Employers in USA are legally allowed to test their employees for drugs whenever they want

>employers in USA are legally allowed to test their employees for drugs whenever they want
what is wrong with America?
why cant they just stop sucking the libertarian dick and realize that the free market will only lead police state like conditions?

yeah drug addicts sure will have an easier time if they arent able to get a job right?

Americans are boot lickers, they just lick private boots.

>employers need drug test to fire their employers if they want

pleb

>you can test junkies whenever you want and kick them out
Jelly

I would think a russian that so much more than an american has experienced hardship would not be synpathetic to this but i guess some people are just sheltered

Captcha: bersama stop

What hardships I experience and why I should be sympathetic to drug addicts?

>What hardships I experience
You live in russia

>and why I should be sympathetic to drug addicts?
Because drug addiction is difficult to get over and having a job helps

>You live in russia
It's ok. Not the best country in the world but I like it.
>Because drug addiction is difficult to get over and having a job helps
They work AND do drugs. No employer wants to have someone like this. They always cause troubles because sooner or later the addiction consumes them and they can't work properly anymore

FUCK druggies they should be killed by the state

simple solution: stop doing drugs
it's such a painfully simple concept but apparently it's too difficult for drug-addicted retards like you to understand.

how does it feel to be a sheltered little shit who has never experienced the real world?

t. "I can quit anytime I want" casual user of 10 years

Doing drugs isn't experiencing the real world

t. "If coffee was discovered today, it would be classified as drugs! *sob* *cry* *whinge*"

that is my point
quitting drugs is hard

thinking that drug addicts can just quit is not experiencing the real world

>coping this hard
how does it feel to be a drug-addicted loser? I seriously couldn't imagine being such a pathetic low-life that I'd have to depend on a substance to get through the day. just neck yourself already, there's no hope for you.

>I-i-it's hard!
Yeah maybe listening to your parents was a good idea retard go overdose already

probably got involved with muslims as a kid and now s/he/it thinks everyone should bend over like s/he/it did.

many people use drugs because their parents did
and just because it isn't a good idea to start it doesn't make it easy to quit
how is that sheltered life of yours getting along?

just because you spout memes it doesn't make it less true

>not actually denying that you are a sheltered little shit

le coffee is drugs-redditry is more about junkies fishing for sympathy, not about whether or not it is an abusable upper with withdrawal symptoms.

>wanting high af people driving forklifts and shit
yeah nah

>drugs are the real world!
lmao this guy

>Drugs

Kill them all, users included.

you can legally be drug tested here
I'm sure this is the same for most countries

Workplace drug testing is useless because it's so easy to fuck up lol in various ways to pass it or false positives.

>American employers can access criminal records of applicants for any position, not just high security positions
>American health insurances can access medical history
>American car insurances can access driving records
>all communication data is recorded by government agencies
>as much communication data as possible is also recorded by service providers to process commercially under the guise of personalized offers
Literally glass citizens.

>being a drug addict is easy
>"just snap out of it"

of course they aren't going to be high during work

If you were stupid enough to ignore all the warnings society was giving to you since the very birth and tried drugs you deserve nothing but a punishment.

Most other parts of the world there has to be legit reasons and can't be used as a tool for employers to gyp employees.

Also the general effectiveness isn't that strong.

Except that they are going to be high during work because it's the only way you can tolerate life in the USA in the bottom two thirds of society. Drugs, painkillers, antidepressants.

And the upper third is on cocaine instead.

Do you think drugs immediately turn you into a monster? Has Sup Forums even seen someone on drugs before?

>all communication data is recorded by government agencies
>as much communication data as possible is also recorded by service providers to process commercially under the guise of personalized offers
you think this isn't done in Europe? Deluded idiot

Don't forget public sex offender registries, which are unheard of in the world.

>of course they aren't going to be high during work
Just how fucking naive are you mate?

It doesn't matter. There is no excuse for doing drugs. Nobody forced them to start it, even more actually they've been told for years that thiss will lead them to situation they are in now.

That can pretty much be applied to alcohol too though.

>smoke weed in the weekend
>drug tested in the week when the drug has no effects
>BETTER FIRE THIS DRUG ADDICT

Ofc. That's why you are punished if you are dunk at your job place.

lol wut are you on man? are you high yourself?

ITT: upset druggies

The whole meaning of addiction is not controlling yourself. If you do drugs in weekend today you will do them all week long tomorrow.

