dont reply to aussie cunt posters

Can anybody top Zizou's achievements?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinedine_Zidane#Honours_and_achievements

>the dim light of a screen
>the fat silhouette
>the shaddt basement
>the pizza hut packages
>the pestilence
He is an good player with huge mental issues that show on the pitch and have a negative influence in his performances

I look at Ronaldo and think to myself, all things considered, this guy isn't even as good as Kenny Dalglish.

The greatest trick the Devil pulled, was convincing the world he wasn't a one trick pony gay rapist gypsy tap-in merchant.

no

>Toyota cup

he is top 2 for eveyone that isnt an edgy, "LOOK AT MEE!!!!!" hipster

he's not even the best ronaldo lmao

>he's just a tap-in mechant!1!
>anyone could do it!!1"

so why don't they then? why do he and messi have the greatest scoring records of all time, with no one coming close? why is no one able to come anywhere near replicating it if its so easy.

>inb4 muh plays for the best team in the world

so does benzema. so did higuain, so does bale. they are a million miles off his GPG ratio

let's see
1. Riquelme
power gap
2. Zidane
3. Maradona
4. Ronaldo Fenomeno
5. Pele
6. Cruyff
7. Messi
8. Garrincha
9. CR7
10. Romario

yep
barely

>8. Garrincha
9. Romario
10. Edmundo

i fixed that for you

>tristelme
>le "can't score against Arsenal's B team defenders in 180+ minutes" man
>that's your number 1
kek

>this much of a B team fan
Alan, pls

woops, there he goes out of the 10

He might be top 100 on a good day

1. Ronaldinho
2. Bergkamp
3. Suarez
4. Litmanen
5. Robben
6. Xavi
7. Zlatan
8. Rijkaard
9. Maradona
10. CR7

You make a fair point, he is an incredible professional, a top level athlete and a very very good striker. His goals tallies will absolutely be remembered and respected forever.

But the best of the best in practically all sports, have multiple facts to their brilliance, sadly for Donaldo, in my opinion, he is miles and miles behind the true titans of Football in that regard. His passing, touch, teamwork and interplay, dribbling and invention are not in the same league as guys like Messi or Cruyff or Maradona. Not to mention Pele, who was just an all-round spectacular talent, in the way Donaldo and perfume companies try to fool the world into believing he is.

multiple facets*

he's not even the best RM player at the moment

>carried by scholes and rooney at united
>does nothing for half a decade at real madrid
>gets carried by bale and ramos
>finally has 3 good games last season

lmao he's barely even top 50

Of course not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mG4wEmiKlo

this thread just confirms that yuros and sudacas are just as clueless about football as 56%ers

The only person with mental issues is you

Definitely Top 20, between 15 and 10 probably.

It's a just a fun thread that'll get janny'd
Nobody seriously thinks that the all time top european scorer, assistor and big game player who has more dribbles and chances created than any of those other players is actually behind them. Especially when you take into account all of his personal records the power gap is phenomenal

hmmm...
>Messi
>Maradona
>Riquelme
>Cruyff
>Pele
POWER GAP
>Zidane
>Garrincha
>Probably 2/3 some brazilians I'm forgetting about
>CR7

Judging only by his achievements, top 10. Maybe even top 5.

Considering only his ability as a player, can't say he's any better than top 15.

Benzema, Higuain and Bale all sacrifice or sacrificed their game for Cristiano. In fact, the whole of Real Madrid has been like this ever since Cristiano moved there. Marcelo, Isco, Carvajal, Kaka, Ozil, Modric and so on, all of them would rather pass to a marked Cristiano in a worse position inside the box than to pass to an open team mate ready to score. The same happens for Barcelona. Those two teams were formed solely to cater to Messi and Ronaldo's needs. 99% of players in the history of this sport didn't have this luxury.

You can say I'm biased if you want but for me the brazilian Ronaldo's goalscoring record is far more impressive because he maintained a near 1:1 goal/game ratio for almost every club he played in, and unlike Messi and Ronaldo not only those teams weren't there to babysit him, he also would normally leave after one single season and had to adapt to completely different teams every year

>people rate Riquelme as a top 10 all time player

Some people rate Ronaldo a top 10 player as well

Somewhere after top 20, in the same tier as the Batistuta, Henry, Klose, Van Basten, etc kind of player. Great and highly efficient scorers, but nowhere near the top tiers of fottballing geniuses. Not even in the same league as second tier GOATs like Iniesta, Zidane, Bergkamp, Xavi, Platini, etc.

