Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA
youtu.be/_hCRtD74A54?t=1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If we demanded Mexico did it they wouldn't have a hope of standing up against us. There military is like 1/1000 of ours.

Well what are they going to say? Of course they're going to say that. We'll see what happens when Trump starts fucking with their GDP.

>10 miles higher

people fail to realize that when Trump says they will build the wall, he will deduct foreign aid that is given to mexico to pay for the wall

>won't build it

We aren't asking you to build it, we are asking you to pay for.

>n-no way we'll pay for that wall!
>yes you fuck will we will fuckrape you in a trade war and tarriffs and extra taxes on the illegals sending money home which is a major part of your gross income is our right to fleece
>n-no way we'll BUILD it ourselves!
Cucked by the CIA, cartel, and now future God-emperor Trump

No, we are telling them they are going too pay for it. Dealwithit.jpeg

>implying he's asking

Trump never said they would have to build it.

He said they'd pay for it.

We'll build it, nobody disputes that.

You're just footing the bill.

The Mexican President has those "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" eyes going on.

We don't want lazy Mexicans building it, we want a quality wall. But they will pay for it.

Just wait till the Great Race War erupts and niggers flee to Mexico en masse after getting BTFO - beaners will be throwing up a wall as fast as they can.

except entire south america will declare war with usa and canada nor europe will come to ur aid faggot

u fucking idiots couldnt even control the taliban in iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA

Mexico would basically suck dick if the US told them too. They are third world shit, and dont have much to bargain with

>cease 12 million illegals' assets
>convert dosh
>hire American workers to build the wall using the wealth seized
wew lads

>except entire south america will declare war with usa and canada nor europe will come to ur aid faggot
That's why we HAVE A WALL

TO KEEP THEM OUT

What are they gonna do, challenge us in naval and air superiority?

>implying all of South America declaring war on the USA wouldn't be a dream come true that finally gave us justification for glassing an entire continent

10 feet higher Paco!

All spics hate each other. No one's coming to Mexico's aid.

Exactly. It's coming out of what they think they'd get. They can't stop "paying for it" no matter what they say.

Every Texan would be on his porch with an assault rifle mowing down Mexicans like they mow down feral hogs, would be laffs, we'd all be drinking Budweiser and listening to garth brooks.

Mexicans think we're asking for their permission or something.

Shut up Pierre. Don't you have some Islam cocks to suck?

USA can declare war on the rest of the world and win. You realize they are fighting with everything they got and we have both hands tied behind our back as well as are blindfolded in the Middle East, correct? Trump unleashes the USA military might and it's over before you can say I LOVE TRUDEAU.

We want to shoot up a village? Done.
We want to cut off their trade and starve them to death? Done.
We want to nuke the shit out of their caves? DONE.

You really think a bunch of brainwashed third world peasants with AK47s are sticking it to the world's strongest military? TOP KEK

they will probably wear ur country down until usa becomes a shithole

DO IT FAGGOT. I wanna see napalm dropped on some fat little abuela's hut.

>Heil Peña best president ever

Drumpf is going to be killed.

OBAMA BEING SETUP FOR 3RD TERM!
youtu.be/_hCRtD74A54?t=1m17s

Playing the Trump Card: Obama’s 3rd Term and WW3 (Trump's false flag assassination)
youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q

Will OBAMA SUSPEND 2016 ELECTION & Become 3rd Term President Under MARTIAL LAW? (Prophetic Message)
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA

You won't build it.
You'll just pay for it.

at least we didnt elect a muslim nigger for president

As of October 1, 2015, there have been 2,326 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan. 1,856 of these deaths have been the result of hostile action. 20,083 American servicemembers have also been wounded in action during the war.[1] In addition, there were 1,173 U.S. civilian contractor fatalities.[2]

20 000 WOUNDED

LOL

Moronto posters should be automatically blocked.

>Sieze illegal immigrants assets
>Enact crippling tariffs on mexican exports to the USA
>Use those proceeds to build the wall.

