Shows normies ruined

>shows normies ruined

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnLWRJ-FUN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i agree, normies ruined it by creating the US version

You mean shows Americans ruined? Here's another one.

I work with a tumblrite who quotes this show endlessly, and every time she does a little piece inside of me dies.

>Watch 2 episodes of the UK version just for kicks
>Incomprehensible mumbling and comatose pacing
The US version is universally acknowledged as superior and for good reason

>Americans love a show copying a british one but now with more quantity over quality and covet it as a master piece of television

the fact that US office fanboys cry their fucking eyes out if you have anything negative to say about the show tells a lot

>Disagree with Britfag's opinion
>Suddenly I'm crying my eyes out
You seem upset friend

The Office is a shit show, so there's nothing to really ruin

Man in the high castle

Childhood is thinking that Gordon Ramsey's sincere efforts to improve British/French restaurants on UK television is right
Adulthood is realizing that Ramsey screaming at caricatures of ineptness with intermittent internal advertising makes more sense.

I'm sincerely not shitposting when I say I literally cannot understand any of the UK office without subtitles

Your style of it should honestly be considered an entirely different language

Kill yourself you ADHD Amerifat faggot

The British are excellent at coming up with an idea but failing to perfect it. The office and soccer are perfect examples.

Calm the fuck down you autist, you're getting mad over TV shows

Fucking this
I don't get what they're fucking saying half the time
The cultural divide is just too wide for an amerifat like me to even get it

Specify how normies ruined any show. I believe none of you cannot. But prove me wrong if you can.

good. i hope she kills every single tiny piece inside of you.

>None of you cannot
So... We can?
The answer to your question is flanderization. Normies are too retarded for nuanced comedy so the writers exaggerated pretty much every character's quirkiest traits until they were one-dimensional shadows of their former selves by the show's end. The show peaks around season 2. Flanderization starts in season 3 and the show bottoms out by S8. I've probably watched the show at least 10 times but I've never finished it outright because it gets legitimately unwatchable by the end.

UK Office is very funny.
US Office is just awkward.

What you're saying is that it's the writers' fault not normies.

Next attempt at proving me wrong please.

And I said IF you can, you cherry-picking squirrel.

"I believe none of you cannot"
The writers were simply dumbing down The Office to fit it to normie sensibilities. It struggled somewhat when it first aired; it didn't blow up until later.

same. They just kind of mumble. The jokes are copied in the first season of the US office anyway and Ricky Gervais is a faggot so that also helps the US version

It's the writers' decision to do so therefore it's their fault since they could also decide to do so otherwise. Unless you're saying normies were holding guns to the writers' heads or were holding their cats hostage.

And I said "I believe" not "I'm ordering" which means, you iglooting munktoon, I said I felt none of you will be able to do so.

In like 2004-2005 when they first brought back Family Guy and put it on [adultswim]

t. illiterate redneck

You can't say a show that's "just awkward" isn't funny because of it
Don't tell me you don't even like Peep Show then

>Doesn't understand what a double negative is
>Doesn't understand TV shows need views to stay on the air
I'm done talking to you

Yes, because real english consists of mumbles and weird slang such as "argy-bargy" and "eating irons" as well as having five hundred distinctly different accents within a tiny fucking country

>having trouble hearing
>illiterate

:thinking:

>does not get us office just awkward

le sigh
it's true what they say. Sup Forums is now filled with redditers. true fa/tv/irgins are now an endangered species.

>mfw americans require their television shows to be watered down to a cookie cutter template before they can enjoy them

>unable to prove me wrong
>surrenders

It was better than 97% of everything in tv.

I understand them fine. Which state's inaccessible mountain did you grow up in?

actually i think the general consensus is the other way around...

Oh! I just saw my post again and now I understand what you meant.

I grew up in a part of the Midwest that doesn't have notable speaking quirks or a dialect. My English is fine. I don't speak British mumbling.

the office is a numale show

>my way of speaking has no accent it's those who do not speak like me who have accents

muh goat

The birthplace (britplace? hueeee), source and font of the English language begs to differ, peon from the colonies.

the first couple of seasons are easily the weakest
>lol stewie is gonna kill his mom!

Michael Scott actually had tons of depth. If you get pass all the silly humor his character is actually really sad.

How does it feel to live in an irrelevant shithole that's steadily being conquered by Muslims?

Below the belt

Fucking agreed.
British acting is and always will be superior to any Amerifag actors.

patriotism, how quaint.

Thank you, that show lost it's edge after the 2nd season. The third one was ok I guess.

This
>He thinks my UK show is shit, he must be Amerifat!