Holy fucking shit! This guy literally created an alternate version of reality in his mind. He believes it a 100%, he's not even kidding or bating at this point

IN-SANE

>It's a just a fun thread that'll get janny'd
Lol! Why? Tell me a single reason for a janny to delete the thread! (PROTIP: You being unable to handle a reality check and reporting the thread WILL NOT get it deleted)

Not even top 50

>Benzema, Higuain and Bale all sacrifice or sacrificed their game for Cristiano. In fact, the whole of Real Madrid has been like this ever since Cristiano moved there. Marcelo, Isco, Carvajal, Kaka, Ozil, Modric and so on, all of them would rather pass to a marked Cristiano in a worse position inside the box than to pass to an open team mate ready to score. The same happens for Barcelona. Those two teams were formed solely to cater to Messi and Ronaldo's needs. 99% of players in the history of this sport didn't have this luxury.

You are correct about Ronaldo there, he does rely on his team performing well to function at his best, mostly converting chances that the team creates, and once in a while doing good work to carve his own chances out from around the box.

To say the exact same for Messi is crazy, he often drops to the halfline to start moves, playing 4 or 5 passes before moving towards the box to be at the end of the move.

Without Messi, Barcelona would've dropped off the map since the Ronaldinho/Xavi/Iniesta era faded away. He carries them through half of their victories, even when he isn't scoring or assisting.

>he's right so i'll just accuse him of being insane since calling him a leaf didnt work the first tim e around
CR7 is the GOAT and there's nothing you can say that will change that

nice selfie

hipster don't watch football

>messi is le goat because he do good dribble and score penalty with world cup winner players
>ronaldo is bad because he has more goals assists chances created but hes only a poacher and missi is magesterial midfielder ok
>no i dont own a television i know what im talking about youtube is enough for me

leaf is angry today, he's getting no bites

i guess his mummy didn't buy him the 50 pack of chicken tendies

>Ronaldo has more goals and assists
At this pace, Messi will have surpassed him by the time both are retired.

Based

If you have to use numbers instead of just watching somebody play; there's a problem

>stats only count when my favourite faggot is winning
like clockwork

Can you please quote the post when I said that?

good post Nigel, would sign it myself

As much as I dislike the Fag, your arguments against him are all nonsense crap, Mr Cheezburgz

>te dim light of a screen
>the noose always ready, just in case
>mice gnawing on pizza hut packages
>the mighty obese at work again
>the leaf, the leaf... fear the feaf...

different eras, Mario Gabriel. We won't never know how a genious like Garrincha would have performed nowadays. Same applies for Pelé, Rivelino...

Imo when it comes to skills GOAT is Maradona. El Pibe had some magic, and an almost infinite repertory of amazing tricks, could kick the ball from 60 metres and stick it in a bucket, anytime. Too bad he had such a lack of discipline, otherwise he'd be even bigger. Also assraped Queen Elisabeth, which is a big plus.

Eusebio was a monster on his own league too. Way ahead his time. Unstoppable black panther, wonder of nature, beast, alien, terror of defenders.
Wtf is doing Riquelme oin that list? Great skills with the ball, but manic depressive manners. No bueno.

And many others but that's enough now.

>you cant use individual accomplishments when comparing individual players because it doesn't favour my favourite player
Go ahead and tell me the Balon d'Or and Champion's League are memes again

Oh, I know... I know full well by now that there's nothing anyone can say, and there's nothing reality can face you with, that will make you wake up of your mancrush dreamland. Your mind is set, that much is clear.

Even if he does, that's not even the 10th metric by which you judge a footballing genius or a GOAT. Those stats have much more to do with a positional trait than with a certain's player hability to PRODUCE.
A concept that CR fanboys can barely begin to grasp. And that, as a result, leaves them perplexed when noone with some idea of football seriously consider placing their idol between the goats.

top two desu, after that it gets hard because no one else is on the same level

Just to complement what you said about stats and why they can be misleading, if anyone feels like watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6CD-QFzHE

he will be remembered as van nistelrooy. good at scoring but not at a lot else, just outside of top 10-20 unless his marketing team continues after his retirement

>stats
I meant assists but whatever

>Even if he does, that's not even the 10th metric by which you judge a footballing genius or a GOAT.
No but you judge him based on penalties and cool dribbles against Xerex CD. Not goals in big games or trophies won while carrying your team but disappearing in the last 3 QF, SF and Finals of the CL

>if you have to use facts instead of opinions, there's a problem

go get your dick bitten off by a spidersnake

ronaldo has scored about twice the amount of goals van nistelrooy ever did and without spending half of his career in fucking holland

