Sup Forums what sports are Indians good at...

Sup Forums what sports are Indians good at. With a country with a population over a billion people you would assume they would have some sort of world class sports team.

They never qualify for FIFA
There are only a handful of them in the NHL, NFL and NBA.

Why are indians trash at sports?

Squash

:^)

I think they're pretty good at cricket. Generally though, Indians don't generally value athleticism. India has a pretty shitty climate when it comes to physical activity.

>Generally though, Indians don't generally

Excuse the extra 'generally'.

In refrence to FIFA though

>when you dont have a country but you still play better soccer than India

I

It seems to boil down to a mixture of their culture and climate. In India, hard and diligent labor is considered far and above ideal to the pursuit of being a physical specimen. Add that to the Indian practice of loafing about during the hottest part of the day to avoid things like heat exhaustion and you get a group of people who seem unathletic compared to the rest of the world. They seem to enjoy mountain climbing, though.

About 75% of fucking india are dravidians. theyre basically negro iq manlets with no physical aesthetics what so ever

>theyre basically negro iq

tell that to the thousands of indians in the IT industry that easily make 6 figures a year

That's exactly why south India is better developed than rest of India, and most of Indian research institutions are filled by south Indians.

Don't talk without having even the slightest clue as to what you are talking about.

Most of them are call-center slaves, though. There's a stunning gap between the highly successful and the animal-tier in India.

Indians and pakis seem to be good at men's field hockey.

Probably because the last government there had the gall to imagine a country that could leap industrial growth and go straight to service sector. A terrible misadventure that created what you complain about.

Things are changing though, Indians are looking to manufacturing more and more.

Poo in the Loo?...

im Indian and we all want free sht
srsly my home country is filll of ppl worse than liberal sjw's

They're very good at cricket. Sachin Tendulkar was an Indian cricket player and one of the best the world has ever seen.

Nice try, Wong

>FIFA- stupid sport where you run like a retard and get to hit a goal or two if you are lucky
>NHL- don't even start about this hockey rip off, it is supposed to be played on ground
>NFL- try playing that sport with ad block and it will be over in 10mins.
>NBA- negro sport, what kind of sports is that where you cannot succeed without height

Talk about real sport faggot

Last time I checked, the second best chess player in the world was Indian.

They'd probably take the gold in competitive dance numbers.

This is why I hate my people. Im glad I came to Canada.

Well, there's always competitive shitting but you guys don't have toilets :P

That's where the British put their ports. Only developed because of the whites, you disgusting Dravidian subhuman.

>6 figures a year
in their money or ours?

We are best in copying other countries. Our entire movie industry, government, and technology comes from the west.
Thank you white man.

india is okay at cricket but australia ALWAYS beat them

>Hockey
>supposed to be played on the ground
So unless youre skating over the shit in the designated shitting street it doesnt count