ATL:Julio Jones says he's 'good to go' for Sunday
NYG:Giants want Eli to take 'every snap' Sunday
CIN:Joe Mixon (ankle) practicing on Thursday
BUF:McDermott: Gaines 'ready to go' for Week 17
FA:Manziel cleared to sign in Canadian league
MIA:Jarvis Landry 'encouraged' by contract talks
KC:Charcandrick West (illness) out Thursday

*Saves you from 0-16*

so does that mean Gettleman is gonna let OBJ walk?

JIMMY

>fuck, this is trash without me...

Is Wentz into milfs?

M V P
V
P

>His smile and optimism, gone

fuck you then
.>we need to go 0-16 to get hue fired, I believe Haslam will make good on his promise to keep him if he wins just one game
then again, >we did lose to landry Jones last year, so maybe there is still hope

OBJ is trash, no quality team will want him other than some lowercard team like the titans or cardinals

Why does the Steelers front office love drafting guys with alopecia?

GOAT crutch user!

No.

Because it's killing him not to be out there himself. He was all smiles heading into the locker room.

>16-0
As a Pats fan this shit was fucking infuriating.

To be fair, no one knew Rodgers would die or that the 49ers would get Garoppolo.

I would be too if I lead a trash ass team to relevance just to only get injured and replaced by some bum who hasn’t been good since 2013

>As a Pats fan
(YOU)

>(((As a Pats fan)))

I bet

Of all the teams for a foreign fan to bandwagon, why in hell would you pick the browns? Are you a masochist?

I'll make sure not to spend it all in one place

>still leads the nfl in passing TDs 2 weeks after becoming injuried

Browns fans are the most loyal in all of sports because the fans still cheer for them despite knowing they'll play like shit. At least he isn't bandwagoning an Owl Contender like most other foreigners do

a little bit
also their history appealed to me, cleveland deserved better than getting fucked by modell
and i don't like bandwagons

Any sports gamers here?

just been catching up on old games I missed out on all year
anyone got some spicy bangers to suggest?

doesnt matter teams playing or who wins. just any game that was entertaining. excluding vikings games.

>gaming is now a mental illness
>Gender Dysphoria isn't
It looks like Sup Forums was right again

They’re aerodynamic duh

They don't cheer for them. They go because there's nothing else to do in Cleveland and tickets have gone down to less than $10

is he black or white?
WHO more like WHO CARES lmao

Chiefs-Raiders on Thursday Night Football

Guice

Fair enough, much respect russia

black or white that nigga trash

Post QBs that will have a career full of injuries

You first.

>Sup Forums

Was there ever any doubt?

Finally.

Maybe I can get on like extra welfare because my mental illness makes me incapable of full-time employment

Bet he doesn't try that shit again

>Gender Dysphoria isn't
it actually is and should remain so
problem is that the anti-medical retard lobby is strong, even stronger than anti-vaxers

Yeah, no QB in their right mind runs in for the TD at the goal line when all his receivers are covered.

But becoming transgender is being heavily promoted and it's not being treated like a mental illness. If anything, this'll just piss off Sup Forumsirgins again and we'll get Gamergate 2.0

soon

The injury happened before that tackle. Doug Pederson is an idiot for letting him play

>Kyle Shanahan has more wins as a coach in the last 6 games than the Browns have since 2015.
how do Browns fans do it?

I gotta admit, guy is doing something special but I'm still skeptical until he's been a starter for a year and opponents have more tape and time to study him

Was this the rib fracture? It didn't really affect him, so-

thanks
this is gonna sound sarcastic. but trust me my slavic brown friend. the drafting a QB in the 1st or 2nd every year is gonna pay off.
the draft is already a crap shoot.
drafting a QB is playing blackjack with a blindfold.

sooner or later they really are gonna hit on a franchise QB. big bens on his way out. flacco is a liability. bengals are falling apart.
everyone else makes fun of the browns for all the constant tear downs and house cleaning of personnel. trust me. its better than a decision to settle. plenty of teams are content to have less than 6 wins a year if it keeps their jobs safe.
>just dont draft anymore black QBs
black tom brady didnt work out for you did he.

Do what?

>Packers
Are all Patriots fans this brain dead?