Nigger, the whole world enjoys The Office US. Nobody outside of your shitty little island likes that faggot Gervais.

>reminder US office was going to be cancelled after s1 because american audiences thought it was too bleak so they had to make the show all memey and have all the workers become a family, like every other workplace show on american TV

This. Season 1 is kino

Whats with all the race mixing and cuckoldry shit in the office

like my lord
all the fucking office romances so goddamn unrealistic

>Britcucks still try to compare their cuckfest Office 10 episode shit to the AmeriGOAT Office

300 years later and they still mad

Reminder that Britcuck office was actually cancelled after a dozen episodes and Britburkas now hold it up as a candle like "s-see this?!"

UK office fucking sucked, stop this shit hipster meme

It wasn't cancelled, Ricky & Steve wanted to do something new. the BBC would have kept The Office going as long as they could.

>doesn't have notable speaking quirks or a dialect
literally embarassing that this meme still exists, kill yourself

reminder that liking US office is literally red-dit

>I THINK THERE'S BEEN A RAPE UP THERE
Made me laugh more than anything in US Office

it had 14 episodes and ended perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=KnLWRJ-FUN4

us office never came close to do anything as great as that scene, they had to have cameramen cuck their characters for drama lel

yeah it is, but it was still better than the UK version. I've no idea why Brits are so insecure that they need to insert nationalism into TV/movie discussions, maybe you should fuck off back to Sup Forums.

You mean they ran out of ideas after 12 fucking episodes?

Roll!

Tim + Dawn > Jim + Pam

>not british
>still think the UK version is better
sorry about your bad taste friendo. don't miss the next episode of big bang theory! :^)

This. Good show, but holy fuck did the normiehype run it into the ground.

>OMG! Gus, the guy they set up as Walt's clear and obvious enemy at the end of season 3, get's killed at the end of season 4! Who would have thought it?

Britburkas are super insecure and try to prop themselves up as more relevant than they are.

If theoretically British people didn't speak English but America did, the UK would be basically like Finland tier

Office UK is a mockumentary
Office US is a sitcom

US The Office is objectively better.

good for you, we're all very impressed you like a British thing more than an American thing

>Defending British humour
>Implying awkward comedy is bad

Pick one

Don't pretend you've even seen both

>Using the term fa/tv/irgins unironically
>Pretending he's not here from r/Sup Forums

>the first couple of seasons are easily the weakest
>follows it up with a gimmick that was funny in the first couple of seasons before later one ran it into the ground

UK OFFICE is objectively KINO.
Of course kino wouldnt be kino if every normie and their mothers liked it, same for Sup Forums. you have to be a patrician to understand it.

there is nothing you can say to refute this, if you dont like the uk office you just dont get it

how can you not understand it? do you not speak english?

So 18, even 24 eps?

waaah waaaah mommy please help me...waaaah life is tough i need happy happy happy waaaaahh

you fucking little bitch

great argument

>2017
>Hating on Big Bang Theory as if it's original and edgy

Tell us how you think Nickleback is shit and Justin Beiber is as good as the Beatles too

>Trying to prove anti-reddit credentials
>With a Conan pic

If you're a dribbling simpleton, I concur.

didn't even know he was liked there, actually, but you're the expert

>Dribbling in normiehood
>"I didn't know it was reddit"

SAD

rollino

rol

rolling

a friend of mine says breaking bad is the best series of all time, but refuses to watch sopranos when I reccomend it

So stop watching after season 5?

I swear to God if I get Meredith again.

The first season of Community, Ron Swanson was a way better character. They took his balls in later seasons because muh girl power.

>Rolling for Grandma Jan.....

Most of the Office after season 4 was like pulling teeth. I loved everything before that point though.

You mean Parks and Recreation? Because Parks and Rec was drastically different in the first season. Leslie was incompetent and her coworkers didn't want to help her hardly ever. The network changed it because having everyone against her seemed shitty to them. So instead everyone she meets is best friends with her and would die for her from season 2 on.

It was a good decision though, pretty much everything after season 1 was an improvement.

And this is coming from someone that loves The Thick of It.

Oops, ya.

I still liked the show, but why they gotta put big Ron in chains, huh? For equality?

I definitely agree that season 1 was probably the weakest, but I felt at times as if they over-corrected a little bit. Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how after Mark left in season 2 he's never even referenced again or anything. From what I heard he left on good terms, and they wanted him to come back as a guest on rare occasions, but there isn't a single mention of him after he leaves. Even when Ann talks about past boyfriends she never mentions him, which kind of felt deliberate.