BRAVO FILONI

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ052OWs3IE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqjF5eUXJ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this one of those cartoons Sup Forums is smug about watching?

Darth Maul was cool when he didn't speak.

>Those shit tier "Original Trilogy" lightsabers

So Maul was a good friend?

Also how did he survive getting chopped in half?

ah yes

>there are anons who actually watch this shit

he got robot legs and met his brother and trained with the night sisters and took over mandalore and then got beat by dooku and then went into hiding and then met the main character of rebels and then trained him and then went after kenobi and now we are here

He fell into a space dumpster and transformed into a mentally ill scorpion

fan-fiction is a path to many abilities, some considered unnatural

Dude, Obi-wan managed to beat him when he was just a padawan. Older Kenobi should be able to easily wreck Maul when he's a master.

I love how easily people can forget some people are aliens.

1. Alien physiology
2. Robotic prosthetics

How shit.
No wonder George made the prequels the way he did. I would of been more pissed off if ive seen something like this in the phantom menace.

WATCH IT MAUL

kill yourself reddit

starwars autisim knows no bounds
my favorite bit is people saying that clonewars series was good then whipping out that "guide" that tells you to straight up skip around a forth of the episodes

I don't care what anybody says. This shit is not canon.

But Clone Wars is the only good thing to come from Star Wars, other than maybe games

>that tells you to straight up skip around a forth of the episodes
To be fair that's how the common Star Trek TNG guide that you see on here regularly looks.

His race can somehow survive off hatred. Yep. Pure shit.

WTF did he have a heart attack or somethin?

The Clone Wars has some pretty good moments, but like any good show, its bogged down by a couple crap arcs.

>this is what's it's like to have been born in the 90s

The way they just stand there and watch them fly away gets me every time.

Who the fuck okayed this? I mean how the fuck did Star Wars fall so far? How do we go from Yoda teaching Luke that the Force surrounds us, guides us.. to literal fucking lightsaber helicopters. I don't even dislike the new movies, I think they're bretty gud, but outside of those Disney is really fucking Star Wars up. I'm almost ashamed that I grew up a fan of the OT, because I'm not associated with people who watch this trash.

>I think they're bretty gud
you're a filthy fucking reddit retard

>survives getting cut in half and falling for who knows how many meters
>dies to a scratch

It's beyond stupid, yoda take 870 years to realise good and evil exists in everyone

His head was fucking bisected

Literal kino.

>He will avenge us

What did Maul mean by this?

a broken heart

Literally my mom's Victory Gundam.

>LESS IS MORE
>LESS IS MORE

I can't wait to get my Star Wars tattoo covered in.

Thankfully it's just the Imperial Emblem on my leg so it can be filled in. I'd rather have the big fucking black circle on my leg than show I like this played out trash.

The sword doesn't even hit the head, watch it at 0.25x, it goes right through the handle of his lightsaber and at the most scorches his chest

Everything after Revenge Of The Sith was 100% trash (I maintain the prequels were 50% trash, but at least they were from one man's point of view, not corporate toy shit. Lucas should've gotten a writer and director)

>Sup Forums is defending this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WebM version.

they both got peeved by sheev

>tattoo
why would you do this user?

Luke will help Anakin defeat Palpatine, who ruined both Maul and Obi-Wan's lives.

>Scene is set up like a samurai duel
>The old man doesn't flip around like a muppet, he just puts down the wild dog attacking him with a gimmicky weapon by cutting through its most obvious flaw.
>All the prequel babies in here crying because it wasn't a 30 minute wirefu battle with this song playing in the background youtube.com/watch?v=IqjF5eUXJ8o like their Newgrounds stick fighting clips
>Not taking your bullshit crying to

they're just going to keep retconning everything screencap this

>Meanwhile he thinks samurai jack is kino and that the fights are so kewl and epic

Wait. It's cannon now that Luke is actually the chosen one? I thought Anakin wiping out all of the Jedi was the prophecy about "bringing balance to the force" coming true. Balance as in - Jedi no longer dominate among force users and their numbers being almost even.

So if Luke is the chosen one how is he bringing balance?

this pretty much. Disney is destroying everything about star wars

disney wars is just fanfiction user

But doesn't that ruin the pottery?

>is he the chosen one?

He's clearly referring to luke but we know anakin is the one that kills palpatine.

Its years old. I always really liked Star Wars and I got it before it turned to complete and utter garbage. I got it from my old girlfriend who was a tattoo artist and was one of those meme LE GEEK GURLZ who also really liked Star Wars for meme reasons. In fact noticing her bullshit was what made me first start hating SW and capeshit and this was back in 2012

>numbers being almost even.
this has nothing to do with anything

Lucas is an idiot who got lucky once, there never was any pottery

>Balance as in - Jedi no longer dominate among force users and their numbers being almost even.
that's not how it works you fucking pleb

Obi-Wan gave up on Anakin and put all his hopes in Luke, he just thinks he's the chosen one.
>I thought Anakin wiping out all of the Jedi was the prophecy about "bringing balance to the force" coming true.
According to Lucas himself, the Dark Side of the Force is a natural thing, but the Sith muck up the works by sending the Dark Side out of control, and bringing balance to the force means wiping out the Sith. It has nothing to do with the number of Jedi.

>Expecting a 5 minute Jedi ninja fight

This scene was shot like a western and was executed well. Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

Yes yes, epic le xD my friend, the prequels were still trash except for RotS

Hang on, that doesn't make sense though. Yoda and Obi-Wan talked about the Sith being gone for hundreds (a thousand?) years. So why are they so concerned about the Sith being finally wiped out?

And it wasn't until episode 3 that Sidious started fully clouding Yoda's ability to see the future. So in episode 2 they weren't speaking about that.

Oh look, another /swco/ mouse dick licker.

I like it. Tad anti climatic but a good way to send off wasted potential man of the galaxy

>epic le xD
kill yourself

How could they hype this up only to do that?

>not corporate toy shit

>Posts a retarded meme video
>Gets mad when he gets memed

shut the fuck up reddit

Can you post one that isn't at 10x speed, thanks.

Your opinion is coincidentally worth absolutely nothing if you think the newer movies are "gud" in any way.

>at 10x speed

What? The WebM i posted is at normal speed for me.

>the prequels were still trash except for RotS
90's Born queer detected

Why is there an anti-reddit bot in every single Sup Forums thread?

>tfw you'll always be a scrub

>not corporate toy shit
George may give a fuck about star wars, unlike disney, but corporate toy shit was a part part of his plan.

>best lightsaber fight in the whole series is the Maul fight or Grievous cartoon fight

>hmm I wonder how we can do a great homage to this