Yes, an ACL tear, which can't be predicted or prevented. Especially not a non-contact one.

it was from a few weeks ago and I forgot to update it, get off my back niganon

Nah, Doug knew he was injured but still let wentz play because he’s a retarded coach, when you have jay ajayi out there why are you throwing the ball 50xs a game

Guy was possibly on the way to the Superbowl but now he's out for the season while a backup takes the glory he built up for himself because when people talk about 52 if the Eagles win it, Roles will be the one they talk about, not Wentz. Wentz has to start from scratch all over again if he wants the glory

What blows my mind is after all the GM's they've gone through they still can't find anyone who can evaluate talent for shit. They've been doing the Patriots thing where they amass draft picks and then do shit all with them. This could be a good year for the browns drafting but they might end up with 2 first round busts again. Myles Garrett has looked real good this year though so maybe things are turning around

>tfw Gettlemagic is ours now

Super Bowl LIV Champion New York Giants

Doug didn't know the severity, how could he, and Wentz wanted to stay on the field to finish the drive. He only played for 4 more plays, calm down.

Who is this?

>black tom brady didnt work out for you did he.
he was horribly mismanaged by an awful, incompetent, cancerous, retarded, egotistical coach. he could have been the black brett favre, instead he's the black rex grossman. race has nothing to do with this
and cleaning house as often as jimmy haslam isn't a good strategy either. of course, it's better than the rasm holding on to jeff fisher forever, but bailing on sashi so quickly and firing chudzinski after just one season back in the day was equally ill-advised

I need a “where are they now?” for this video

they all overdosed on meth

Doug is a shit coach, who’s going be 1 and done in the playoffs because he doesn’t know how to use jay Ajayi

Will Garop the Whop be the man to bring honor back to San Francisco?

I hate John Mara so fucking much.

Why did you even do a search in the first place?

The browns have talent. They've quietly put together one of the best front 7s in the league, a good o-line, and solid RBs. All of that is being pissed away though because Hue is a terrible playcaller and Kizer shouldn't be anywhere close to a starting QB job in the nfl. Sashi was unironically doing an ok job and only got fired because he and Hue were butting heads. The new guy is going to reap all the benefits of Sashi's work especially after he fires Hue

why don't you like gettleman?

>Hiring a new GM in December

Because nothing will fucking change that's why I hate it.
Not mention this """"search"""" was a load of horseshit.

In defense of Kizer his receiving corps has been complete shit.

Omg ty 2016 season, omg ty for reminding me that Blair Walsh is trash and he’s with the Seahawks now

Why does sports media make it sound like it was a mistake for the Pats to trade Jimmy G? Obviously Belichick saw something wrong with Jimmy G and was willing to give him up

too bad Paxton Lynch didn't get sophomore magic like his other first round mates in Jared Goff and Carson Wentz

Who's >your coach? Le clap man? Jon Gruden's retarded brother? Or literally no one? Fuck out of here. He'd be coach of the year if it weren't for the shiny new 34 year old.

Lions hired Quinn in the middle of the season

He got hit with the injury bug like Wentz did, does that count?

Everyone got hit with the injury bug this year.

Yeah they were and Hue's playcalling and insistence of long, complex routes weren't helping. They should have played like the jags and run the ball 50 times a game instead of continuously putting Kizer in position to throw soul crushing pick after soul crushing pick. If they had anything above historically bad qb play they would have won 4-5 games

Bill wanted to give up Brady, Kraft made him get rid of Jimmy g

>Caldwell still has his job after blaming the players for his own fuckup and then admitting he made the fuckup

>coach of the year
My ass, his schedule was easy as fuck and also now without wentz you can tell how incompetent this shitter is lmao

January 8th, 2016.

Unsung heroes of 2017?

>made adjustments early as they could
>competitive and fun games all season
>exposed memelanta
>buttception

No more (You)s. Enough is enough.

when he played he looked like a rookie version of Jared Goff, maybe even worse

It’s too early to say if Jimmy is legit, wait til next season when everyone gets film on him

>tfw mars

Cowboys/Packers is still the best game of the season thus far imo. Steelers/Ravens MNF was really good too, and I don't even like either of those teams.

Catb owl

And I completely missed this

>NYG:Giants want Eli to take 'every snap' Sunday
So, this begs the obvious question, why the fuck would you activate him?

WHAT BLOWS MY MIND is that they just fucking swing for the fences on bad pitches (weeden and company) and take a ball on sure things (wentz, goff recently) and still make sure things (couch, manziel) into abject failures.

I mean mathematically. Statistically. Just going by laws of the universe things shouldn't be this way. It really is an anomaly how everything they touch just falls apart.
but god bless them for trying everything in the book.
>moneyball, unproven executives in positions of power, using transients as draft consultants

Mitchell...Mitchell...Mitchell

Iggles Rams was probably the game of the season

>le draft well but never resign anyone man

I think its denny green in a madden glitch