Black Law enforcement officer here, I never cared for white nationalism or black nationalism, just american nationalism...

Black Law enforcement officer here, I never cared for white nationalism or black nationalism, just american nationalism. I love my country and I love my family but I married a Russian girl with blue eyes so dindus already hate me, but being a LEO doesn't make me human in their eyes, I always thought that if I showed kindness and rationalism I could calm them down but it's no use having a decent convo with a nigger, before I thought of them as misguided but now the only thing better than death is to see these goddamned animals put down
. At this point I don't even want to argue with them I just want them put down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=367&v=ChgKzeUO-Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story bro

Guns. Now, more than ever. Guns, guns, and more guns.

That's how we fix our problems.

MODS

is this a cuck thread?

Dont know if legit or bait

I'm pretty certain the cop who blew away the guy who was still in the driver's seat had the same mentality and it resulted in a shooting where he was in the wrong.

In other words: Get a grip on yourself, calm down, and put in for a long vacation where you can fuck your wife plenty.

Hello OP, just in case you are real OP.

Check this out, you'll understand what is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4

:-) No it's not Russia or KGB, the person causing this is named George Soros and his foundations are all over the globe. He is a figure head, for a group of elite international bankers and wall street.

Good post bro

>hey im black
>im not a nigger

All blacks are niggers.

where do you find a Russian wife?

>0

Really ? There's like 300 million people in the us and we're supposed to believe 0 is the number here.

Her family immigrated from Russia, I met her at church

There's tension in the air coming from every direction. Everyone feels it. Some people just can't seem to calm down and take a deep breath at this point.

Something tells me things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. If you give into irrationality, you're not going to help things. Just keep your cool, keep your head down and try to wait this shit out.

Statistically 0 isn't necessarily 0

We appreciate you, black cop. Still, I think we need a certain group to remain dumb and working. We just need to put them to work.

Lucky you. I should go to church more often. I too want to join police, but now I need to get some medical issues sorted.

It's still zero.

You're just a bleached nigger.

Why would you rape a black girl? It's literally heresy

this

what happened in 2004 that made rapes go down?

OP Watch the Yuri Videos on the art of subversion, don't let your judgement be clouded.

Know that simple people are being weaponized and polarized, clashing with police is necessary for the people organizing this to destabilize society for a take over.

So know really, you should focus your hatred on leftists and marxists, even though they are also brainwashed, they are dangerous because of their ideals.

It's all a very complicated thing that's not going to get solved for a long time. Just stay calm and keep safe dude.

look up George soros

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=367&v=ChgKzeUO-Es

raping them is ok, producing offspring or having a relationship with them is not.

Got anything to balance out that fact?

Why do niggers only like white women, you filthy fucking monkeys should keep your pathetic genes to your selves instead of tricking out women into pooping out more dust bunnies

I hope all you fucking monkeys meet the day of the rope for how you ruined society