HELLO Sup Forums HOW YOU DOING

HELLO Sup Forums HOW YOU DOING.

I NEED YOU TO LOSE FIFTY POUND BY NEXT MONTH OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-B-BUT MUH EMOTIONAL STRESS

I'm trying real hard Doctor.

*OPENS OREO BOX AND FINISHES A SLEEVE*

It's not looking good.

>gained weight while in the hospital

ah did reel good, doctor now

ah only ate wheat bread n lotsa fresh fruits n vegetables n did exactly what you tol' me

where is this fucker even from?

my 600lb life

How's that possible? Who's feeding him while he's in there? That woman?

Why did the last thread get zonked?

Is it possible?

Is the janitor obese?

How do we help the man?

Why oh why do they have snack carts at that hospital? I had to go to the ER and ended up staying for a week and all I got was juice and god awful soup. They legit have doritos and oreos that they bring to your room and offer you at that hospital. Is it a test? Wtf

>Is the janitor obese?
>diet of hotpockets

take a guess

>multiple Power Ranger chatroom threads get to stay up
>Fatkino gets deleted

Really makes you think.

>these fatasses can lose 50 mounts in a month but you struggle to lose a pound a week

WHY

more like double BRAPPS

The Dr. Now diet is basically a diet of zero carbs, zero fats, and nothing but fiber and protein, all while being under 1500 calories.

Try it sometime.

>janny deleting a thread about a tv show
He wants more blacked threads

maintenance is absurd at high weights

I thought they said on the show that the fatter you are the easier it is to lose weight from a biological standpoint. The body was never designed to be that fat, and it will naturally try to correct itself if it can. The fatter you are, the more receptive your body is to typical weight loss measures like diet and exercise.

The problem is that these people are so fucking fat that they physically cannot exercise, and often develop behavioral habits that prevent them from losing weight.

When you're 700 pounds 50 really isn't much.

What's the site?

>being able to lose a pound a day on 1500kcal/day

check ur priv shitlord

How can i unsee this?

Exercise contributes little to weight loss

I'm eternally grateful Smell-O-Vision doesn't exist

Yes I know, diet is king of weight loss. But exercise still helps to not only burn fat but to change the bodys metabolism and improve your state of mind.

Exercise isn't important in losing weight; It's all diet.

I've been 300lb before and even that took effort. How fucked in the head do you have to be in get like this?

The goal is to help these people develop healthier habits and exercise is one of them. If they decide to exercise when they are stressed or bored instead of binge eat 7000 calories that is great.

>How fucked in the head do you have to be in get like this?

Part of the blame usually lies on family/friends who enable them.

>I want fried rice
>rice is on the list of things you cant have
>but its fried!

Exercise is great and all but when you're that fat you're better off just walking and maybe swimming then torturing your joints even more.

How the fuck do you do this to yourself. I don't exercise and I eat trash food, yet I come in at 205 at 6ft3. How do you get so fucking fat?!

>oh no i cheated and didnt lose anything now the doctors gonna yell at me

bitch this is YOUR life

hilarious show though tbqh. this and catfish are my guilty pleasures.

They aren't running around a track, at least not when they are fat as fuck. At their fattest, exercise is just waving their arms around or walking down the driveway and back. I've seen some episodes where just sitting up is a workout. If it motivates them to keep losing weight and makes them feel better about losing weight they should absolutely do it because these people need all the encouragement they can get if they are going to make it.

look

On the surface, yea, its not doing as much as adhering to s a strict diet will do. But, it helps build a routine, gives a person more structure in their life and more things to do other than count the minutes until they're allowed to eat. The biggest issue people that huge have (other than enablers) is that they have little outside of their life other than eating. And them associating exercise with losing weight and thus feeling better is a great combo.

Also physical activity is good for the brain.

Why is cheese growing on his legs?

I can't imagine drinking all that sugary bullshit. And all the time. Fuck. I can see being chubby or even fat, but thats just fucking absurd. Gas it.

>How fucked in the head do you have to be in get like this?

I mean once you become bed ridden you can do much. Open sores will not heal, you get no circulation, and you risk serious injury just trying to get up to do anything like bathe. This is more of the process getting worse. The time he needed to react was much sooner.

Quick question: if a 500 lbs man can stand up and walk, does that mean he has strong muscles?
I mean, those muscles,tendons and bones are actually lifting 500 lbs of shit.

