no memes/ honest plz

>no san marino
>no liechtenstein
>no vatican city
dumb americans

JUST for France

i guess the feeling isn't mutual

why do you like only france?

I did a mistake, I don't hate Kazakhstan, really. I did a mistake. I wanted to color the Middle East orange, but it colored all the borders on your awful map, so I tried to do in on Kazakhstan which is in dark grey too to see and forgot to change the color.

i see.
> but it colored all the borders on your awful map
the middle east has no borders because it's an only euro map so you don't color in below turkey and stuff. sorry

do you hate germany because of the migrant crisis or eu?

map has some erroneous borders

Both, Germany brings nothing but issues. I don't like its sbires too: Finland and Croatia.
I don't like Armenia because the Armenians I met were bad.
I don't like Maghreb because they immigrate here and are fully into the religion.

i see you filled out hate for northern ireland but didn't hate the uk. but since uk is northern ireland. sorry same with crimea

i see. ty for answering

I also like Scotland, Portugal (forgot to fill) and my experience in Paris has really fucked my opinion of France, though it's the best country in history.

I've been fucked over by Czechs in drug deals more than by gypsies, and I've dealt with more gypsies + they are obnoxious. Absolutely the most awful people I've ever met. Maybe it's just anecdotal generalization, whatever

Why you dont like east slavs?

Well, I like them as people (from personal experiences) but their online presence is gross and a lot truly feel genuine contempt and aggression towards the West.

Ok
Why you hate Moldova?

Pic rel mine

i understand. never met a gypsie but everyone hates them so i probably never want to meet one

Please rate...
Mixture of culture, clichés, stereotypes, politics, attitude, landscape and climate

>polish
>dislike west
>like east slavs
Something wrong

Hurr

>hates turks
i guess this is real common in eu. understandable

why you hate the west so much?

Are you the product of Russian rape?

>Russia
>Kill it with fire
Time to die pidor

>hating the best part of america
>liking the worst part
r00d

Because after the USSR fell they actually held a referendum to be independent instead of uniting with us. It's just a stain on my country/culture to look at the map. Although they were better off than us at the end of URSS...

Sure there were shenanigans/corruption but a lot of Romanian Moldovans (maybe a majority) actually voted for independence

Millions of ethnic romanians have to live in a Mad Max world and that sucks, but u reap what you sow

I'm kinda racist, but I don't mind East Asians, also I dislike Muslims for I don't want them to come to my country to rape and kill my children or explode eventually

Some of my ancestors are German and I don't hate white westerners, it's just that the game is over for these countries and they sooner or later going to be full sharia, only Americans and British for asking me how am I doing each time and smiling without a reason

wtf

i think this is a lot of britons view of eu

>like west
>hates east
?

>Because after the USSR fell they actually held a refer

Westphalia is best Germany. I loved it there. Why u hate us ? : (

Is this a lot of poles view aswell?

Wait, you hate us because we smile and ask you how you're doing? Are you autistic by any chance?

why hates danes?

>gypsy beggar families
>high percentage of smokers
>cyrillic
>higher internet speeds than us on average

>hates east
because of butthurtbelt

cyrilic, are you mentally challenged ?

you fucked up that scottish border lad

>Westphalia is best Germany
Rhineland is superior
>Why u hate us ? : (
Not that user but I guess because of gypsies

kys roach

what do russians feel about ukraine? is the general consensus dislike/hate?

I guess not, when I'm saying I'm interested in Russian culture, architecture and language out loud, most Poles will look down at me

Kind of, I just don't know how to respond, it just makes me feel uncomfortable, people I merely know or just met once in my life smiling and asking me how am I doing three times a day. I should force my cheeks to smile back and say "I'm fine and you" but sometimes I just can't, it's so... artificial you know. It might be that I am autistic though

kys yourself, fucking retarded traitor
FUCK p*land!

I see. thanks for explaining

I'm at 3/8 ukranian and i just dislike ukranian goverment and crazy ukranian nationalists
Most of russians also think like this

Toлькo тypки и aзepы зacлyживaют тaкoгo oтнoшeния

ah okay

i see general contempt for everything except fellow scandis

Wy Sweden, why?

