Is this show kino or God-tier Sup Forums?

Is this show kino or God-tier Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuAQqGJQNlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kino.... God-tier Kino

Official Saga rankings:
Saiyan > Cell >/= Frieza > Buu

It's pretty okay. The parts that aren't fights, that is. Endless bullshit that's not satisfying to watch (unlike original Dragon Ball, the same FUCKING show), reaction shots from everybody, even people who aren't even there (I can feel them from here! is that goku? that's radical! i've never felt something so strong x infinity), and powerups that only come after toriyama ran out of ways to extend his bullshit.

but the in-betweens are great, I love the episodes like pre-cell games, or training before the androids, or gohan out by himself before being trained by piccolo.

Did you like Kai or the original series more? Cause I'm on DBZ Kai Season 2 and LOVING every bit of it.

Why do normies pretend to like anything Dragonball related?

I was a mark for it, sure. I had the DBZ trading cards, all the toys, all the PS2 and GBA games, I used to dream about being a saiyan and goin to Namek and shit. I used to have fights with my mates on the playground where we'd pretend to be DBZ characters, I was a manlet then who had a shaved head so I was Krillin.

Its really fucking good even most of the movies.

Normies watched DBZ on tv and never watched or read DB.

Im rewatching Dragon Ball right now.

Way better than DBZ.

WATCHING "DRAGON BALL SUPER" HAS ROUSED MY NOSTALGIC FEELINGS OF ENAMOURMENT TOWARD "BULMA"; SHE IS ONE OF THE FEW CHARACTERS THAT HAS PERSISTED WITH ME SINCE I WAS A CHILD.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuAQqGJQNlg

can Super 17 give Kid Buu an ass whoopin pls I need to know

magic can happen to youuuu

why are blacks so obsessed with this show?

Are serious??

It's Sup Forums and you need to fuck off.

no

You need to get a life bud and start collecting the DBZ trading cards

The lack of eyebrows on him and SS3 trigger my autism

Also, Super's newer arcs have been nice. Goku Black and Zamasu were fun.

Super's new intro is pretty fucking good and the angle they're going with for this saga is nice.

>Goku is the bad guy as far as everyone else is concerned
>Gohan actually training again
>Roshi and Tien are going to do something
>Based 17 is out of retirement

Shame the actual fighting wont start till mid April now.

anime is shit and anything shit cannot be kino. Rule #25 of kino

Jojo is better

The second I saw the pillar men I knew JoJo was for homos.

The characters are all super muscular but they look gross as fuck instead of buff.

You need to keep your weeb horseshit on the weeb boards.

>he thinks the Pillar Men are the gayest Jojo gets

boy

CAPESHIT UTTERLY BTFO

>Several filler episodes before
>The woman's marathon happens after a really based episode instead of the Gohan filler

Like the only thing I dislike about Kai is Gohan and Kid Goku's new voices

Original Dragon Ball is kino, rest is flick tier.

It's a show centred around monkeys beating each other up, therefore it's easy for them to relate to.

>go to Sup Forums
>it's autists sperging over anime vs manga

Dbz z Kai is pure shite, idc if it's canon or not, dB filler is goat.

What would really happen.

*many

>moaning about weebs on a Mongolian underwater basket weaving society forum

>back to plebbit with you kid

>DBZ
>weebshit
This is how I can tell you are underage.

And they don't even sperg over good anime either, it's always haremshit or cute grils doing cute things

How stupid do you even need to be to miss the 40 or so wapanese boards on the site and post this shit here? It must be scary inside your head.

Nope, never even said that's the gayest it gets. I said that was the moment I knew it was for homos.

Still got some bitchin opening themes, it just wasn't for me. One day I'll give it another shot.

I got some pretty strange vibes from Baki the grappler recently, but at least the characters where anatomically correct.

>Based 17 is out of retirement