2322 Help Comey

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/
I was hacked just before this heavily shilled thread suddenly ended. Luckily I was able to log on. If others were hacked it means this is an important topic.

Has anyone else been hacked on 4 Chan so they couldn't post and told them you have been banned? I didn't post anything but the truth.

That's means keep posting it lol

Describe the hack

ITT: 12-year-olds

To summarize Comey was doing unusual body language at the FBI hearing Friday. HillAnon told us about it Saturday. There is a good YT video confirming. He said verbally that we should get a cup of coffee and read his written statement carefully. It had 2322 words and put in Gematria site gave the Help Me Hilary Clinton has my family Hostage. One needed to remove a dash from a phone number to get that count. 2322 is an illuminati number, another signal. The letter was on the FBI website. It didn't make sense for the bad guys to run a PsyOp that made the Hildawg vulnerable that way.

I posted a bit of a Fukushima bomb after comparing the shills on the 2322 thread to the ones I had researching Fuku. Suddenly I couldn't post anymore. I got a red message I had been banned. Then the thread which was active 8 hours straight went dead. I found a work around to post again.

Ya should have screencapped for proof breh.

Here is the thread at one point

You think the shills have the power to ban you? What kind of shills did you come across when researching Fukushima?

Very demeaning, flooding with nonsense. Taking over entire blogs. Fukushima Diary and ENE news 100 % shills. Any self respecting person would never go there. Jim Stones old forum. They were experts and seeming real but making the whole board pointless.

Bump

Weird. So they were just basically purposely diverting discussion with alterior motives?

The 2322 thing might be important. We sent it to Infowars. Someone made a meme for it. I let the red team know. Someone said Obamas speech in Poland also had 2322 words.

That's not weird at all. It's troll 101.

Whew, youre lucky to be alive!

This shit is fucked

I see the shills made it safely to the new thread

bump

ALL Sup Forums REQUESTING FIRE SUPPORT COORDINATES REDDIT.COM/R/THE_DONALD

MODS ARE ACTIVELY DELETING SAVE COMEY POSTS RREEEEEEE

So what do we need to do now? We have the information, what the hell do we do with it? Mission parameters please.

We need to spread it on r/the_donald
there is not enough exposure but the peak viewing time is now

Tomorrow will be too late

Spread the infographic from the old thread

I think Hillary could be vulnerable on this one because it would resonate with average people who know she is a bit of a slippery critter. And Comeys 4 kids are good looking.

Post video?

Yeah, that thread was shilled ridiculously hard. I was getting confused just trying to understand the shilling. I still feel like this is all pretty far fetched but I'm willing to stick it through and listen. Also what date was the first entry of "Help me, Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage"? April 17th?

But why??

How many times does this need to be posted? The gematria site is fucking bullshit, you mongoloids.

But what you posted about the event or the shills?

also remember who runs this site

Theres a reason it hasn't gotten blocked

bump

Question:

is the number generator always going to pump out the Hillary line when a specific number is put in, no matter what?

ONE
THIS
ID

because it is over the top truth
reddit has firepower and MSM connection

>5 posts by this ID

doesn't surprise me if it is, but comey being blackmailed makes plenty of sense given the circumstances and his position, plus all the other evidence surrounding it.

Sure, I wouldn't doubt Clinton would screw with Comey but everyone bringing up muh gematria are idiots.

Anyone?

This is the important thing

If 2322 (even if the message is plus or minus a few words depending on specifics) will always equal the Hillary line, then that's pretty much 100 percent proof

Stop trying to make this shit a thing, it's pants on head retarded. There's already plenty to work with to try to get the CF to be seen, this discredits everything as a 'right wing conspiracy' which is exactly what the democrats at the hearing were trying to paint this as. Keep your rp fantasies on /x/.

I knew this newfound fascination with Infowars was a huge mistake.

HOW COULD YOU NOT BELIEVE IN THE NUMBERS??? DIDNT YOU SEE THE FBI POST??? 3223 WORDS WHICH IS TOTALLY LINKED TO THE HIDDEN MESSAGE IN JEWISH GHEMATRIA!!
WHAT ARE YOU A SHILL?? YOU MUST BE A RETARD IF CANT MAKE ANY CONNECTION
ALSO DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR TINFOIL HAT

Gematria seems almost entirely useless to me. Who uses this shit, how can you draw these conclusions from a number? Am I missing something?

And there's all these different versions of it?

You weren't hacked dude. You were banned for bring a faggot and falling for my original bait thread

HOW YOU DARE ASK FOR MORE PROOFS??
WHAT ARE YOU A HC SUPPORTER??
>SHILL DETECTED

hehe :^)

I'm willing to believe though, I'm actually interested in understanding the thinking behind this. The more you know...

You're all fucking stupid
inb4 SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL

Even if this was real, the Clinton Foundation would not give two shits what about the opinions of basement dwelling NEETs on a Cambodian surfboarding forum.

Been reading this since thread one this morning and god damn did the shills wreck shit. Super active "comey general" just stopped dead in its tracks, after being flooded by the most inguriatingly incompetent shills talking about the most mundane shit. Confirmed for uncovering jew gold.

Actually, if the FBI's family are under threat due to an investigation (and the threat comes from people being investigated), then you can go to your local senator and blow it wide the fuck open.

I don't know how this Gematria works, though.

I am telling you, there are no shills. This is just tin foil and the will to believe.
>proof
The original transcript was 2323. I edited it to make it 2322 and made the post for shits and giggles. Now Sup Forums is on fire.
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

You literally posted that same fucking picture in the previous thread shill

Well, if it was 2323 rather than 2322, does that make much of a difference?

I wouldn't want to make something too obvious after all.

piss off shill

Dont forget democrat Cummings reminding Comey what are his most beloved things:

>family and reputation

I've tried copying the whole message including the phone numbers and stuff and the closest I get is 2323.

In the thread I was in before the 5th a few people pointed this out and they where labeled as shills.

So if it really is 2322 please tell me what to copy. And if you believe I am a shill then God damn copy it yourself and screencap it rather than just mindlessly making claims that you have no evidence to back up. Although desu it could always be faked easy enough. Not like anyone will read the whole email to see if it's been changed.

>Would that make much of a difference?
Yes. It nullifies EVERY SINGLE WORD in the sentence.
Can you even Jewish math?

Nope, I can't

That's why I'm asking

I meant more along the lines of adding on subtracting from the overall number so it's not as obvious.

All these peeps on about this, but no one wants to tell us how it works, so we can join in. What gives?

Lol my magical thread killing ability strikes again. Seriously it's like 9/10 threads I post in die immediately after.