*breaks 4th wall*

*breaks 4th wall*

> He thinks his little thread will grant him the You's he's craved since he was old enough to post. I'll humor him, for now.

An astute observation, OP. If we had more posters like, then our board might not need saving.

is that a ps vita

> Must everything be spelled out for this dolt?

The best gaming system money can buy, my friend.

I can't take him seriously after his bullshit mugging story

>dude it's an aside lmao just like shakespeare and shit! xD

Modern TV shows are to the arts as popsci is to science

>*breaks 4th wall*
There is noone there Frank. You talking to yourself.

What is the best episode?

season 1 episode 1

I remember S4 finale being great. Don't remember what happens in it though.

>"we are the terror"
mediocre cliffhanger ending

There was that cuckold scene

Maybe it wasn't so great then.

I cringed so hard at that line, especially since season 4 was great up until the last few minutes.

What was wrong with that line?

Something I disliked is how everyone is forced to hate Frank for " reasons", hell even Freddy's hate him after all he does is helping him, the writer tries to blackmail him to write his own vision of his story, press hate him, his wife hate/love him, and so on, I am ok with the ones who hate for legitimate reasons, but not the one who hate him because plot wanna do the worst politic ever Ç( season 5 would flop since they will not gonna make him even less likeable than trump tho)

*molests children*

Am I the only one who liked this show until he became president

"Well, thats another fine mess I've gotten us into''. *Hmmrphhf*

around the sae time that Claire took over the show with her drama, pol was right women ruin governments even in fiction

Is Claire supposed to be Hillary?

>yfw Frank Underwood is Malcom in the Middle

>seriously

Pottery!

Well thanks for fucking ruining it for me.

It's not bad, the memory card sucks tough.

Frank Underwood is future Malcolm.

well, malcolm actor's name is Frank... besides that, I don't see another resemblance

>browsing threads on Sup Forums about episodes that aired years ago

Darth Vader is Luke's dad by the way.

They're both smart, they both talk to the camera. Lois expected Malcolm to become president.
Wake up, sheeple.

techinically less than 1 year has passed, I got yur point tho, also thanks for fucking ruining star wars too!

If this is true I'm really glad I dropped it after the pilot.

well, he is no the first one to talk to the camera, Frank is not that smart, is more cunning if anything, and Malcolm is not a gay sociopath

>he finally snapped and murdered Lois

But that episode aired in 2014

>Malcolm is not a gay sociopath
Yet!

how I was supposed to know if I haven't watched it!

He is very good at it.

I would have sex with him

>Look at him. Thinking the thread he's posted will get a rise out me. I'll give him no such satisfaction. I almost pity his obliviousness. I'll let him build up false hope, and then I will crush him into a million pieces

the cuck meme is real

speak english you stupid faggot

Is that a PS Vita?

>Look at him, sitting in the dark giggling at the same old memes he first saw 5 years ago, what a modern bafoon, he has free will and his yourh yet he gives both away to the memes. People like him are why I get up in the morning, he makes me vomit.