Dude stop, this is blue board

Honorary spic :)

did she dead?

who is this?

>dude gore lmao xD

grow up asSpain

rangeban spain already for fucks sake

Just resting I think

is it weird that I feel nothing when looking at this image, but if I see a dead dog picture I feel sad?

My first boner, or maybe it wasnt a full boner, just my little bodies unknown attempt for a boner, a noner, was when i was 4 and playe with my sisters barbies. First unexplainable feel was when i made them kiss, insane. Then when i took one of their heads of and ha the other hold it with her hands.
I didnt kno i i needed to pee, poop or cry, be happy or what to feel for that matter.
Nex time, i think i was older, i saw a movie about witches tha change heads. I cried because my dick became double in size.
Nowadays, i get super hard when i play with girls' hair. I score a jackpot when i find a girl that likes to have someone play with her hair, most do.
Is that why muslim women civer their hair

rangeban jorge

is this new pasta?

drunk normie bosnian polluting every thread with gibberish non sense

Was that a suicide or an accident?

Some assembly required stopped making videos because im not alone. But at least im not a sick moron that called the women making those videos, id never harras anyone.

NO BLOOD ON TRACK = FAKE AS SHIT

Perceived innocence, you can commiserate with a dog more than a random person, people are generally predisposed to identify dogs with a friendly and loyal demeanor, we don't usually keep this image for humans, as we tend to reserve our judgement until we get to know them on a more personal level, you feel "sad" because you personify positive thoughts and feelings about dogs.

omg is she ok? :'(

man I hate to give you (you)s just because you desire them, but this kind of posting and the mindset you are putting out makes me worried for your mental health, please get some help or talk to your parents or go outside

keep talking Bosnia bro, I don't think that's why Muslim women cover their hair, do you see Muslim women around? When was your last gf/grill?

Heard this shit was real some Russian chick takes a selfie and posts it on Russian FB before offing herself. I just find it weird how her body isn't mangled its like the train didn't even produce energy like there's no wind from a speeding train.

>these threads are actually getting replies
How retarded are you people?

did she died?

dead?

why did you bump?

No point saging nor reporting it does nothing

I dont see muslim women covered, i dont see many muslims at all. Im in the other part of bosnia.
I had a gf last month, beautifull light brown hair, static electricity made it hard to controll, so she mostly had a pony tail. She started to like me when i told her to let her hair go, its beautifull that way, tail just makes your forehead bigger. When ever she rested her head on my shoulder, id take some of her hair and twist it around my finger, as girls do out of boredom. I would give her scalp massages, made my dick painfully hard, and she enjoyed it too, more for comfort than anything else. I noticed she parts her hair the wrong way, made her change it and it made her fac even more pretty.
She did eventually ask me why i like her hair too much, told her that its fascinating to me, as it is one of the most beautifull ornaments a woman can have. Felt like shit when she broke up, my autism and irresponsibility was to blame. I still see she kept the hair parting i told her to wear

a sensible and informative post on Sup Forums
thank you, jah bless