Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/37465241
bbc.com/sport/football/38193109
bbc.com/sport/football/39248906
bbc.com/sport/football/38545988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you check your phone today?

Based pep

>what is his first season at Manchester City?

Found quite a few last year kik

>what was 2016/17

>if I post it every season I'm bound to be right someday!

>Everton 4-0 Manchester City

you're embarrassing yourself m8 no one gives a shit about this stale shit anymore i'm a respected member here now

but 19 wins in a row? not your typical ''broken clock is right twice a day etc'' scenario

>trophies won in England: 0

Yeah, I wonder how many people phone you every day to pay due respects.

>i'm a respected member here now
you are fucking deluded holy shit

no point arguing with these manure fans m8

Gonna get exposed by Liverpool's attack and your countryman locking them the fuck out of the game. 3-0 easy at anfield

>80558730
>people who don't like me are all supporters of mouyes' bus company
Really?

My point is that Dutchbro has been bullish about city's chances every single season he's clogged up this site with his shite. This season he's finally getting what he wanted. He never posts when City fail and can only post about how amazing they are and how /so/ has been "exposed" when they win.

liverpool forget they have to defend so it's probably going to be 4-0 at half time and end up finishing 5-6

>He never posts when City fail and can only post about how amazing they are and how Sup Forums has been "exposed" when they win.
This is the saddest part of the whole thing.

He is a glory supporter in the most literal way possible.

what happens when de brown gets injured?

city crumble but no other team makes up for the points deficit and they still win the league

holy shit those trips

City keep winning, maybe have some draws here and there. De Bruyne is their best player but he's not the sole reason they win. Their squad depth is absolutely insane, they have unlimited funds, and the club leadership will do whatever the manager wants them to do. They're basically playing on easy mode.

except i was posting even back in 2012 from the Etihad stadium while we won the league

>De Bruyne is their best player

that's not how you spell David Silva

>we

>team wins the league
>you have your head pushed down into your phone shitposting

So you're either telling a very obvious lie and have never ever set foot in Manchester or you're a weird Sup Forums obsessed fuckwit

CL is now their target though.

Barca, Real, Bayern and Juve all seem less impervious than usual and PSG are just as plastic and pathetic in CL as City, so this has to be City's year or it might never happen.

Completely moving the goalposts.

Last season you chatted shit for weeks about how pep would clean up and City won quite literally nothing, then you go on shitposting this season like it never happened.

Friendly reminder that pep has not won a SINGLE thing in England yet and that last season, he achieved nothing. THERE'S your hard PL games.

If every team keeps up their current points per game form; Man City will have the title on March 3rd

That's what he's saying, you're just a gloryhunter and not a real supporter. I'll enjoy not seeing you on Sup Forums anymore when based Pep will leave to play golf and enjoy Serie A success and shitty will be memey again.

>UNEXPOSABLE

He quite literally was last season.

what was that game when referee added almost 7 minutes just because sheikh city had to score

go play in a mid table club, not the richest

quite literally this, even manchester united aren't this "lucky" *cough cough* bribe *cough* *sneeze* *cough*

Like Ferguson and Mourinho did?

Give me examples from SAF, but with mourinho last season was crystal clear the refs were against us, what's your point? Even Cluttenburg admitted back in the day in SAF time he always "helped" the losing team (which let me tell you isn't MU)

United weren't rich when Fergie took over, it was his success at the right time which made them the commercial giant they now are.
And he won a European trophy with Aberdeen

if i take your mask off, will you die?

>us

then how come no one these stats?

big if true

wow... really kick starts my ole neuron shack

carmella could you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

woah...

*sucks your dick*

Away at Bournemouth.

I believe there is some praise in successfully managing a locker room full of egos, overpaid players and millionaire investments.

>gets saved by sterling

can't guard your lawn from the Guardiola

>pep will flop in the premier league
>dominating even harder than in la liga or bundes

is it possible for anglos to go 1 year without embarassing themselves?

