Ladies and gentleman, your 2034 FIFA World Cup Final

Ladies and gentleman, your 2034 FIFA World Cup Final

>2034
>USA still exists

I could see China becoming a power house if they actually manage to get something out of all the billions they're putting into the sport. But America? Yeah, never in a million years.

FIFA as in the video game? Yeah, I could see that

this tbqh

These but unironically

FPBP

FUCK OFF!

USA being more like Brazil in more ways than one

Meme aside, I can't see it happening ever.
Asians simply aren't built for football. We're good at sports that emphasize dexterity rather than athleticism, which football is not.

What shit are you smoking man?

about time disability football got their world cup competition tv broadasted right after the world cup

>emphasize dexterity rather than athleticism, which football is not
The fuck are you talking about?

>But America? Yeah, never in a million years.
If China v USA becomes the next cold war I guarantee your ass we'll have another miracle on ice.

It's the American way.

>We're good at sports that emphasize dexterity rather than athleticism, which football is not.

i don't think e-sports need dexterity

League of Legends, Starcraft, and pingpong.

Japan and South Korea outplay Australia all the time
China can start winning if they put more effort

I guess the word choice threw me off. You don't need to be a bodybuilder to play football. If anything being a fragile pace babby manlet is a positive.

They're usually manlets tho, Asians are pretty good at baseball too. Specifically the Japanese, with NPB being better then the AAA but worse than the MLB, second most competitive club in the world, then you've got KPB probably similar to the AA league in the USA.

fpbp

watch a gosu, hand dexterity at least