Typки c aзepaми хoтя бы люди, пшeки eбaныe нeт.
Зa чтo мнe их нeнaвидeть? Toлькo зa тo, чтo oни мycлимы?

>Russian truckers/drivers
That's all.

Пшeки хoтя бы cлaвянe и хpиcтиaнe
Пo кpaйнeй мepe мы нe пoлyчaeм oт них мнoгoхoдoвoчeк в cпинy
Typки нe тoлькo нaм вpaги, нo и южным cлaвянaм

Дa нaхyй этих cлaвян. Пoчитaй, чтo кoгдa-тo пиcaл Дocтoeвcкий oбo вceх этих cpaных бpaтyшкaх. Haдo выcтpaивaть нopмaльныe oтнoшeния c Зaпaднoй Eвpoпoй и Mypикoй, a нa этoт вocтoчный cкaм мoжнo вooбщe зaбить.

Личнo мнe пpocтыe тypки нe вpaги. Oни нe нaзoвyт мeня pyccкoй кypвoй гдe-нибyдь в Иcпaнии нa oтдыхe, нe нaпaдyт нa cпopтивнoм мepoпpиятии зa pyccкyю peчь, нe изнacилyют мoю тян и нe oгpaбят, бyдyчи пьяными. Пшeки нa этo cпocoбны.

Typки pycoфoбы тe eщe пиздeц. Oни дaжe нac нeдoлюбливaют зa тo чтo мы гoвopим пo pyccки.

У нac никoгдa нe бyдeт нopмaльных oтнoшeний c ними
Или oни нac или мы их

Op, киpгизы 100% тюpки, и их тypки нeдoлюбливaют зa pyccкий язык

>Дa нaхyй этих cлaвян.
pyдe

Hy cкoлькo c ними нe cтaлкивaлcя, oни вceгдa мнe гoвopили, мoл хyли y тeбя фaмилия тaкaя pycифициpoвaннaя, и чe ты типa oбщaeшьcя пo pyccки c дpyгими тюpкaми типa тaтap/кaзaхoв/yзбeкoв

>Typки pycoфoбы тe eщe пиздeц
Хyжe пoлякoв вpoдe и нeт pycoфoбoв. У них 95% нaceлeния гoтoвo идти peзaть бoшки вceм pyccким, ecли cтapшиe cкaжyт тaк дeлaть.

praise khan

Here you go!

Tвoё лицo кoгдa тypки пpeдъявляют тeбe зa тo чтo ты нe тpyъ-тюpк

>Russia
Why, i always want to see your fjords :(
>Middle Asia
>Mongolia
Lol

French Kazakh empire when ?

what is wrong with norwegians? Why they always love britain so much? Don't you know they all jsut scum?

stop liking britain they abandon us. Should be away from all europe maps

rate

why dislike swiss?

what's wrong with me

this guy is almost right. Britain should be red however

I made this back when you annexed Krim. I didn't like it.

In what way are they scum?

traitors and perfidious anglos always were scum.

Anyone that ever met swiss people dislike them
A lot of brits live where I live and they're pretty nice

why is that? i thought they were nice?

No, his opinion is pretty much what you would expect from a funny looking fellow wearing a trilby hat

And you were nazies.

>Were

exactly. They will ALWAYS be traitors and perfidious

>Swiss
>Nice
They're vain, materialistic and arrogant. A soul less, honourless people that's content being a tax haven.
Their only pride in life is how much more money they earn than you, and how their car is better.

They're not traitors to us.

Is there a website where I can make this kind of map?

>hates britain likes germany

I knew our tourists weren't as bad as the scum anglo

paint

you don't even exist to them. Their greed is the only thing that would ever drive them to friendliness

British tourists are terrible, much worse than Germans, which are just embarrassing

t. Québec

anglos are scum wherever they slither

fuck poland

You're talking nonsense. Besides I base my map on many things, for example my personal experiences while visited there. I have gone back to the UK plenty of times because I like it so much there. Why don't you make your own lovehate map?