Americans are dumb

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU
home.nra.org/
gunowners.org/
mises.org/blog/gun-control-fails-what-happened-england-ireland-and-canada
youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk
cbc.ca/news/world/small-arms-survey-countries-with-the-most-guns-1.3392204
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHILL NOT BE INFRINGED

Guns are fine, just regulate them so people already known to pose a danger can't have them and find a better replacement for that "Gun-Free Zones" foolishness. Responsible people can have them for sport.

Says us Canadians when Trudeau got elected.

If there were no black people in America, we'd have the same gun crime rate as Belgium. The problem isn't guns, it's black people being a burden on human existence.

Justin Trudeau is the greatest leader we've ever fucking had.

merica

Cry more, I think I'll eat a hamburger and oil my guns with more freedom.

Look at gun crime by race and come back saying it's a gun issue. I dare you, leaf.

You're right. The gun laws are terrible and idiotic, especially in California.

>I'm mad jelly I can't have a gun

60% white and falling fast.

A fucking leaf!

Yeah I mean why don't you guys ban mass shootings like what the fuck America.

Top kek, spend more on the refugees raping you while he kisses the ground they walk on.

Sage

Disregard this post. He is high and full of dog cum.

Yeah and our government can't pass overtly draconian laws without someone getting pissed and shooting them.

A weapon is an insurance policy against tyranny. Though I wouldn't expect any country that didn't have to fight for their independence to understand

We'll get a real grounf war going and throw a few million poor minorities at it to being us back to 75%.

Sage

You'd be wrong. And you'd be an idiot who doesn't understand American gun laws or the history of the country.

Also, a fucking leaf.

Go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

>Canada
>2nd most armed country in the world after the US

A leaf just leafed a leaf.
what a great time to be alive

>being defenseless in the race war/summer of chaos
Who's retarded?

Leaf on leaf violence

>Muh appeal to the group
Just remember you want to be like us not the other way around

>slaves view freedom as negligent
>I'm supposed to hold their view because of mob slave opinions

You know no one likes you, right?

Every fucking gun thread.
I won't even grace the gun grabbers proper conversation.
You bunch are a lost cause.
I just need to convince the ones on the fence that gun control=not even once.

Number ONE with a bullet
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Black Assault Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Bill Whittle's Solution to Gun Control
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Outside America here. Not idiotic. Thank you.

This one is good too if you want to btfo liberals on mag capacity restrictions

youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU

What if i told you americans dont give a fuck what other people think

Shooting happen everyday in Toronto, and we have gun control. So gun control isn't the answer.

You know what is? The ones doing all the shootings, and do you know you they are? Niggers. So we need nigger control

why do you want to take their guns before the race war leaf, you are eeevil

>America is the last bastion against the shadow oligarchy
>leaf tries to act morally superior when Trudeau is a gay puppet

>everyone

>by which I mean euro countries

>racist

k

What if I told you, bestiality is seen as degenerate by everyone outside of Canada?

Seriously fuck off leaf. You dont do shit you just act like faggots, you cock guzzling aids magnet. Go jerk off to your homo prime minister and your asian bulls you cuck fucks.

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

necessary sacrifice to preserve the revolution.

What if I told you that Americans don't give a shit about people outside of America?

what if I told you it was sick and morally wrong to molest a moose you disgusting milk thief

fpbp

Oh Really?

Even Karl Marx disagrees with you.

Pic related - how do you explain positives of 30000 deaths by fire-arms per year, more fatalities then from all your wars... ?!

Wouldn't it be best, if niggers could not have arms?!

I live in a country, where 3-4% people have got a gun, but they all need a license.

There are no blacks here (beside few university students) and gypsies are not armed.

It's then among top-ten safest countries in the world, and also police is very polite...

You are all that is wrong with this world you cunt.

Rights > Statistics or safety, this is American everything else is UnAmerican.

I actually don't really care that much about guns. I mainly oppose stricter regulations just to spite liberals and butthurt foreigners like you.

Your tears sustain me.

I'm outside America and don't think their gun laws are idiotic.

There is no point in gun control when you share a land border with a third world shithole.

And then to make matters worse at the other end they have Mexico.

SHALL

Remember, every Canadian shitpost is a cry for help

what if I told you that people crying because Americans having more freedumbs than them just make us laugh harder?

