Unresolved things

Scenes or plotlines in film/tv that was left unresolved with no followup that left you sad/traumatized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojg8vWkWziQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping with pleasure island from Pinocchio

This was a really hard scene to watch as a kid.

bump

>that seen where he goes to visit her grave at the end
>she has lived a long, happy life and moved on
>he's permanently stuck at 17 with his family, cant tell anyone his secret and he cant kill himself
>ends with him crying at her grave and is supposed to be a happy note

really tore 12 year old me up when we watched and read this in middle school. I tell myself they all will die some day but ill never know

still salty

Go to bed rooney.

get on my fucking level

>saving private ryan
always wondered what happened to Riben. I assumed he died in combat later after he took caparzo's death letter

>firefly
fuck you I liked it and it shouldnt have been cut so apburtly

>hannibal
same reason as above, I at least wanted to see a SOTL universe

>jodorowsky's dune
I shoudlnt even have to explain it, but im glad Im not alone in this apparently

Fuller has said that a miniseries or a TV movie of SotL might be possible

those degenerates became democrats.

hes been saying this since the show got canned. They all have, and can say it all they want but until somebody makes the steps im calling it dead

What the fuck ever happened to Polly? Did Henry make them get rid of her when they moved into the new house? What a cunt.

Did Bruce Wayne and Anne halfway have little big guy kids?

Yeah, probably
But luckily age isn't really a factor for Mads and Fuller is a passionate guy
It will be "possible" for a little while, even if very unlikely

>tfw never got to know more

Most correct answer

Chase revealed the ending though

youtube.com/watch?v=ojg8vWkWziQ

wow
not that user but I too have wondered this for years. I guess its one thing off my list before I die

It's going on decades now and it's been killing me ever since. Where did his wife go for all those years?

really makes you think

Go away Sup Forums

but that's not Chauncey

F

Yeah I know. I watch the intro theme from time to time just to remember.

Chauncey was Duck's dog. What's your point?

not much beyond being far more interested in what happened to him

kek

>seen

that whole movie is kind of an odd one. I love it because of its low stakes, but it really is an odd one, just a few connected trials which seemingly has almost nothing to do with the ending. The ending is really weird too since we've seen Arthur grow his intellect through the whole thing and then what happens is he just forgets the sword of his knight for some reason and then just stumbles onto the sword in the stone and pulls it out and then that's that. It's like there's no overarching theme or lesson to be learned or anything, it's more like, "Oh we told the scenes with Merlin fucking around with his shapeshifting in different environments now, so we need to get to the ending....oh yeah, we're telling a king Arthur story, well...let him just find the sword and pull it out and we'll end it or something". I still love it though.

I think the dog was still there, it just never got mentioned again. I remember it being with the family in a scene from either season 6 or 7.

>jodorowsky's dune
I couldn't get the idea out of my head that it was a retarded enterprise from the beginning. And Jodorowsky really got on my nerves with all that astrology new age shit. What were people smoking to even give a chance to this nutjob.
>Mick Jagger looked at me and I KNEW he had to be in the movie.
Fuck this hippie wannabe beaner

This entire fucking show
I've lost count of the plotlines/questions that this show has just fucking abandoned and yet I keep coming back for more