>doing weed in the first place like a degenerate

Of course many offices also sometimes have drinks if they go out for lunch to celebrate then come back to work

Duuudeee weed lmao blaze it dude lmao lol

>smoke weed in the weekend
Potheads don't just smoke on the weekend, user. They punch a few cones before work on an average day.
Honestly, just how fucking naive are you people? Workplace drug tests aren't designed to snag those rare once in a blue moon types.

Quite easy to hide that lol.
Upper level folk don't get tested so they get by Scot free (who also use legal drugs or ones less punished).

I don't see what's wrong with it.
If I was an employer I wouldn't want an employee that abuses psychoactive substances.
I don't want an employee that's alcoholic.
And I definitely wouldn't want an employee who's addicted to tobacco or nicotin in any form (including those gay e-cigarettes).

It's the same way as asking for proof of not being convicted of crime.
If you want a job, don't be a criminal and don't do drugs. It's THAT simple.
People who start doing drugs are aware of the consequences. People who are criminals are aware of the consequences Yet they still decide they should do it.
Why should my business suffer because of their unability to reason and their complete disregard to the absolute minimum of society's rules?

It's not like traces of drug abuse stay in your organism indefinitely. Just quit and pass the test.

But you can't be drunk only during your worktime while drugs are banned ultimately

Upper level folk are the actual employers and they can do whatever they want

Why do you want your employer to control what you do on, say, a Friday night if you don't have work on that night or the morning after? If it doesn't affect your work during work time, why should you let employers control your life?

now who's not living in the real world LOL

It has to be justifiable. In America they just do it willy nilly so it just wastes money and time doing it because most places in the world they do it for position that are accident prone

>If it doesn't affect your work during work time, why should you let employers control your life?
Abusing drugs does affect your work during work time you cocksucker.

And "drinking alcohol occasionally" does not qualify as being alcoholic.

And as far as tobacco/nicotin, that's just personal preference.
I don't like the smell. And since in this hypothetical scenario I'm the business owner I have the right to choose someone who doesn't reek of cancer sticks.

If you need to go out every weekend to fuck up your system in order to enjoy yourself then your life is worthless and already being controlled by substance abuse.

>Abusing drugs does affect your work during work time you cocksucker.

Not if it doesn't effect you.
You can be an alcoholic but just drink in a way that you are always sober a few hours before work.

Piss tests can't detect that really.

>Not if it doesn't effect you.
Yeah just like le weeed 420 is totally safe for you breh XD and doesn't turn you into a bumbling slow zombie

Fuck off.
If you're addicted to drugs means that when youre not on drugs you experience adverse effects of not being on drugs. Otherwise you woulnd't be addicted. That affects your performance at any given task and proves both your mental instability (because if you were mentally stable - you wouldn't get addicted in the first place) and poses a risk to your environment and people working with you

Also false positives for stuff like painkillers

>Not if it doesn't effect you.
It does effect you.
>You can be an alcoholic but just drink in a way that you are always sober a few hours before work.
No, fuckwit. Alcoholics have it in their system 24/7 and it has a permanent impact on their cognition.

I fucking hate you dishonest pricks.

>That affects your performance at any given task
What if the drugs are performance enhancers and more things get done for the same amount of money by the same employee?

That addresses only one of the 4 problems I mentioned. What was the point of this argument?

My question stands for itself.

I wouldn't want a fat or retarded employee either, but one is considered discrimination and hiring retards is even encourage by the state.

If the state starts paying me for hiring drug addicts like it does for disabled and mentally challenged people I'm sure you could find a compromise

Oh wait the state won't pay me because unlike drug consumption becoming a cripple and/or disabled is not something you choose to do

People get can addicted to drugs due to medication they need like opioid or painkillers.

>board filled with delusional neets who has never been outside their rooms and have held a job
>"just snap quit those drugs man"
really makes you think

Yeah you must be a really successful druggie please tell us about your career as a respected professional

some people (not leafs) have this thing called empathy for those less well off

Yeah that's why rehab centres exist all over the civilised world to help people with their problem.

Besides you're talking about a tiny portion of patients that administer opioids themselves.
For these patients the use of morphine is slowly being replaced by fentanyl which is considerably less addictive and much more potent as an analgesic without the psychodepressive effect of morphine.

You certainly won't get addicted to morphine after having it administered by a paramedic helping you after a car crash, so quit grasping at straws.

Who cares, druggies are pieces of shit.

Employing a drug addict is a liability. Even if they're a hard working methhead or crackhead, they will eventually cause you problems