Only the most retarded people think it would be literally the Mexican government writing a check to the US government.

tell that to the 20000 wounded u.s soldiers in afghanistan who couldnt even killa bunch of ragheads

couldnt even conquer afgjanistan
british empire conquered half the planet
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

>1 post by this ID
Stop feeding the fucking trolls.

I don't know what the fuck this was from, but please tell me there were fatalities.

fucking el chapo is going to be the assasin

this shit reads like a bad novel

>when Trump
>murica hasn't embraced its future yet

1,856 killed vs 40,000 Taliban
In the Iraqi War, we killed another 37,000

You're welcome for the freedom

REMINDER: Canada gained independence in 1982 AD

NINETEEN EIGHTY TWO

>Le silly Trump will never win

>yawn

Even the president of Mexico is too retarded to read basic policy plans.

>pic related

If I have to refute one more libshit or beanfag IRL saying shit like:
>but how are you going to force Mexicans to build the wall? Are you going to make the Army force them to do it a gunpoint?!?! That's FASCIST!!

Fucking retards. that's seriously the most normal argument I hear on campus from not just students... but UNIVERSITY FACULTY (to be fair, 95% lib. arts staff)

Assuming they have any say in the matter.

>you're welcome for the freedom

wat freedom u faggot ur mission was to kill osama and al queda not give freedom to canada
you cudnt evem give freedom to the afghan people

The Mexican president is basically rejecting job opportunities for his countrymen.

>Tourism dies

We..we're gonna build the wall King Trumpetson

>tell that to the 20000 wounded u.s soldiers in afghanistan who couldnt even killa bunch of ragheads

because they were butchered by politics

texan citizens are not, dumb leaf

What is with you, Americans that always want to solve shit with war and violence?

got a better way? faggot

Nations tend to not like being invaded.

Good. Trump has said they will pay one way or the other. If they refuse to pay up front his plan is to cancel NAFTA and slap huge tariffs on their imports. So el Presidente here is just promising to give Trump an excuse to scrap NAFTA. Sounds good to me.

Only pussies that know they can't fight try and act like they're above violence, cause they know they're gonna lose. If they know they stand a chance they act tough. You'd know if your military wasn't a gay orgy.

why not sniper towers? Much cheaper

How I wish you canacucks declared war on us so we could send all you fucks to oblivion

you need to train snipers to man the towers every day, and it's a violent option.
The wall is easy to say, because nobody dies by being blocked.

>Pedro is shaming others for using war and violence

Don't you have some tourists to decapitate Martinez?

they sure changed this thumbnail fast

>canada

>implying the USA needs aid of a bunch of faggots that claim killing terrorists is bad

Can someone explain to me how deporting 11 million people would not drastically hurt the economy? I'm not a shill, but this is an argument I see against Trump a lot and I have nothing to defend it with.

Trump never said they would build it, he said they would pay for it. As if we would trust them to build it

That's why Canada will take them all or just let a bunch of new ones get through your north border.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

As far as I know, no one gives a shit about Canada. It's a poor man's europe.

Trump already explained that he'll just tax all the money being sent from the US to Mexico by both legal and illegal immigrants. Mexicans will pay for the wall themselves!

I would welcome that.
>Central and South American Alliance are the aggressors.
>Immigration law now enforced with armored patrols and armed drones.
>Bomb the beaners occasionally just for shits and giggles, because there's nothing worth gaining from a land invasion of Mexico.
Seriously, the only reason for offensive action is for the ad revenue when you put exploding mariachis on the evening news.

When we have something like a 60% work participation rate? Are you an idiot?

And allowing America to slowly devolve into another Latin American failed state won't hurt us? Whatever economic downturn we face, we can weather it. What we cannot weather is being displaced and devolving into Mexico 2.0.

>you will live to see joint press conferences between Clinton, Trudeau and Nieto
We're gonna make it bros.