J O I N
O
I
N

>home.nra.org/
>gunowners.org/

#fuckcanada
#fuckclinton

KEK

>implying we should care about the opinion of cucks who voted a homosexual pothead into office who promised to flood their country with terrorists for "diversity"

Daily reminder that gun control laws don't lower the murder rate. Not even in Canada.
>mises.org/blog/gun-control-fails-what-happened-england-ireland-and-canada

(cont.)

You say, that you kept your freedom because of arms? What freedom?!!

For all these things you will be jailed?
> vandalism, prostitution, drug abuse, gambling, driving under influence, liquor laws, drunkenness, disorderly conduct, vagrancy,suspicion, curfew ...

For nothing of this I would be jailed in eastern Europe... Where is your freedom?

I've heard, that in some states you cannot plant vegetables in your own garden ?! (it was somehow mixed hydropony with fish, that was illegal) Where is your freedom?

More people in jail than in China, both per capita and in absolute numbers...

That is not freedom.

>every day
>t. a leaf

fuck off cunt, I have 11 guns and plan to get more.

Not all canadians are as cucked as you are

Canada is done

MUH FREEDOMS!

>freedom means no laws
you are perfectly free to break the law here and you are free to suffer the consequences of that shit too.
that has nothing to do with guns, fuckbag
nor does your youtube conspiracy theory bullshit.
talkin your ass off.

Can we migrate all our blacks to canada?

Let me add Canada requiered registration of handguns in 1930, registration of automatic weapons in 1951, and made "prohibited" and "restricted" classes of weapons in 1969. The murder rates only increased in this period.

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>64 / 18 / 55 / 1
>[Update] [Auto] 1 new post
youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk

What is I told you we don't give a fuck.

Come take it leaf

No big problems here, and i dont think medpackland has problems either.
cbc.ca/news/world/small-arms-survey-countries-with-the-most-guns-1.3392204

>citizens shouldn't have guns because they will kill people
>citizens inherently bad people

It's a good thing guns are great force multipliers.

>What if I told you
>American gun laws are views as idiotic by everyone outside America

What if I told you

That I don't give a flying SHIT what the rest of the world thinks?

You retarded leaf, guns are legal in Canada.....

In fact many states have tougher gun laws than we do....

No one wants to take that gun from you. Only the scary black ones.

Slaves like you will always try to attack the very principles that make free men free.

What if I told you that Canadian hate speech laws make speaking the truth a crime?

This right here

Fuck off kike

What are the laws for weapons other than firearms? Can you carry bats and knives as defensive weapons?
Here they've outlawed the concept of weapons. You can't keep anything for the sole purpose of defence.

Something like 6'' and under for a knife

>leaf

The only Americans who care what other people think are the problem. HuffPost-reading autists.

>Responsible people can have them for sport
>sport
Guns are for killing reds and feds, cuck.

A FUCKING LEAF

I think we are really n.2 on the list, because Jemen is a shithole, and Swiss military guys keep their "duty-guns" at home, so they shouldnt be counted. Yet very low crimes.

In most places carrying a knife is perfectly legal. I live in the bay area of California and I have a pocket knife visible every time I leave the house. Nobody ever asks why I have it or anything.

Because the problem is non-white violence being 6million times higher, not guns. Guns are the only reason we are still alive with a foreign occupation loyal to the (((shadow government))) actively trying to genocide us with communism.

Absolute garbage opinion mate

there are also 330 million people in this fucking country you retarded faggot

What if I told you that everyone outside America can blow it out their ass?

>argumentum ad populum

>tfw Kek has given you the keen ability to immediately recognize worhtless Maplenigger shitposts just by reading the first sentence and thus have more time to devote towards meme magic
I am truly blessed

>how do you explain positives of 30000 deaths by fire-arms

Niggers.

Oh and by the way, more than 50% of gun deaths are suicides.

Which is the reason we want to keep our guns

What if I told you I don't give a shit? And since you're not subject to them, and we're not trying to spread the gospel of the 2nd Amendment beyond our borders-- neither should you.

Don't like it?

Don't come here.

God every other post on this board is fucking shills

If we banned guns, how would niggers kill each other to keep their population frim growing?

>muh individualisum

as an Aussie i am just created that way. We are both truly blessed.