>character drinks hard liquor
>doesn't make a face after

>character takes a sip of liquor
>doesn't shudder and vomit

>character takes a sip of hard liquor
>doesn't die of alcohol poisoning

You must be used to drinking american 'beer' ...

If you drink strong alcohol at a regular basis you will not grimace at the taste, because it will taste GOOD

why can't people admit that alcohol all tastes fucking disgusting

Serious question but do you drink? After a few years of drinking, most 80 or 100 proof liquors don't make you grimace afterwards.

Who /whiskey & ramen/ here

same opinion I had when I was a child

It does at first but you get used to it, just mix it with juice or soda

idk man, i convinced myself it tasted good for almost 15 years before i gave it up

now it tastes like gasoline

>he thinks people believe his lies

you can get used to it but poison never tastes good.

i've been drinking since i was 14 (22 now) and it still tastes like straight nail polisher
enjoying the neet life i see

>not whiskey & gabagool

This.

I like cider because it tastes like apple juice. I also like Hard Root Beer. At the store they also have Snapple with vodka and it tastes yummy.

Good scotch or cognac will not cause the face muscles to twitch involuntarily.

>amerifat can't drink anything unless it's sugary

That's why I mix my beer with coke.

it tastes very good depending on what you're drinking once you start enjoying getting drunk. I'm drawn to beer like a kid is to candy, I just love and savor the taste

>drink alcohol
>stomach starts to immediately hurt
>later get diarrhea

It's a blessing to be honest.

me, but vodka instead of whiskey

it is Amerifats, but I see many other fags do this too, its becoming all too common

>character takes a huge pull of red wine from the bottle
>doesn't gasp and raspily taste the air in the dark warmth of his room

>>character drinks hard liquor
How do you "drink" solid state liquor?

Fucking women

Change alcohol for coffe and that's me. Literallly can't even take one sip

It's not that hard to cover it up if you drink constantly. But usually people that drink that much are digusting, in terrible shape, and pretty much just gross looking.

So true.

>user drinks hard liquor
>chokes
>spits it out
>coughs for a minute

The only beer I don't find nasty to drink is certain stouts that aren't too better. The salty beers are also okay. I have no fucking idea how people think IPAs are good to drink though.

Hard liquor is more of an acquired taste. The strong sensation can be addicting.

Yeah I really only drink when I'm out with someone else so I always forget just how disgusting alcohol really is

>Sup Forums has never felt the kind of soul-sucking disappointment that lets you drink whiskey as if it was a juice box

WEW LADS

it's because the (shitty) actor is actually drinking iced tea

i legitimately like the taste of beer but yeah, hard liquor doesn't taste good. but i enjoy that burning sensation

*too bitter

That plastic ramen cup is gonna make you gay, haha

I don't do this with tequila and most mid-to-high tier shit, it must be something you develop over time.

Honestly I used to think this. Nowadays I actually like drinking tequila and really dig the taste. To each their own I guess

I've stopped eating ramen unless I'm super hungover.

My dude. I'm on season 6 currently but I'm drinking tequila and eating fucking mac and cheese

You must be used to drinking yurocuck 'liquor' ...

If you drink strong moonshine at a regular basis you will not grimace at the taste, because it will taste GOOD

Beer tastes great to me
Wine is also very good tasting
hard liquor is fucking disgusting though, I will agree with you on that.

You don't even have to be used to it. If the stuff's expensive it will be fine.

yes

This is baffling shit, are you a teetotaller or a child? You wince because it's fucking alcoholic spirit, not because it tastes yucky.

It's kinda like with spicy foods, you eventually develop a taste for it over time and as you get used to it you enjoy more bitter flavors.

if you think alchohol itsself tastes good you are a fucking 14 year old moron

yes certain alchoholic drinks can taste "good" because they cover up the taste of the actual alchohol to some extent but nobody other than a teenager trying to be cool pretends they drink hard liquor for the taste

>prefer red wine but plebs will mock me for not drinking their low ABV germanic piss swill

>tfw can't get drunk without stomach getting full
It sucks, bros. It never works anymore and I almost never drink.
I can drink about 6 bottles of regular beer without getting drunk and it takes like 6 shots of Vodka to get a minute buzz.

The only time I got drunk was when this bartender gave me two very small shots of something. I was drunk enough to not walk.
I always wondered what he gave me because it worked. I never got drunk after that.

>but nobody other than a teenager trying to be cool pretends they drink hard liquor for the taste
You don't drink it for the taste alone, obviously, but (for example) a quality bourbon has a taste that's pleasing to the palate and produces a warming, invigorating sensation to the body's extremities.

Something like a White Russian, when made properly, can completely disguise the taste of the alcohol and be quite good in its own right. Certain beers, such as Guinness, also taste good in their own right. Kahlua would taste good enough to drink even if it wasn't high in alcohol.

But none of that is how body chemistry works

>a quality bourbon has a taste that's pleasing to the palate and produces a warming, invigorating sensation to the body's extremities.

That looks like sangria, which is also good

How do you mean. I've always wanted to get hammered but alcohol and it never works.

well for starters you should be inserting the alcohol into your anus. your anal sphincters absorb the alcohol at a much faster rate

Leave the uncultured thrashing in their filth.

I'm with you, but don't set your booze on your computer. I'm speaking from experience.

i-i did it for the picture

Kay. Just don't want you to ruin your stuff, like I did once. Carry on and enjoy.

show us yer dick

Get some Hennessy and coke or make yourself a white Russian or something.
No shit straight, hard liquor isnt going to taste incredible.
A good mix of something can be absolutely delicious, fuck even Baileys or /some/ vodkas can taste fine by itself.

I'm with you, but don't set your dick on your Sup Forums. I'm speaking from experience.

Beer will always be my favorite drink. You can drink it almost any where.

My family has 300 acres out in country and I still go out there and drink beers in the bed of my truck and look up at the stars. Truly a great experience.

Doesn't an old fashioned consist of whisky, seltzer, crushed sugar, and a cherry?

i-i did it for the laffs

Reminder that if you talk trash about cocktails, you are literally a pleb

What are some go-to cocktails for you guys? I'm a pleb so I usually only do old fashioned or a manhattan.

Completely agree. Beer and wine are great. Can't stand hard liquor.

summertime gin and tonics are a blessing

Thanks guys, now I need a drink.

They drank fucking warm Canadian Club on Mad Men, and no one ever had a reaction to it. That stuff is disgusting.

i dont do that either

Believe me, you get to love that flavour.
You seriously crave it.