren't romanian
they're about as romanian as turks are greek

How are turks not in there.

oops"
>MUH ANGLO LOVED ME CUZ 200 PPL SHOWED UP
You're a joke. Nobody disputes the rest of Canada would have voted piss poor welfared Quebec out.

>>French
European language
>>arrogant
Not more or less than anglos
>>speak a bastardized version of an already shitty language.
So is you with your bastardized version of english
>>wants to separate even tho it will be their doom economically-speaking
we would rather separate than be cucks like you
>>won't assimilate
We are pretty assimilated beside our language and most Quebecers speak both french and english
>>most of them are lefties.
That is one thing I hate about living here, no right side political party that is also nationalist
>>French
European language

But at least we aren't cucks to the fucking royalty, why do you like the dick of royals so much?

>mfw the anglosphere got scared shitless thanks to a ragtag group of disorganized terrorists called the FLQ

There's nothing wrong with the Quebecois. The Anglo Canadians are just constantly on the warpath against them.

I think they're upset because Quebec has the hottest women in Canada.

>Watching The Last of the Mohicans
>French general let's the Hurons massacre retreating English and colonists

wtf i hate the french now

kek another salty poor frenchman with the average 20% feral native blood still salty about being crushed under the anglo royal boot 300 years ago. When will you ever recover?

No. I've been to Quebec many times and never had any problems with anyone there ever.

Honestly i'm not salty but I know many that are, can't we just live peacefully next to each other?

We have our country, you have yours, we can visit each other once in a while and make trade deals.

Can we at least get together and stop the immigrant hordes?

F
O
I
E

G
R
A
S

You realize Trudeau is from Quebec right? Well the same goes with all of our other open borders marxists. Imagine Jews were 23% of your populations and if those jews were borderline retarded and extremely lazy. That's what we're dealing with.

Stop flooding the country with pajeets and stop producing people like the Trudeau family and we'll consider it. Truth is most anglos grew up with respect for the french and were redpilled over time, again very similar to the American jewish problem.

can of cat food with some vegetables and 3 drops of ketchup

nothing special about that