>Took Adderall all my life
>Try to quit
>Turns out Adderall is a natural appetite suppressant
>I am completely unaccustomed to having an unrestricted appetite
>Gain 50 pounds in 6 months because I eat like a pig
>Get back on Adderall because fuck that
>Now I'm 5'10, 205 pounds, and am deathly afraid I'll end up like these blimps if I don't turn it around now

Loss of blood flow. Diabetes, Lymphodema, skin tags, poor circulation, his outer layer of skin is dead and crusting up. Removal can be painful. Non removal result in discoloration and in the long run amputation.

Someone please tell me, if Sup Forums memes this show so much, how come there's no stream?

man even as a fat person thats just to much, atleast drink one at a time

what web site is this

He seems like such a nice man, I feel bad for him when the fatasses try to lie to him.

Yes and no. If you're that heavy and not literally The Mountain or Andre the Giant all of what muscle you have is gonna be struggling to heave yourself around. And fat people that claim they're healthy just cuz they can walk aren't out jogging or dogwalking or whatever- they're walking to the mail and back, leaning on a shopping cart in a superstore, etc.

If the fat and excess skin were to miraculously disappear they'd probably be of average fitness. Fuck, I'm trying to comprehend what being that fat must feel like. Its gotta be surreal to have literally feet of space between your muscles and skin. Try to imagine being able to bend your leg and never be able to see or touch your kneecaps.

I had a friend whom was mildly obese let's say, and i couldn't believe the way he ate. To me, he doesn't eat to live, he lives to eat. He would do all these kind of mix ups with bread, cheese, ketchup, meat, mayonaisse, chiken.. if he had it in the refrigerator he would pu it betweend bread and eat it. It gross me out a little, but if i was hungry o something one hour at his house and i'm full for the day

Answer me this. I was a normal 70kg until I was 20, when I gained to 105kg because of overeating related to depression/dropping out of college. I have since reverted to eating the same meals my family has cooked all my life and my diet is the same as when I was thin yet I CANNOT lose weight even though Im not eating a maintenace.
Please lads I feel like the husk of the vibrant 19 year old that actually got girl's attention and didn't browse Sup Forums

I know it's not in line with the rest of the thread but how do I GAIN weight?
I work out at the gym and I've reached 78kg. but I'm struggling to get to 80-84 which would be my goal since I'm a fucking manlet (179 cm, so close yet so far), used to weigh 70 last year but I'm struggling hard to get more weight.

Just go all in on the fat meme until you're fat enough to be on My 600 Pound Life

How's your diet?

Eat more, bitch

>Hot Pocket is high calorie food

Its like having a frog and warm water and slowly raising the heat. It wont know its being boiled alive until it dies.

Your body becomes used to carrying the weight but is most likely in constant pain because of it. You might be able to support the 500lbs standing but you have nothing outside of that and are easily fatigued to do anything else but that. Expect swollen ankles, chronic knee pain, and lower back pain.

OP, I was 262 lbs in June of 2002. In five weeks I lost 72lbs and got down to 190lbs. How? I drank nothing but water and ate nothing but five plain bagels a day and exercised for 3 hours a day, seven days a week. 1.5 hours of cardio and 1.5 of weights. that's on top of working 10-12 hour shifts in a restaurant.

GALLON
OF
MILK
A
DAY

Lots of coleslaw and cheese sandwiches

At this point I would see no reason in living.

He lost weight in the hospital. Gained 150lbs at home

>Is the janitor obese?

Because this isn't reddit

That's because you're a loser and this people, gross and everything, has a little of decency for trying to beat the self induced suffering.

looks like calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

I've had stomach flu for the past 3 days and I was reading this thread from a few nights ago on the first night of it.

The second I saw the video clip of the fat bitch who gained 17 pounds I literally had to run up from my laptop and puke. I woke up passed out on the bathroom floor. These people make me sick.

What kind of food is that? Now that you've let yourself get fat, you may have fucked your metabolism to the point that you can't eat what you used to. Also, this happens with age.

I would advise keeping count of your daily caloric intake and beginning an exercise program if not already on one. Predominantly cardio, and slowly work your way up. I usually run 4-8 miles a day and I can eat whatever the hell I want and still stay a fit 80kg. But it's all about finding a balance. Intake must be equal to or less than output in order to lose or maintain current weight.

He's Iranian

It must be a cultural thing to just not put up with bullshit, because every older Iranian dude I've met here in the states has been just like him. They're great.

