HE HAD A FUCKING PERMIT

Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO

startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s
startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/10/falcon-heights-philando-castile-shooting-update-radio-dispatch-and-dash-cams/
strawpoll.me/10693561/r
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g&feature=youtu.be&t=1s
nydailynews.com/news/national/philando-castile-stopped-cops-52-times-14-years-article-1.2705348
jewishworldreview.com/cols/mugger122204.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do retards think this matter? He was pulled over and then reached in the direction of his gun when told not to. B-but permit!

POL WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS

MY FUCKING SIDES

POL BTFO

>be nog
>have gun permit
>walk into police station waving my gun around and pointing it at cracka pigs
>get shot
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE HAD A PERMIT

How about instead of reaching for his gun he reached for his permit first.

>HE HAD A PERMIT FOR HIS LEGAL GUN HE WAS INNOCENT

HE HAD A LEGAL GUN AND KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE, BAN GUNS

permits don't allow you to reach for guns when officers tell you not to

Putting your hands near a firearm can easily be perceived as a threat. If you want to test this theory, go buy a gun and wait until you get pulled over. Put your hands near it; watch the magic as police bullets penetrate your body.

Philando should have sat still and listened to the police officer; then complied with all of his directions.

Except that isn't even close to what happened.

And I'm sure he did exactly as shown in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s

No?

He reached for his gun?

Permits don't make you immune from police acting in self defense.

>you can still pull a gun on a cop if you have a permit

Someone with 60+ traffic violations would not be issued a CCW.

t. Civilian sheriff employee that processes CCW apps

>startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/

No one other than the Star has confirmed this, and the Star hasn't said who their source was.

all it says is a source confirmed

a (((source))) confirmed

a (((source))) confirmed

a (((source))) confirmed

Are you fucking stupid? He reached in the direction the officer asked for. The officer just bugged out like a cunt

>DONT FUCKING MOVE NIGGER
>SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE NOW
>o-ok officer just to let you know i have a legal fire-
>GUN
>GUN
>THIS NIGGER HAS A FUCKING GUN
>DON'T FUCKING MOVE NIGGER
>SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE NOW OR I WILL SHOOT
>b-but officer my license is in my p-pock-
>HE'S FUCKING REACHING FOR HIS GUN
>blat blat blat
>whew, close call, that nigger almost shot me

His registration was in the glovebox. His gun was in the glovebox. He told the officer he had a gun in the glovebox. The officer told him to get his registration.

This you can actually be denied from buying gun if you have too many traffic infractions on your dmv record

>things that didnt happen

Good work!

No, apparently the gun was in his lap. The officer reports having seen the firearm.

He had a permit to pull a gun on a cop? What?

he (((saw))) the firearm

>strayan cunts constantly shitposting

that's ALWAYS happening

And you know? No one fucking knows yet. Same shit happened in Ferguson. Stfu and stop being a Faggot.

>but the black lady said in the video

No one trusts niggers.

not gonna give them clicks, but don't they legitimately just say "a source" (referencing the girl in the video) told them he has a permit?

Did he have a permit to pull his gun on a cop without getting shot?

>sir please put your hands on the wheel
>AYO HOL UP CHECK OUT DIS FAT PERMIT PIG
>SIR HANDS ON THE WHEEL
>YO WHY YOU GOTTA
*pop pop*

Came here to do this

If he had a permit, where are the pictures of it? His girl records him dying, but we cant even find a picture if his ccp or state confirmation of it. Post source if you have it

And you have evidence otherwise? Links to video of entire exchange, please?

The cop had a permit to murder.

The point is that having a permit has absolutely nothing to do with what happened

It's not murder when he's black

I hate BLM, but dont act like you wouldn't blindly throw this guy into the "look cops abuse white people too" list.

(courts have repeatedly upheld this btw)

>AYO NIGGA IUHM AHRMED NIGGA LEMMIE REECH BACK HURR
>AYO DA FUK NIGGA WEHY U KEELTIN ME??

>teach cwp
>every class, 99% have no idea what their doing
>Most have never drawn from concealment and shot a target under time (part of qualification).
>have to pull people off the line because they are completely unskilled, and are dangerous/can't hit the target to meet standards.
>side note: we have an 80% hit threshold, state is only 70%. We're not passing hacks.
>we encourage them to take more classes, get more education.
>everyone agrees they should.
>maybe 1 in 10 ever keep learning.

A CWP permit is just a fancy background check, and a some legal/gun 101.

It doesn't make you skilled, or even truly compitent.

