Shit Louis suing the NFL and Kroenke of breach of contract and fraud over the relocation

>Shit Louis suing the NFL and Kroenke of breach of contract and fraud over the relocation.
How mad can one city be?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-27/suit-accusing-rams-kroenke-of-snubbing-st-louis-moves-forward

they should have built a new stadium if they didn't want him to move the team

>actually defending the practice of robbing taxpayers of their money so a building that will earn money for a private company can be built

notice how this is only happening now that the Rams are good... rmyt

I usually don't go all Sup Forums but here what a fucking Jew married to walk mart and still needs to make a shekel

They were going to build a second stadium within 20 years of building a first for the team. City got screwed even if LA also needed a team. I non brainlet NFL would have left the Rams in St Louis, moved the raiders to LA, and put the chargers in Vegas

How mad will Charlotte be when the Panthers move?

>mfw the stadium in LA is all privately funded

The NFL didn't really have a choice in the matter since Kronke owned the land he's building on

If don't want to pay for a stadium then don't
But these teams don't actually belong to the fanbase

Trips of truth. No one in LA wanted the Rams and the NFL got lucky they're winning this year. The other moves make way more sense too considering LA has been a Raiders town since they won one here in the 80's

They'll move the Panthers out of Charlotte over my dead body.

Why would anyone move the Panthers? They have the fanbase, the venue, the market. No better place to move too unless there was some underhanded pocket-lining going on.

The NFL had rules about not leaving a city of it is negotiating in good faith. Owners would have to over those rules because they are from the NFL itself, but other owners aren't going to enforce it to piss off someone as rich as Kroenke. St Louis was offering to build another publicly funded stadium for a franchise that wasn't there for 2 decades yet.

Obviously I'm giving the St Louis side of things, but for once I actually believe my sorry excuse for a city is in the right. NFL told them they had a chance to keep the team, the city spent time and money upholding their end of the bargain, and the NFL let relocation happen anyway

>They have the fanbase, the venue, the market
No they don't
They have none of those things

A lot of people in LA hate the raiders and raider culture, people really don't care about the rams, but they will if the rams get the owl

Kronke was basically offering to build Football Disneyland
How could the NFL say no to that?

they're just mad because the Rams are good now so they need to out jew the jew for revenge

They didn't have to. They just should have told the city in private that the team's moving. Then the city doesn't waste resources fighting for it. I believe that is what the lawsuit is about

>support team through a decade of irrelevance
>owner attempts to bully city for a new stadium
>finally says 'fuck it' and builds his own place in sunny california
>within two years said irrelevant team is now a super bowl contender
JUST

It actually works when done right.

When the Pilots were relocated, Seattle sued the MLB and cucked them in court so hard they gave the city an expansion team.

St. Louis isn't getting an expansion team any time soon

I thought I saw all this right after they first moved? Or did they drop it when they were hot garbage the first year and said nevermind good riddance only to bring it back now that they're good?

this isn't one of those times

Edwards Jones Dome needed renovations to keep current with code standards. The city of St. Louis refused to help fund the renovation by taxing it's citizens, so Kroenke decided to take his team to Inglewood, where the city had no problem kicking out it's citizens of its homes and helping with the construction of the stadium.

Kroenke's making a killing off it, his construction company is building on his land while the invoice goes to Inglewood's taxpayers. It's the best business decision he could have dreamed of, even if construction had to be delayed because of the rain earlier this year.

What a coincidence this is happening now that the Rams are good

PLEASE BANKRUPT THE CUNT