I work 50 hours at a restaurant as a manager, my diet is almost non-existant, I eat in the morning a quick coffee and some bread, then I eat again at 3 PM after work some noodles+200grams salmon or fried rice and tuna.
I don't do afternoon snacks because I'm not hungry after eating that late.

For dinner it's usually seabass/tuna with vegetables and white rice as a side, some sushi as a side even(work at a sushi restaurant).

When I work out I get a protein shake with some milk after the training.

>tfw you'll never have a problem gaining weight
Dude I have to be attentive as shit to what I eat or I balloon up.

It really depends on how you want to gain weight. Dirty bulk is easy as shit, but doing it the right way is much more difficult.

Thanks.

they probably came here as a student and had to get smuggled out of their country during those student protests/riots/whatever, and they have seen some shit. They aren't phased by anything. The ones that I've met have been cool as well

Your diet is what someone who wanted to lose weight, but didn't want to do keto should do. That's not how you gain weight.

At least if you get off adderall again you'll be more prepared for learning to deal with mental hunger. You have to keep in mind that hunger really isn't a bad thing and that you don't need to eat whenever you're feeling hungry. I just drink fuckloads of hot teas / icewater to contain my hunger

I've lost 20 lbs by working out and doing martial arts. That's going by weight alone and not factoring the weight I've gained from lifting and trying to pack on muscle. All the while only dieting by making healthier choices at least half the time. I still get a pizza every now and again and drink and shit. God knows how much weight I would lose if I cut out all fast food and sugar and alcohol. Which I'm starting on tomorrow. I have to cut somewhere like 5 lbs in 3 weeks for a fight coming up

tl;dr yes it's simple as fuck. There is a wealth of knowledge out there about food and dieting along with exercise and cardio. The calorie count is on every item of food or drink you buy if you live in America.

There really is no excuse. You have "bad genes" that hold on to stubborn fat? That sucks but you have to adapt. Yeah not everyone has a body type that burns fat super easy or has trouble putting on weight. Life isn't fair but I also don't think getting paid to write what is basically a blog attempting to intellectualize why fat people are fat is fair when I work my ass off for money.

Eat more food dipshit

this makes me feel so better I gained 10 lbs last year and have been too lazy to lose it. I don't know kilofaggot units but it sounds like a lot.

are you vegan or some shit? you can try eating more calorie dense protein souces. Sea food is great but it's typically way less calories than land animals

Wouldn't hurt to buy some flavored protein powder either. You can get 30-40 grams of protein ez pz in a 6oz glass of water, bam 200 calories and recharging your muscles after a shift

>i want to gain more weight
>how's your diet
>i don't eat

can you stop breathing as well.

be honest to yourself, are you really eating as much as you were when you were 70kg?

im 1.8m tall and weight 49 kg, everyone tells me im such a good eater that i eat a lot and yet dont gain any weight but in reality i know that im just no eating enough to gain weight, i wish i could gain weight desu but i dont have the money to buy more food

what part of "I eat at the restaurant i work at" you didn't get?
Also, I can't bring my own stuff there because it's a fucking kosher restaurant, so I'm limited to seafood, vegetables, noodles and rice when I work which leaves me with 2 random days a week to eat what I want.
And when I'm home I eat a shitload of pasta and meat.

But I'm already only 120 pounds. Are you trying to kill me, doc?

the part where you refuse to eat more when you're trying to gain weight.

>muh legs

>what part of "I eat at the restaurant i work at" you didn't get?

you never said you eat exclusively at your workplace though

Right now, my diet is that I can only have two square meals a day, no snacking, and no soda. I can have whatever I want and as much of it I want, but only twice a day. I was always a skinny guy so I'm hoping my metabolism is still intact and that if I just cut back on the volume of food that I eat my body can handle the rest.

You are too retarded to succeed

Buy milk and drink it at home, fag

Just watched this today. Fuck her legs were so disgusting. She was a qt in the air force tho and if she got skinny while she served she would be nice.

snacking is fine, just limit it to small things like an apple or couple hardboiled eggs. no sugar drinks though

>my diet is almost non-existant

After a while of eating less you will get used to it, and will not crave it nearly as much. Especially junk food, just scrap that shit, don't eat more than a little each week.

>When you are so disgusted you can't even make a T H I C C or *BRAAAAAAAP* post

Calorie calculator

Dude are you from Auschwitz or what?

>740 pounds
>60 kilograms

I don't think you're converting these quite right, pal.