Once the bullying known as the final game of the Browns this weekend ends...

Once the bullying known as the final game of the Browns this weekend ends, it'll be time for the eternal yearly elephant in the room: The Playoffs. 12 teams enter, and only 2 of them can enter the Owl for a chance at that trophy and a ring, and a year's worth of banter and shitposting for the winning team's fanbase.

Come post here if your team is making the playoffs, or if you just want to throw banter at a team making it you don't like. So let's all enjoy the wait to playoffs land, and let's all hope the Pats don't make it to the owl this time AGAIN.

CATB OWL

/SMETH/

>teams actively tanking to try and play us in the divisional
Best we can hope for is a meme win there and to try again next year

The only way the Chiefs have a chance is if someone else takes out the Steelers.

>Titans
>implying

>Tities

vikings will win the owl

Will get bootyblasted by Baltimore

The entire NFCE is dead and it makes me happy beyond measure.

U missed a team. get the Titans outta there.

>loins won’t go to playoffs
Well, at least Green Bay went down with us

>your division in the strongest in the lead
>you get punished for it

Pederson will summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon in time for the playoffs right?

Time to fill up the other hand

>playoffs
LOL
Patriots FTW

>your team
>the three playoff teams you're most okay with winning
>the three playoff teams you're rooting against the most
Colts
Vikings, Saints, Chargers if they somehow make it
Jags, Titans, Pats

January Joe Kool will lead Baltimore on an ELITE Postseason run to win the Superb Owl.

Yeah, it must be scary every year not having your team in the best division in NFL history.

>playing 4d chess is tanking
your team is an easy W compared to the others take that anyway you like

>Didn't even make the pro-bowl

fuck the NFL

>>>>>Titans

Falcons will choke next week in Carolina. They absolutely choked to the Saints and will do so again, they are professional Chokers after all.

Rams will lose this week because they're playing 5D Chinese Checkers by resting their starters so that they get to play Philadelphia as the 4th seed if they win the wildcard.
Saints will win in Tampa, be third seed and play Vikings if they win vs. Seattle / Atlanta (will be Seattle as I already stated above, they're gonna choke).
NFCCG will be Saints vs. Rams.

Mfw da burrs win da superb owl

>Eagles
>Jaguars(perenially awful, would be fun to see), Rams(I live in LA), Titans (because memes)
>Patriots(Media and cheat babbies), Steelers (Have hated since I was kid), Panthers (Ring for drama queen Newton, mfw dabbing becomes a thing again)

Vikings will win the Super Bowl

Will one of them get out of the club?

people still maintaining our offense ain't shit

I show them stats

they pretend it's fake news

>our

Put your trip on faggot, we know it’s you.

I ain't no tripfag, bitch

Oh when the Saints
Go to the owl
Oh when the Saints go to the owl
Oh how I love, the tears of the haters
When Saints go to the owl

Stop crying because the Puckers missed the playoffs

Biggest chokers in NFL history

28-3

Rasms

we have never lost in the superb owl

I'm hoping Foles gets his act together for the playoffs. He's always been a streaky QB admittingly but when he's on fire he's an upper tier QB. The Eagles fan in me says that we won't see a season like this for quite some time especially with next years schedule looking like it is.

gotta keep the faith user

>the fucking Saints have won a Super Bowl
Really, how about that, considering their history

It would have been 2 if not for greg williams in 2011. Fuck that cunt. Fuck they had the entire game wrapped up, glorious Brees comeback drive in all, they just had to simply keep Alex smith out of the end zone. Fuck that shit still makes me angry.

Its too early for this.

I think it's pretty likely we go one and done but honestly this season has surpassed my expectations so much that I'd get over it pretty quickly

After us I'm rooting for all the other teams that have never won an owl

Yes

>Bears
>Rams, Chiefs, Titans
>Pats, Eagles, the eventual 6th seed in the NFC

>Browns
>Pats, Shitsburp, Jags
>Ravens, Titans, anybody in the NFC not named the Panthers

>all you faggots facing to the right

>Eagles
>Rams, Jags, Chiefs
>Pats, Steelers, Vikings

>Eagles were looking like a legit SB contender with Wentz
>All the best to hope for now is a meme win from Foles before the inevitable Welles posting
>Next year's schedule looks brutal, and there's no guarantee Wentz will be back before the season begins

It's all downhill from here, isn't it?

I want the one with paul bunyan
brb cub

What the fuck even happened with Wentz? He walked off the field ffs, it can't be THAT bad.

>Chiefs vs Patriots AFC Championship game
Pats advance
>Saints vs Vikings NFC Championship game
Saints advance and win the owl

wtf that's not gonna happen
chiefs aren't good enough to get past round 1

I disagree Satan, they are a very streaky team and are playing well right now. Don't forget that they btfo'd the patriots week 1, were one of two teams to beat the Eagles, and won in Houston when Watson was tearing it up.

He tore his ACL where have you been the past three weeks?

Umm, you don't tear your ACL and then just walk off the field normally, kid.

I've never torn my acl so I dunno what limitations you have
He clearly didn't know it was an acl tear or else he wouldn't have walked on it
Maybe it's like breaking a bone, where there are different degrees of "tear"

In the off case that you aren't trolling, the ligaments in your knee have nothing to do with being able to support your leg when you walk, they only have an effect on lateral movement. Non-athletes can tear their ACL and never have it repaired while continuing to live their lives normally.