If you want to carry a gun, you need to learn the following:

>proper shooting technique.
>ability to manipulate the weapon with certainty (malfunctions, drawing, etc)
>the legal standards of your state, and your ethical beliefs as a person.
>how to interact with the police and the world

I don't trust most people with a CWP, but the law is the law, and people have a right to protect themselves. I just wish they would take it more seriously.

>Someone with 60+ traffic violations

I'm pro 2a and don't like Nig Nogs but it sure appears this chink policeman got scared and tried to make Ramen Noodles out of this nigger.

Chinks should not be police officers. Their squinty eyes don't allow them to see well and they're all under 5'6 and weigh 80lbs.

Fuck in hungry for some Pork fried rice and watermelon.

literally the first threads mention he had a concealed carry permit.
they also had a bunch of faggots and their "HES 1 OF US GUIZE LOOK THIS REDPILLED TWEET SMASH DAT F"

in reality: there's video of him and his gf getting their toddler high (so redpill), and he was pulled over because he matched the description of an armed robbery suspect.

spook got wasted for being a retard
>reaching into pocket
>i gots a gun offisuh
>cop did nothing wrong

umm excuse me you seem to have posted the thumbnail version of your no doubt compelling image perhaps you could post the full size version so that we can all read it? thanks??!

And you know this how?

Faggot

Pol isnt BTFO. We voted he was innocent by a huge margin in a poll the day he was shot.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He'd been pulled over 52 times but I don't know if that counts as a violation or not

Checked for triple double

Can the stormfags who think they own this board fuck off now? You can't be pro 2nd Amendment and shit on this guy at the same time.

Funny how Sup Forums turns into statist pigs when the officer is white against a black man. I thought niggers and black people were two different things. Why are you jumping through hoops to fit your narrative?

inb4 liberal nu-male back 2 reddit

>uncomfirmed by anybody else, just an anonymous """source""" for one local paper
yeah okay.

get back to me when an actual agency says they issued it or better yet, just wait until the investigation happens.

g o o d c h e c k

g o o d p o s t

No we didn't we voted that you tell a police officer of your firearm before, not while reaching for it retard

He didn't have a permit, this is just kike lies to defend a nigger

>a source
OK, bro.

Every citizen has a permit :^)

>funny how a white supremacist board is white supremacist

>jumping through hoops to fit your narrative

The narrative is "niggers must hang." Some niggers will make us feel sad about hanging.

2nd amendment doesn't mean you can't do anything wrong with a gun.

>1 post by this ID

Trying to redpill normies on facebook

What do people think?
Here's a list of what happens within 3-4 hours of Chicago on an average weekend. The following is TRUE July 2nd: This isn't does not even include all of Chicago! (This is one dispatch, they have multiple dispatches). Know what I'd do if I saw a cop today? Hug them and say thank you.

- Son choking mother
- Mother choking daughter
- Gang Disturbance
- Woman held hostage while apartment is ransacked
- Man exposing himself to rush hour traffic
- No one wants to go near a dead body
- Man punches a dog
- 12-year-old car thieves
- Man with nun-chucks scaring people
- Hispanic man beating woman in apartment
- Passenger maces driver for pulling over ambulance
- Homeless man excessively drooling
- Send the police back to a domestic violence case
- Man putting rag in gas tank trying to light a car on fire
- Rapid fire 20 shots heard
- Man trying to blow up a car
- Cop locks his keys in his cruiser (some light hearted news!)
- Person steals a cops coat
- Woman in wheelchair yelling and blocking sidewalk
- Couple having sex on top of car
- Hispanic man beating woman in car
- "Group of guys" hanging out in PJP2 Drive
- Hispanic with bookbag on bike waving a gun
- Beaten up by "daughter of childrens father"
- Black perpetrator last seen with a blue gun and red socks
- Bipolar mother won't get out of car at hospital
- Daughter threw brick through window of her own house
- Black man not allowing black woman to leave apartment
- Shots fired in apartment complex, bullets confirmed lodged in walls
- 10 different people shot, 0-5 fatally
- Drunken group of Hispanics throwing bottles at cars
- Shooting fireworks at cars
- Black male trying to pull a woman into a sewer
- Woman stabbed by her son

Really makes you think...

>If he had a permit, where are the pictures of it? His girl records him dying, but we cant even find a picture if his ccp or state confirmation of it.

In Minnesota (and other states) the list of people with concealed pistol licenses is not publicly available, because the media has several times released lists of people with CPLs as part of their anti-gun campaign, thus endangering them by pointing crooks towards people who own firearms.