Somwhere between 30-40 just because he scored alot of goals

>actually having an arbitrary top 10 list in a sport as abstract as football
How to spot a pleb: 101

>to intelligent to rate players

fuck off

Zinedine Zidane won two world cup (the headbutt count has a win), CL, and Euro. CR7 will always be number 2 (starting from the bottom of the top 500)

>the headbutt count has a win

fuck off jean charles

He's not even top ten of this time

for me, it is zambrotta

>He forgets 2015 cl knockout
>He forgets Portugal tied their way to the finals as Gomes carried him to the finals and eder scored whole Donaldo wasn't even on the field
>he forgets offsides goals against bayern
>he's unironically a filthy subhuman nigger piece of trash

in my lifetime sure

i love how everyone rates maradona and pelel being in their top 10 despite the average age of this board being like 20

MILKIES

>he forgot 2008, 2014, 2016, 2017 cl knockout
>he forgets ronaldo was involved in 6/9 of portugals goals and how they didnt get a single shot on target in 80 minutes without him
>hes still steaming and frothing because messi doesnt have a qf or past goal in 4 years
>hes unironically 56% and tanking harder his idols hairline

if he has fucked Jessica Alba then he cracks my top 10

They are heralded for generations for a reason

Messi is top 5
Ronaldo maybe top 25. Probably in the vicinity of Thierry Henry but I think Henry was better

jessica alba has STD's after fucking Derek Jeter. Maybe cristiano did fuck alba and got some diseases, which is why he won't put his penis inside a woman now and why he has test tube babies.

If this is true then Christiano is Really the GOAT.
Derek Jeter can suck a dick

>if you have to use unbiased mathematics to prove facts, theres a problem

1. Messi
power gap
2. Fenomeno
3. Cruyff
4. Pele
5. Eusebio
6. Zidane
7. Cr7
8. Gerd müller
9. Beckenbauer
10. Paolo Maldini
11. Di Stefano
12. Garrincha
13. baggio
14. Van basten
15. Zico

>players ive never watched: the post

Stats just can go so far, dim light in basement obese man.
Some important sides of the game doesn't show in stats, and just the well trained eye of an expert can see and decide, and you obviously fail at that, misserably, hence your need for figures in order to decide who is better.
>the shaky moobs and double chin of the offended fagfan leaf

goals don't show who the best player is, and never have. Maradona is the GOAT and barely scored 15 to 20 a season. The last Real Madrid tournament, Modric got the golden ball award. The last Euro tournament? Pepe was the best player. Who was the player of the match in the Euro final? Pepe again. Euro 2012? Iniesta. You can't name poachers as "goat", all they do is fuck around the box and get handed goals on a silver platter. Hugo sanchez is not a goat. Lewandowski is not a goat. Batistuta is not a goat. Cristiano is not a goat. Deal with it.

Chronologically, the undisputed top 10 is:

- DiStéfano
- Garrincha
- Pelé
- Cruyff
- Zico
- Maradona
- Romário
- Ronaldo
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Messi

This is the only possible top 10, Any other opinion is wrong, by the way. Shove your memesters like Memebest, Memenbauer or Memedane up yours.

Take Romario and CR the fuck out of that list and you'll have it right

Garrincha, Zico, Romario, Ronaldo and Donaldo weren't as good as Puskas.

>he doesnt know what stats are

I'm sure you would know

He is top 1 in the world, but only if you exclude Messi. Messi is just another level.

He is top 1 in my

Add Eusebio, remove the fag

>mehmet with the >white meme reference

Can we all agree that maradona is at best hugo sanchez tier and that without his wc win which he cheated on but everyone is ok with it because it was agaisnt england and muh goal of the century he wouldnt be top 50

are football players soyboys? none of them have chest hair

'No'

Ridiculously missinformed comment

Why so serious? Did Ronaldo surrogate your mother

>He forgets Portugal tied their way to the finals as Gomes carried him to the finals and eder scored whole Donaldo wasn't even on the field
>he forgets offsides goals against bayern
>he's unironically a filthy subhuman nigger piece of trash
Le Sup Forumsfag Messhitter is finally here. Good to see your Ronaldo thread notifier is still working.
>The 2015 CL knockouts where he scored 5 goals and assisted Chicharito's goal to knock out Atletico
>The Euro where was involved in 6 out of Portugal's 9 goals all tournament and scored and assisted in the semifinal. Gomes was replaced by Renato Sanches by the time the knockouts started
>His two offiside goals out of 5 against Bayern
It's not healthy to be this obsessed and lie so much

This user's mother got IVF'ed by Ronaldo