ITT: films that make you say " why did they make it ? "

ITT: films that make you say " why did they make it ? "

Olsens tits

the answer is jews

You win. Nobody can beat that.

Only good point was Elizabeth Olsen getting fucked all over.

muricans too dumb to read subs

FPBP

>find out that you've been fucking your hot daughter
>not stoked as fuck

really took me out of the film, I couldn't empathize at all

this tops it

Yeah I've heard Americans like incest.

What a strange bunch.

Show me a man who doesn't like incest and I'll show you a queer

Jesus, this was so fucking bad.

Josh Brolin is based though.

for the BEEEES

Name ONE american remake that's better than the original.

Exactly.

Americans are fucking cultural vampires. They take something, drain the life out of it, "americanise" it then parade its rotting soulless corpse around and call it a day.

>a spike lee joint
What did he mean by this

Commie trash

The Hills Have Eyes

Granted, it was a shitty American to begin with but the remake is a lot better than the original and it is an American remake.

Aren't they doing an American remake of The Raid? It's like they never fucking learn

Literally every other Hollywood movie nowadays. Skull island most recently.

the ring
dredd
the girl with the dragon tattoo
the departed
true grit

>all-new movie

Not even a meme, why did they make the second film in the franchise Batman fighting Superman

This is getting an American remake by WWE studios.

There is zero chance of it actually being any good.

what are they gonna do, outdo The Raid? HA

So basically, The Raid but with shit choreography? Why?

Let me guess, it will star Will Smith

Fucking Christ, this one for sure.

Because man of steel did good but not great and Batman is the WB panic button. It is the same reason Gotham City Sirens and Nightwing are going to be a thing, when in doubt add more Batman

>a spike lee joint
>joint

why are niggers so insufferable?

The Thing

what does "a spike lee joint" even mean?

can someone explain this I don't speak nigger

Joint means flick, or even lower than that.

I always assumed it was slang for joint collaboration seeing as that's the context of how it's used in nigger music, and Spike Lee is a nigger himself.

Yeah I figured that was the case but was still confused as fuck

Such a bad choice to put that on the poster especially right above the title

He's been doing it for years although I've noticed the movies he does with Denzel Washington all seem to be missing the tagline. I like to imagine Denzel saying "if you want me in your movies drop that ignant nigga shit".

Yeah but theyre trying to establish a monster cinematic universe with godzilla etc. Theyre already doing a better jerb then DC. At the very least the new Kong isnt the same rehashed story like Peter jacksons. I dont care much fornrehashes and shit but it Was a fun little romp and as a toku fan im so goddamn excited. What a time to be alive. Wew

the original story was a book (american) and the film adaptations before it were barely true to the book. the thing was not a remake of any movie, it simply wasnt the first movie to based off the book

>I bypassed the character development

in all fairness the MCU had 6x as long and has as much development in The Avengers as MoS/BvS, so fuck it.

It's all shit, but at least the latter has its moments. Every single Avengers film has bored me to tears. Can't watch anything past Iron Man 2, and even that shit is pretty bad when compared to X-Men.

I thought Spike Lee was Asian

No self-respecting asian would spell their last name as "Lee" in this day and age.

what did he meme by this?

>what does "a spike lee joint" even mean?

it means get ready to watch a shitty flick with race baiting

Cage claims it was meant to be a comedy. If true, it is a legitimate 10/10. I love it.

>Cage claims it was meant to be a comedy.

just like the room, right cage?