>Came here to do this
>If he had a permit, where are the pictures of it? His girl records him dying, but we cant even find a picture if his ccp or state confirmation of it. Post source if you have it

Literal crickets from the nigger supporters.

get fked r*tard

You have a license to drive a car, but if you drive it off a cliff you are gonna die.

You can have a permit to have a concealed gun, but if you reach into your pocket where it might be after a cop tells you not to move, you are gonna die.

You are allowed to have Drano. If you mix it up like kool aid and drink it, you are going to die.

See the pattern?

Nice shill thread. Why do you faggots even bother?

really makes u shot by chink

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/10/falcon-heights-philando-castile-shooting-update-radio-dispatch-and-dash-cams/

>(You) BTFO
This was taken the day the news broke:
strawpoll.me/10693561/r

No way this nigger had a CCW.

Jews being Jews once again, lying their asses off.

ASS-BLASTED FAGGOT HERE

you do realize he just explained why it's impossible that the faggots at star tribune have information that he had a concealed carry permit, right?

Reach for a gun and get shot.

This BLM activist realized this truth after doing a use-of-force training scenario.
Left cucks don't understand reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g&feature=youtu.be&t=1s

This isn't even reddit-tier.
back to faceberg

Ageed.
Fucking 1 post by this ID

Back 2 reddit, liberal numale

Bro, you do realize that you're asking a nigger to apply critical thinking, right?

So?

he was a crip gangbanger

He didn't, the state PD already confirmed he did not apply for a permit. They tweeted they did not issue him a permit because he did not apply for one.

I'm not thinking anything unlike those niggers last night how kept saying he had a permit. No one knows at the moment. This could become a Ferguson.

>1 post by this ID

there is only one post by this ID

NONE OF THIS MATTERS BECAUSE THE COP WAS HISPANIC. JESUS CHRIST. ITBWAS MINORITY ON MINORITY.

The real story is:

MEMBER OF CRIPS WAS ISSUED PERMIT TO CARRY GUN

nydailynews.com/news/national/philando-castile-stopped-cops-52-times-14-years-article-1.2705348

52 traffic stops
86 violations
About half were dropped (not unusual, if you challenge the ticket, it is dropped if the cop doesn't show up for the trial since you can't cross-examine, and most of them have better things to do than show up for a speeding ticket)
$6,588 in fines

WTF man?

NOW it's ok to have a gun

Its probably best to stay unbiased until all the info is out.

He was chinese

>hispanic whites can't discriminate against black people

jewishworldreview.com/cols/mugger122204.asp

>Not that he's alone in being a dark cloud. A Minneapolis Star Tribune reporter, David Chanen, was disciplined by his superiors for sending an email (written in haste, Chanen says) to the city's black police inspector using the phrase "colored officers." Police Chief Bill McManus, in the paper's Dec. 17 article was quoted as saying the email "displayed at a minimum a shocking insensitivity and racism."

prettty much this
r
e
t
t
y

mt

pmt (pretty much this)

came here to post it but you already did (pmt)

Hey Tarl!

According to liblogic they can't. PS Hispanic white is a bullshit term to make whites look bad.

/thread

>You can't be pro 2nd Amendment and shit on this guy at the same time.

Being pro-2nd Amendment and having a CPL doesn't absolve you from being a dumbass.

I find if FAR more likely that Castile disobeyed / disregarded the cop's orders, then the cop just shooting him for no fucking reason at all.

There you have it. Who's the "source"?

AFA I know, no country confirmed he had a permit

His girlfriend say9ing he did isn't actual confirmation.

That being said, word is he was a Crip, some kind of Tycoon something or other, involved in human trafficking and other gang activity.

>spaz cop who's most likely a rookie or screwed up PTSD militaryman
>guy tells him he has a gun, and he reaches for his wallet
although a mistake he should not have just shot him to death off the bat
>reaches in his backpocket for his wallet
>cop justifies this by saying he shot him for seeing a gun on his holster

According to his girlfriend, and not any objective evidence

'a source'

>You have to go back

you're not wrong
pic related

Registration is on your license plate on the outside of your vehicle in Minnesota. (tabs)

the officer told him not to reach for it. where are you getting this from? I'm getting my version from what the officer said right after it happened.

When it gets out that the gun was the object in his lap you commies are going to just move the goal post like you did with sterling. Sterling was a felon who can't own guns let alone reach for one. And yes he did reach. His right arm is free.

I made one of these threads too so i know you are trelling. I just like to reply.