People have long accepted the myth that without illegal immigrants to do fill labor jobs, the economy would fall apart because "no one else would be willing to do such jobs". In actuality, illegal immigrants are so cheap to hire that they lower the value of such jobs and displace work opportunities for legal citizens who have not pursued higher education or certification. That, and when you can hire a guy for almost nothing, innovation tends to stagnate. Why spend millions or billions to develop new technology or machinery when you can hire a few thousand immigrants for next to nothing?

>south american militaries

But what about the 11 million people who are no longer buying products in America? Won't that hurt the economy?

>entire south america will declare war with usa

They can't even control their drug cartels. How can they do anything against the US military?

Fucking retarded syrupnigger.

>you're welcome for the freedom

I was about to post this

Leafposters who live in purple areas need to GET OFF MY BOARD

This guy knows we will build it, and exactly how we will be taking the money from them to pay for it. He's not stupid. He just knows what he needs to say to keep the support of his people and the rest of the world. Plus he's probably betting on Hillary and thinking he will look like a hero when he helps to defeat the evil emperor, Trump.

"The Wall" is symbolic, you fucking idiots. There will be no need for a physical wall when ICE is allowed to do their jobs and enforce laws on record. Obama will be the first illegal to self-deport.

thats fine. we'll take that shit to zero.

Trump blocks the $20 billion in remittance payments Mexico receives every year from Mexican expats, Mexico slowly falls apart. It's a no brainer really, you pay for the wall in 5 low cost payments or we fuck your economy forever.

>implying macri won't side with trump

youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic

What about the people who survive on government programs/handouts or who can not afford to spend beyond basic survival needs because they don't have jobs? Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, except for maybe sales tax, which isn't even a thing in a number of states. Meanwhile they filter billions of dollars back into Mexico rather than into the US economy.

11 million people really isn't a HUGE number with the entire size of the US in mind. The "official" number of unemployed people in the US is a little over 8 million, but the true number is likely quite a bit higher since that statistic does not include people not actively looking for work or the vast quantity of people who are unable to find full-time work.

Boot the illegals and the value of that work rises or the industry develops a way to make up for the slack.

however made that picture of trump shot is a genius.

it subliminally programs any retard to try and shoot for the center mass.

but they don't realize that trump always wears a bullet proof vest underneath his suit.

Good thing for them most ladders are now made in mexico, they keep making that fucking wall taller and taller.

He just mixed up "work with" with "work for." Give the guy a break, it's not his native language.

the mooislim Leaf. Left his own country because we did a little rubble make over on his house. i hope you were one of the muzzies i drove out of Oz Zion! That shit was sweet for Spring Break!

your government has been giving out pamphlets on how to illegally immigrate into our country for years. it's about time you pay us back.

>u fucking idiots couldnt even control the taliban in iraq

UH OH FIGHT'S ON!!!

Murica, fuck yeah!

i hope trump is willing to go to war to make them pay for the wall

I don't know if its true but either way millions of people travel and live there illegally, sure, but don't blame every single one of your problems just on immigrants.

They weren't the ones having a welfare system, they're not the ones that have a shitty healthcare system and schooling system. USA isn't as good as you think it is.

That's fucking hilarious.

Are you that shitty Mexican economist I was arguing with last night?

>3rd world shitholes declaring war on the most powerful nation in the world
10/10 plan

our mercy for their children has ended. hold the little bastard up in front of you as a shield, acmed. I promise it will go through both of you.

>USA isn't as good as you think it is.

Stop going there then you roaches

TEN BILLION DOLLARS MORE EXPENSIVE

Wheres all the white people in Mexico? Yiu racist faggots.

We'll just demand tribute payments of 5 gallons of potable water per day, per illegal resident of Mexican nationality. Once they do the math, they'll be glad to pay a single sum of cash money instead for the wall.

I was getting drunk last night, so no

like what i made yours. hahahaha! fucking leaf mooslim.

They aren't building it, Americans are, el spicos are paying for it.