ITT: Bollywood Kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
youtu.be/WVLo4avHYao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i watched kal ho na ho

fucking hell it was painful

POO

I haven't watched any new Bollywood in ages but Dabangg is pretty sweet.

TAKE THE POO

not even indian mate.
I just wanted to see something I haven't seen yet.

KINO as fuck

TO THE LOO

>3 hour runtime
>Instant massive shifts in tone at seemingly random times just like life lmao right? XD
>Every character is a backstabbing cunt, even the 3 Idiots
>Musical numbers throughout zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I realize Bollywood films are made for sophisticated Indian audiences, but fuck me this movie sucks

Great movie.

This man's kinography

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

Dabangg was fun. It's not the kind of flick thinka about a lot but the story was simple and solid; the dance acts were catchy and the MC, his cuck brother and the villian had enough charisma to get you interested. Is the second one okay?

Should I bother watching any of the shit that has been invading the imdb top 250 laterly? All of it is 3+ hours with story descriptions that are more suited for 90 minute movies and apparently they all have musical numbers.

wtf I love india now

Watch Gangs of Wasseypur, Satya and Dev.d

Captain India 2: The Curry Soldier

Judging by the poster, it looks like the type of movie that average indians love to watch just to have a party in the theater.

youtu.be/WVLo4avHYao

Do you think this indian super star will be the next wolverine?

What the fuck is going on?

Does every Indian movie have dance scenes? Like even the serious ones?

om shanti om

More or less, it's borne from the early on (in hollywood too) musical jive that bollywood have. They just never stopped while hollywood for the most part did.

Why do Indians smell like shit? I mean really why do they reek so bad all the time. It's fucking disgusting. You know there's an Indian behind you just by how shitty it starts to smell, you don't even need to see that dirty fuck.

Do they all have singing & dancing in them? Ive never seen any, cuz im afraid its gonna be like that. stuck in romanticism, which i cant stand

because the food we eat is built from spices as the core of the dish, that shit leaks out