City could lose 5 matches next year, still win the league and remain unexposed because at the end of the day Peps team just beat basically every single team on the bounce, so there's little else to prove outside of the CL and keeping top spot while doing so.

Agreed, Man City have a real chance at the CL & PL this season, more so than PSG which seem more of an untested flash in the pan than a unified force.

>CL is now their target though.

not really, no city fan gives a shit about that corrupt """"""""""league"""""""""

the owners might but every single one of us citylads prefers the league

>Last season you chatted shit for weeks about how pep would clean up and City won quite literally nothing, then you go on shitposting this season like it never happened.

are you being thick on purpose? I was obviously talking about THIS season since everyone and their mother knew it would take ANY manager at least a season to get a feel for the league before they start being average, Pep skipped that average ting and went straight to BLOWING THE LEAGUE THE FUCK OUT

>inb4 cunte

it wasn't like that, I was posting after the game obviously and if you think I haven't been then you sir are a newfag and not worth my time

if he wins at anfield he will do an invincible season

if you actually talk to lads from manchester they don't think that
they think they need to win a CL to become a big club and stop the chants

the eternally unanswerable undebatable question of the ages

I talk to them all the time at home and away games and that's definitely not the consensus

why do you think we boo the chumps league anthem every time, we would boo it if we win it

champions of europe, you'll never sing that
city and arsenal will never be considered serious until they win one

The plastic city dutchfag and the mentally ill canadian donaldo weirdo are easily the worst posters on the board.

can't see us even drawing there

>let me just spew some contrarian nonsense out my ass for a bit

the anthem is booed all the time by many teams
city only boo it because they are mad that their shit club doesn't get seeded status as easily as teams with history in the competition and also because they are butthurt about ffp

are you retarded
that's not the sole reason

>inb4 muh racism
every club has had that

bbc.com/sport/football/37465241
bbc.com/sport/football/38193109
bbc.com/sport/football/39248906

OH NO NO SHEIKH PLEASE GIVE MORE MONEY ESPECIALLY TO BUY THAT MONACO TEAM

bonus : bbc.com/sport/football/38545988

Still amazes me that he blew a 5-2 lead in the CL.

there are countless examples of UEFA fucking us over

the riddle to which no diddle has been accomplished

What

the enigma with no stigma

can you explain the ring ring meme pls?

oh so it was you on the stands

>dislike poop
>also dislike people who overrate PL and spout the "muh rainy night at stoke" meme
It's an abstract kind of feel

dutch guy was shitposting heavily then city lost a big game and went Swayze using a "phone call" as an excuse to escape the bullying
then he posted his own pic for some reason hes some moroccan kid

old question is old.

Like what?

You were absolutely irrelevant dogshit until a few years ago when some rich sheikh bought your club, renamed your stadium Al-Etihad bin Mansesteriyya, and bought some toyboys to entertain him running up and down with a ball in the grass.

Bit like PSG except that PSG was a middle class/upper class club with some notority, relevance, history as far back as the 90s, 80s, since ever really. A bit of a classic.

Shitty is just some weird plastic shit that popped out of nowhere.

Roll with it.

damn...

You were going so well, until you rated PSG higher. PSG are Man City tier. Neither have won anything of relevance in Europe, ever.

Hey guys after reading all of your helpful comments I now see the error of my ways. I made peace with the fact that not only I am wrong in everything I have said, I am also a huge fucking faggot. Sorry for the misunderstanding, have an excellent day

How about Ranieri with Leicester the season before Conte won with Chelsea?

Or are you going to say that it doesn't count because Ranieri managed a completely different team in the league years ago. Or just that it was a fluke. I guess you can always have some excuse.

>le no european football meme teams
That's the sole reason Burnley are where they are at right now, they'll be lucky to be midtable next year after they get eliminated in EL group stage. Fulham and Wigan struggled in the league, Leicester was in relegation spots last year, Chelsea might end up 4th, and Arsenal always have a good end of season run because they got kicked out of Europe. Every single time.