1. You're cuntery

1. You're cuntery
2. What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Convinced a foreign family that the war started again, shoved them all into their basement, gave them a canister of water and ran away.
They were in there for days. Its good that at the time i was traveling across the countrywith folklore dance group, they couldnt find me or anything.
They were fucking petrified, poor children must have pissed themselves, they were all shivering and crying, along with the mother while i was encouraging them and my brother tampered the fuze box for effects.

Ive stolen many things xD
In general im a good person, im helping kids with cancer but when it comes to stealing im fucking addicted to it. Its like a fucking hobby, its all about finding the moment. But you need to stick some rules, for example you cannot steal from someone house or your friends, never steal from poor/sick people.

I stole a dinner reservation (2 hour+ wait for walk-ins) from a family booked under the same name.

when i was little i sneaked up on a bird child (?) and expected it to move but i stepped on it and it splashed out under my shoe. i freaked out and pushed it under a bush with my feet so my mother wouldn't see it

what the actual fuck? what was your reason for doing this?

Forgot to mention I killed a dog that scared my grandma in the village.
Bastard growled at the door, dug holes among tomatoes and scared the rabits. Its the way i killed him that was fucked up, i put broken glass in ground beef ball, so that he shreds his throat an everything from inside. Was too big of a chickenshjt to confront my neighbor, since we are at long fued with him.

I like to tease foreigners
I cant travel very far, so i get exited and irradic when foreigners are around

lmao, good job (seriously)

Lazy fucks should have controlled their dogs

Solid prank lad

Being born lmoa

Try it with friends or family if you find a phone signal jammer.

bosnians are literally niggers

Might have killed some kittens or something, I don't know.

Stopped talking to my dad 10 years ago

I was at a new years eve party and told the security staff that two guys were doing some bad stuff, so they were thrown from the party. Actually they weren't doing anything.

This

1. USA
2. Stole a fat asian kid's soccer ball when I was six or seven because the coach's older son kicked mine into the woods

I pissed on a hedgehog I thought was dead that was laying on a road.

I shot a little bird from my ASG toy then I was a kid

Came on a girl's who was sleeping soundly

Rabits die from a heart attack when scared too much. My grandma got attacked on her own fucking property, and here some limp wristed faggot thinks he is a judge almighty saying shit like that.
I bet i could retard you if i slapped you hard with my dominant hand

Been unfaithful twice and gone berserk with a gyppo, but he stole me 20 eypos, so it's somehow justified

if a dog attacks someone they're put down without pain, such as eating broken glass you nigger.

>i was traveling across the countrywith folklore dance group

confirmed for gypsy fuck

>I bet I could retard you

>t. Cygan

Seems like he already retarded himself

It was 2003 and the owner of the dog was a piss poor 78 year old that didnt have electricity. To deal with such matters one does not call the police, because they would tell you to fuck off, they have bigger problems.
I was the driver

>I was the driver

Were your hands a little dirty?

Hope you killed it.

>2003
>no electricity
literally africa-tier

He stopped paying for it, went insane. It happens

Failing other people's expectations sometimes, feeling like shit for it.

I don't seed any torrent

REAL HUMAN BEAN

1. flag
2. i did nothing.

Flag
Messed around with a few women at once at my workplace, other than that I'm a good lad. I just happen to be addicted to pussy. Also, I was kind of into drugs, even hard drugs during my last year of high school ( 6years ago) and that shit probably affected my perception of everything for life

flag
nuffin

Did nothing wrong officer.

fucked up a guy's mirror while parking and just drove away.